> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (8)
Good afternoon! I BBB100-4. Can you please tell how to make a screenshot? Lock button + volume down - does not work

Rep: (54)
* Armo3000 Generally it by pressing and holding the power button and the volume down is a screenshot

Rep: (108)
* Armo3000 , Blocking is the one that left one?

In general, as a colleague has already written - the power and volume down. Working checked.
Hold a few seconds somewhere ...

Post has been editedal_wo - 29.09.18, 09:37

al_wo @ 29.09.18, 07:03*
andybeg, yes, 8.1
And you will not make it more difficult to put a screenshot? Though you look how it looks.

so that there is a screenshot dialer? :) I am online poryskat and march you exclusive of some sort, because no one mentions more about the "black-dialer"
really want to see, and I think not only me

Rep: (94)
andybeg @ 28.09.18, 17:00*
I have around the perimeter of the cover keeps bad, wearing in a plastic bag

After opening the cover, also became ill keep. Some very flimsy attachment. Also immediately orderedcase.

Rep: (29)
I just stayed dialer white, nothing in the settings on the color change is not found.
Another observation, battery consumption, after upgrading to 8.1.0 is now greater by at least 25%, at the same time use.

Rep: (1)
After upgrading to 8.1 flied search string in chrome. The desired item from the instruction does not exist. Chrome has updated. How can I be cured? Transfer the search string down

Post has been editedrumx - 29.09.18, 14:51

Rep: (34)
Try Via browser
The best browser for Android, which I tried, and I went through them is not enough.
You can customize how you want it, including the line where you want to move. And much more.
And besides lightning opening pages, the browser itself.
In general, I am sure will be very satisfied!

rumx @ 29.09.2018, 14:45*
After upgrading to 8.1 flied search string in chrome. The desired item from the instruction does not exist. Chrome has updated. How can I be cured? Transfer the search string down

Weathercock33 @ 29.09.2018, 19:44*
Try Via browser
The best browser for Android, which I tried, and I went through them is not enough.
You can customize how you want it, including the line where you want to move. And much more.
And besides lightning opening pages, the browser itself.
In general, I am sure will be very satisfied!

Thanks for the recommendation, but the question is still relevant

Rep: (4)
Good people where MSK you can set yourself a new display, and at what price? Me something completely gone scratches
P.s.kak in Android 8.1 set to shortcut the call hub? I can not find

Post has been editedsoul_007 - 29.09.18, 21:03

Rep: (25)
* soul_007,
reliable option - Alex Mucho
His original screens have chinilsya than one phone.
And the price is not too high. It makes all quality :-) link to Avito sent to the PM.

Well, that's what is missing from the Market settings option to disable the creation of shortcuts on the desktop?
I reflash from a computer, to eliminate the bugs and updates set up as a new phone - Mark raised over two screens.

Through the entire market - well, there is no longer this button ...

I found more bug after upgrading to 8.1: no longer synchronize mailbox rambler in the hub. BB10 on all works, even removing / adding again did not help at Androyd. Who has something like that?

Rep: (6)
Can you please tell how to make a logo on a smart photo? It turned out somehow accidentally
Attached Image

* al_wo I try, detain, but I have the volume goes down until the "Do Not Disturb" and the screenshot it's not done

Post has been editedArmo3000 - 30.09.18, 23:03

Rep: (4)
* Aneka In setting photo "Watermark photo"

On it BBB100-4 security update ABI068, savilos 10 minutes

* Armo3000 ,
Try the lower corner of the bottom of the volume button.
I once in the middle of nazhimaesh only sound changes

* Armo3000 , Which means the phone said that the second button is pressed.
Try it (not the volume) ponazhimat otherwise. Well, look, it can be something wrong.
I have checked myself many times - everything works correctly.
So check, just in case, not included are any more functions to the volume buttons, such as take a photo or something else.
The reason is not clear glitch means you need to poke all the possible directions.

Posted 01/10/2018, 7:48:

* vasso_sur We have the volume button one more. She will love you need to stick to the very edge.

Post has been editedal_wo - 01.10.18, 07:50

* al_wo ,: D tochnyak. The cover is divided by 2 and already forgotten. Well then, on the very edge of harvesting

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 9:19