> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (25)
* nomorewar I have the habit of immediately after purchasing the phone to flash avtoloderom home (proshivalschikom Of the last firmware). The problem occurred if, at once fell away options for software bugs and I boldly attributed to the service.

Rep: (14)
emil9994 @ 05.09.18, 22:18*
I have the habit of immediately after purchasing the phone to flash avtoloderom home

Well, it is a good thing, I even thought, but to be honest, there is no normal description of what and how much. I've looked at your firmware (prd-63764-001, bbb100-7) - I found one post on scanty krekberri, saying that it is the February firmware, AAV222. I have the same worth ABB216 firmware. Newer this, or a previous version of why such a difference in the title - in short, I'm afraid zakirpichit. At the same krekberri seen mention of the fact that the old over the new impossible to roll.

Rep: (56)
I'm tired of waitingby the sea weatherTCL in the update, so I ask avtoloderom and I'm fine. One minus - wipe.
The situation with my model
Attached Image

Alas, my BBB100-5 not the only lucky one, my PRD isolated - generally old firmware was no chance of OTA as I understand it.

Avtoloder tookhere.
Steps:
1) It is necessary to log out from all accounts, especially from Google's - or there might be a security issue - the device will swear
2) Reboot into Fastboot by holding the power button and the volume down
3) Start the PC flashall.bat flashall.sh for Windows or for all other (for Linux must also do the script itself and the files in the host executable chmod a + x) folder
4) The device must be updated, restart and passed out

Already I downloaded all the apps, set up everything as it was - until normal flight.

PS: it is necessary to kill himself nothing before attempting to download the firmware in the body checkthe tableABD174 the presence in the list for at least one PRDyour model . Those. in my case the PRD-63736-002 received ABD174, a PRD-63736-012 - no, but both BBB100-5 phone, which means the same firmware. If your model does not have a single PRD with the firmware - atoloder will not work and it is necessary to look for another.

Post has been editedNeoTheFox - 06.09.18, 10:50
Reason for editing: adding an explanation about how to understand whether avtoloder suit

Rep: (7)
* NeoTheFox , Powerful post! Thanks)) and why a wipe - minus ??

* axolo Because if there is no OTA wipe all of the new configure / download for mobile phone. Personally for me it's time consuming.

Rep: (7)
* NeoTheFox , Hmm .. Well, given the voracity androida- wipe for "health" devaysa- plus)) KMK ..

Rep: (13)
axolo @ 06.09.18, 12:23*
a wipe for the "health" devaysa-

it is a myth - no?

Rep: (243)
NeoTheFox @ 05.09.18, 23:53*
One minus - wipe.

Is it in packages avtoloaderov update.bat no executable file?

* just-max Without this, there is an update scripts with a wipe and without - without a wipe bad idea.

And the fact that it improves performance wipe polumif - if the system is dirtied wipe help, but you can not foul

Rep: (24)
* NeoTheFox,

If on the other hand see it, and in general is not a myth.

Purely hypothetical situation: There is an application that uses some API method that the next version of Android is outdated and disabled. This method, for example, gives answers 0 and 1, depending on the result of its execution. Developer interprets the result of three ways: if 0, then do X; if 1, make the Y, if there is something else, then repeat until you're blue every thousandth of a second, yet intuitive result comes. Clearly, the challenge outdated method that is not giving the results that gave earlier, will give a strange result, but did not give a clear ever. At the exit, we have an application that we hammer the CPU and battery with enviable persistence, bringing logs and discharging in an hour of such behavior.

It is clear that this situation - this is the most wretched of coding wonders in the universe, but any application can contain this, or any less miserable behavior that cause degradation of device performance in some absolutely stupid reasons.

That is why a wipe - the first recommendation, if suddenly after an upgrade there were some lags, brake or non-standard problems in the behavior of the device.

* Alterusprime , Well, I say - when changing the OS to do better wipe, and if the OS version does not change wipe hardly decides anything

Rep: (243)
NeoTheFox @ 06.09.18, 13:54*
not the case, there is an update scripts with a wipe and without - without a wipe bad idea.

I do not know what it is bad, I frequently update through the test Soup updated because Fautua long put, in general anything from updates fote no different, only to be removed from the phone password security settings. Another question that you have non-standard situation, as to prepare for the transition to 8ku released ABA693, but you did not have it and stuck on AAY819, you would need to ideally get avtoloader on ABA693, and then it would be possible to eight further upgrade. to configure all stayed. On the other hand, I personally for a wipe in the transition to the next version of the OS. :)

Rep: (8)
* AlterusPrime, I have so Google Play and market services work. Xiaomei was on, when the Internet is not allowed. Keyuan removed on clearance store and services on location - for a couple of hours - 31% pure Google Play ate

Rep: (14)
NeoTheFox @ 06.09.18, 00:53*
If your model does not have a single PRD with the firmware - atoloder will not work and it is necessary to look for another.

Just my situation, this avtolodyr not suitable for my model. According to the table I looked and looked - suitable AAY819, but this is relative to the current firmware - old. And I read somewhere that the old over the new not is rolled. Find the current firmware (abb216) could not to my surprise (

Rep: (23)
My BB did not mnogozadachen. After starting about three programs (for example, Chrome, Telagram, WhatsApp) gives notification of memory shortage.
Even if someone calls you, the phone so slow, that normally the call is not answered. Phone 4 day.
Are there any tips for optimizing memory? One or two applications fly.

UPD: I Looked at a few reviews, probably the weak point. On Oreo problems with memory and left?

Post has been editedALIEN XIII - 07.09.18, 09:50

* ALIEN XIII , 3GB version is outdated alas. On Oreo still.

NeoTheFox @ 07.09.18, 09:55*
ALIEN XIII, 3GB version is outdated alas. On Oreo still.

I previously had on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 budget was sitting with the same 3GB, we flew all 30 apps in the tray. This brake even in surfing terms, did not expect this :(

* ALIEN XIII , Xiaomi applications kills in the background, there can also be TSURP such behavior customize optimization

NeoTheFox @ 07.09.18, 11:04*
ALIEN XIII, xiaomi applications kills in the background, there can also be TSURP such behavior customize optimization

Just looking for the opportunity. Prompt, it can be done by standard means?

* ALIEN XIII In TSURP "Manage automatic apps", and prohibit all that is not necessary. In miui default all zapreshenno.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 9:31