> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (0)
al_wo @ 13.09.18, 23:53*
vakolesnikov, alternatively download krekberi loader to flash and it is from this state that is now there.
https: //forums.crackbe...g-abg366-oreo-1155891/

Thank. It helped.

Rep: (243)
* aghastor,
this is strange.

By the way, why did you reboot the phone?

Rep: (24)
* just-max,

Tried to change the time zone on the Kuwait +3 rebooted - the same situation that* aghastor .

Telephone PCT, set the update without a wipe.

A phone restart the sake of peace of mind, I guess. Sometimes there is a hell of a desire something to restart, do not restart the computer same, really: D

Rep: (1)
* just-max,
Good afternoon! Prompt wait PCT key2 this month? If yes, then what would be the color, and how much the sim?

* AlterusPrime,
Thank you, we will report. For me, the three Msc is the native time zone, and that's not pochuystvoval me this trick.

* Denis001,
this question has an answer in a branch of K2.

Rep: (13)
guseynov @ 12.09.18, 16:31*
I BBB100-1 PRD-63116-042
Black edition

do not tell me - for my DWP universal avtoloader of krekberri
will do?

Post has been editedguseynov - 14.09.18, 14:21

Rep: (2)
And the one thread Please note that during the conversation on the screen next to the time counter icon pops up whether HQ, whether HD?
It seems this was not 7-ke ...

Rep: (111)
The post of the series - the mistress on a note.
I'm in roaming. Internet in roaming banned, not only - turned off data at all.
A body regularly sends packets to 1 kb. (Operator logs) several times a day. As a result, popadalovo have 16 bucks.
It's a shame and it is not clear - if I'm disabled, with a fright, who and where knocking?
In airplane mode, there is no activity, but it is not a solution because then no calls and SMS.

Post has been editedal_wo - 14.09.18, 15:08

Rep: (24)
* Sergious,

This HD-sound in the time of the call, appears during calls over 3G and above works, it seems, only if there is the possibility of you and the receiving party. On the Q10 is the same thing was.

Rep: (25)
* al_wo , The operator wants to profit

* Alterusprime , Och bad news! I have a tariff if ever go out in no -300 rub. / Day

Rep: (25)
* 337521 No, this mode is increased clarity of sound, and it works without the Internet, but through the 3G network

* emil9994 Ie not rob like lime?

Rep: (4)
xdvasia @ 14.09.2018, 10:05*
Updated on Oreo on BBB100-2, it would be better not to touch at all. A reset everything to the factory, then turned on and updated, all applications from Market set, flooded back only the contacts and SMS. According to the results have brakes when you open the application, malfunctioning touch (especially in the upper area when the shutter opening-closing). Messages that do not have enough memory (seriously? 3GB for the phone and set vayberom 2GIS already enough?). Battery consumption has not diminished one iota. Even fingerprint slowly operate. I think to roll back to 7 ...

I am reporting on a similar embodiment glands.
Shutter yes. Earlier there was any finger position, only now from the bottom of the screen. Memory today for the second day, said little, but it was a day open a lot of applications.
Scanner as he worked and worked.
Claudia start to fail by double-clicking in the selection of a character, but it passed. Solved. A year later, fixed a bug, but! Do not enter falls in chrome, it is already good. Battery consumption has become as when using the machine. Per day 30 percent. At 7 took longer.
I continue to observe.

Rep: (36)
Friends
Who uses the program Remapping keys
After upgrading to Oreo for some reason it stopped working.
only works when you are in the annex
It should minimize the application and the keyboard does not respond.

Tell me, please, why so?

thank

The problem with double letters has become even worse than it was at the 7-ke the time of purchase. Then I have a problem at all disappeared. And now - constantly :(

Post has been editedAynekko - 15.09.18, 09:35

Rep: (11)
I have a HD-Voise does not appear under any circumstances, or rather this icon. Who - what else but the author has a display?

I have, Yota operator

By the way, I've often see posts about what people have memory ends, so decided to share one useful way to preserve the memory and for one to improve the security of your data. This is done usingShelter . Previously Android 8.0 but is now sufficient and 7.0 need for it. The idea is that this app creates a work profile you - a sandbox within Android, which is insulated from all that is in your main profile. Many applications are abusing their presence on your phone - most often this can expose applications from retail chains and reklamotorgovtsev such as Yandex. After starting the Aliexpress, for instance, it is not running out of memory, and it continues to hang. Just make, for example, the popular app "Wallet", for storing various card shops, etc. - the application active in the background are spying on you, record the activity, etc. - thus "free" applications perfectly compensated by collecting your data. Even if you are not worried about the surveillance of these applications, her own process downloads your phone's resources . Shelter here comes in - it allows you to "freeze" all the apps that are in the work profile and also create a shortcut on the home screen, which unfreeze the specific application so that you can work with him. As soon as you finish using an application that is in the work profile, simply click on the shortcut to auto-frozen, and all the applications within the Shelter will be disabled and can not work in the background. I'm more than a week successfully use Shelter, and had never got out warning that the memory ends.

Post has been editedMgalex - 15.09.18, 17:30
Reason for editing: In the header

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 18:41