> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

* michurov1, for what reasons and discouraged that you yourself want from the device? I go satisfied the fourth month, but it is worth saying that I Black 4 + 64, the version with 3 GB of operatives I would take did not - is not enough.

Rep: (0)
* Aynekko , I note 8. I want to take to work. Email wat sap YouTube and Word. I discourage. Speak slow. The screen is not convenient. Weak output image. The back cover departs. horseradish find parts. Claudia backlash.

Rep: (0)
* michurov1,
Yes, Samsung Nout 8 works in general, quicker and smarter than the KeyOne, but not critical. I use Black Edition - all happy.

Rep: (4)
Sorry for oftop.
The last few posts in a thread, a feeling that the trolls came running.

Rep: (108)
* grib , Support, enchanting dialogue.

Selection and comparison to the other branch.
Debate here in such a way - I do not recommend.

Post has been editedal_wo - 19.10.18, 16:30

* michurov1 And almost forgot - keyone not take it because "weak image output ... Parts horseradish find.."

Post has been editedal_wo - 18.10.18, 22:46

* michurov1 , Brakes I do not have the cover does not fall off (generally cast all). So I unpretentious, bend zhruschey not use. He took the phone purely due to nat. Claudia plus android. Internet, YouTube, music, instant messengers - everything. Camera for my taste very good.
In appearance, these analogues are not met. The characteristics when viewed, the price tag is too high. Spare parts are hard to find? And you Handle your phone carefully.

Rep: (49)
Vsem hi.
Not so long ago became K1 BlackBerry user. The use were (are) BlackBerry Z30, classic transition from BlackBerry Passport has been through Samsung note Note 9 (yes, I shmuck) Machine Samsung is beyond praise. But the price is not small. The reason for the transition to K1 banalna- Klava.
Normal user, reading the comments here, do not dare to buy BlackBerry K1. Experts here a little, the majority, I see (the one who does not have issues and problems is silent) are the ones who would want that the device was "a continuation of the hands." Does not work.
I agree with the opinion that the K1 has a dullness in the firmware and the shell. There are other neutyki. However. Lord users. Let's be objective in everything. Buying K1 you chose in the first place itself BlackBerry and Claudia?
K1 me my brain is not undermined, has been updated over the air. RAM is not enough of course, but for everyday tasks is more than enough. Autonomy as stated - the highest. Kill the day BATTERY difficult. Working with office applications is not like BlackBerry axis, but it is possible. She's more comfortable than a touch Claudia. texts set in the messengers and documents much more convenient (a matter of habit).
This post is not a statement and not a review. It is a call to those who buy a BlackBerry K1 waiting for some Hiaomi amenities and Samsung productivity. For those who change the "scraps" in search of the ideal.
I do not recommend this device to all. For he is not perfect. He is different !!!

Post has been editedIngvarip - 19.10.18, 02:39
Reason for Editing: Spelling is not perfect

Rep: (8)
Hello! Tell me, please, is it possible to adjust the brightness of the keyboard backlight outside the night mode?

Rep: (11)
New thing which is arrived at 33 mb. The body of work after her?

IngvarIP @ 19.10.18, 0:47*
I do not recommend this device to all. For he is not perfect. He is different !!!
add or take away ...

Rep: (9)
Hello! Who can faced - quick button stopped working. Reassigns to different actions - to no avail. Android is worth 7.

Rep: (13)
BB100-1 started getting eight

Rep: (5)
* DAR I
I had a problem with the buttons - poor contact try pressing on the cover in the area of ​​volume - in centimeters from the end, there is a connector for loop buttons.

Posted on 20/10/2018, 00:31:

* guseynov,
Also already I downloaded 8'm going to install.
ABA693 already up. device BBB100-1

Rep: (9)
* vfka By pressed from all sides, as best he could - a zero response. But thanks)

Guys, this is the 8th bucket?
Attached Image

* Glenas , Yes.

Rep: (5)
Update, all without problems, all applications work without a wipe, but I vseravno for fidelity did wipe and restore from the copy of google.

Unsubscribe about this update, if there are those who have 8-ku force on rolls :)

After an upgrade to 8-ku, there IMS settings, but as I understand it, to sense from them will not, or can be as - that cause the body to work in VoLTE?
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 8:31