> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (11)
people after the upgrade to the Oreo stopped working switching ALT + Entre. Rebooting does not help. Switching through blank running, but it is quite uncomfortable. The settings are disabled the system language, set "English (US) and Russian (transliteration)". Prompt, who can come across as a treat? The method of the caps did not help.

Rep: (4)
just-max @ 27.09.18, 17:37*
TSL-ovsky Gallery

What is it called?

Rep: (111)
* MaxcerBoy , A clean install?

Rep: (243)
* soul_007,
Moscow AF on Blackberry officially sells TCT service. There's definitely original AF approved by the manufacturer. With hands, you can buy what they sell on aliekspresse, or order from there to ...

* Im690,
yes it is called a gallery, I put it out of the apk file, not a convenience store, as well as weather-ovsky our TSL, it is also in the Chinese version of the BB is, instead Googley weather news ... The same weather we have at Alcatel put - I like it more than anyone that there is a handy widget clock and weather in one line or two to choose from.

Rep: (1)
* just-max And can fill these APC. And we look

Rep: (6)
* b.izbastin , Camera settings look - there is no such. In the setting of photos (gallery) - not found

* vasso_sur,
No problem, here they are. I even earlier mailer TSL-ovsky used, t. To. I do not like Gmail, and TSL-ovsky itself is simple and Exchange support. But then at the hub as it is moved (just like e-mail client), and now do not tear off his already visible. :)

Attached files

Attached filecom.tct.gallery3d.bb_7131.0465.0.0-417061501.apk(40.19 MB)
Attached filecom.tct.weather.bb_7022.0446.0.0-417072402.apk(22.15 MB)

Post has been editedjust-max - 01.10.18, 13:00

Rep: (8)
Hello!
Prompt in this issue .. on this devayse when the need to enter any codeTo start Android, enter your PIN (6/10)
This blackberry id? or something different? possible otvyazyat \ unlock?

Rep: (0)
* spider911 This PIN code to unlock the screen. The security settings enabled PIN code request at power up.

rumx @ 30.09.18, 14:45*
After upgrading to 8.1 flied search string in chrome. The desired item from the instruction does not exist. Chrome has updated. How can I be cured? Transfer the search string down

I think it is not a 8.1, I have after the next update of chromium a few months ago, this setting is missing
I rolled chrome version of the setting.

SteppeWolf @ 01.10.18, 14:50*
This PIN code to unlock the screen. The security settings enabled PIN code request at power up.

then the question remains "bypass" and otvyazki from google id ...

* spider911 ,
http: //grand-screen.co...-vmeste-s-blokirovkoj/

Then see how to get around google-lock

But first, you need to run very smart. For this you need a pin code.

* just-max ,

Thanks for the links, and where to find the weather widget?

SteppeWolf @ 01.10.18, 15:29*
http: //grand-screen.co...-vmeste-s-blokirovkoj/

GUG id something ... to understand what this pin and what to do ..

* Khan18,
or press and hold an empty area on the desktop until you see the menu below where you see "Widgets" or go to the main menu with a list of applications, and there on top of the tab will be the same menu "Widgets" and select there the weather. Weather widgets TSL there appear only when the corresponding apk tct.weather I tacked above.

spider911 @ 1.10.18, 17:14*
Quote: SteppeWolf @ 01.10.18, 15:29http: //grand-screen.co...-vmeste-s-blokirovkoj/

GUG id something ... to understand what this pin and what to do ..

I suspect that, after 10 attempts to enter the PIN code will be prompted to log in google account.
Also, depending on the settings, you may delete all information from the device.

Post has been editedSteppeWolf - 01.10.18, 17:33
Reason for editing: Ispravish error

* just-max ,
As staviti widgets understand why the application is established and no widgets.

7-ke worked fine connection to the SU car through Android Auto. After an upgrade to 8-a-boo - trouble. phone menus and audio works through time. Maps does not open at all - black screen at GIs.

Rep: (6)
al_wo @ 29.09.2018, 03:27*
from this place more - whiter than white dialer remained after the same manipulation.

During the conversation it is black.
According obnovlenibb on Oreo, sadness double letters, while languages ​​are not pereyyrnesh.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 19:38