> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (3)
andybeg @ 28.08.18, 20:28*
* Zxcel, I bought a plastic cover on Ali, he is thin and the problem no longer remember

suchhttps: //ru.aliexpress....eyone/32820591367.html ?

Rep: (54)
I took [URL = For blackberry Mercury dtek70 New Luxury colorful rubberized matte plastic hard case for blackberry keyone 4.5 "Case
http:? //s.aliexpress.co...e2a fromSns = Copy] [/ URL] such

Rep: (243)
al_wo @ 28.08.18, 22:02*
apparently there is still a difference between versions of Oreo for different regions / devices

For all build one, it's seen from the table here:https://tclota.birth-online.de/#keyoneit is not necessary to introduce people astray. 174y for PCT version, I did not let out because of problems with time zones our Europeans put it, with their SIM cards it works fine. On ABG076 approach - I confirmed it to be sent to the field for the PCT K1. We look forward to lay out when the servers.

Rep: (8)
* just-max, And what is the problem with time zones?

* Armo3000,
SIM cards with our Russian time zone is switched to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky +12 GMT. And without a sim card was placed on the 11th + belt. In general, nothing serious. : Lol:

Rep: (111)
I had an idea vkoryachit a thin plastic strip or a thin silicone case (as long as there are on sale, or even disgusting kind, and do not increase the size almost) receiver QI charging a USB-C.
Yes, I agree, USB is always busy, but on the other hand, I so rarely connect anything other than charging the phone, which is almost never right :)
Currently only confuses current 1A. standard charger gives 2A I understand that we automatically get the charge time is 2 times longer.

In general - digging someone in this way? Developments may have any?

Priemnichek liked here such herehttps: //www.aliexpress...03_2&priceBeautifyAB=0

Rep: (0)
* al_wo
Not bad, and how to relate to the cables on the magnet?

exodus567 @ 31.08.18, 17:02*
Not bad, and how to relate to the cables on the magnet?
I thought about it, but it just so happens that I have a lot of wireless zaryadok :) and cable need to buy at least three things - home, work, a reserve ...
but in general the idea is also good, just need to figure out who that is more convenient

Rep: (4)
just-max @ 31.08.2018, 12:13*
* Armo3000,
SIM cards with our Russian time zone is switched to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky +12 GMT. And without a sim card was placed on the 11th + belt. In general, nothing serious. : Lol:

And hands it does not change at all? Or it means that the time zone operator sim card machine does not rise?

Rep: (2)
* just-max Do not tell me how to use this table? His model, I found, found a version of the OS, but the planned date of update pops up on the intersection of message no.

And tell me, and for the PRD-63764-001 keyOne BBB 100-7, did not expected the campaign updates, according to the table?

Minoru @ 31.08.18, 18:36*
just-max, do not tell me how to use this table? His model, I found, found a version of the OS, but the planned date of update pops up on the intersection of message no.
just-max, and perhaps you can explain the difference between ABD796 and ABD174? It would be very useful and informative.
I have now after the firmware is missing an opportunity to include VoLTE in the engineering menu although nougat switches were 100% active (checked)
Now sit down and think it's because of ABD174 and it is necessary to flash ABD796 or something else went wrong :)
Overall - I would be very grateful for the educational program.

Post has been editedal_wo - 01.09.18, 17:44

Rep: (1)
Small quest! Key One!
Maybe someone can help!
It so happened that the unplanned left behind the comfort zone (from the city, or rather from his own charge, to the village). In the village of Type-C, however, did not find. The telephone charge was 85%. On the way, I remember that the journey would be strained, charging stupidly forgot. Decided to take extreme measures: Turn off WiFi, moved on to 2G, disabled + data transfer charge in the battery saving settings. The result - 10 days of work, provided that a couple of minutes a day include the Internet to check for any messendezherov. I was surprised by the speed of the phone and the convenience of communication in this mode. After 10 days, I returned to the city, and the battery has 25% charge.
That is such an experience, please do not judge strictly!

Rep: (8)
* grib, I have this firmware everything normal, zone GMT + 3 (Moscow), may be a problem in other zones

Rep: (25)
Hello.
Today came across a device in the window.
Shop Technopark (capitol at the intersection of the Leningrad highway and Ring Road in Moscow).
You can touch with your hands. True, he recovery record, but the consultant will help.
So it goes :-)

He shook himself - good, but not like the keyboard stuff. And the buttons are very small, even after Priv

Attached images
Attached Image

* emil9994,
emil9994 @ 03.09.18, 11:48*
And the buttons are very small, even after Priv

can buttons and smaller, but typing on KeyOne much more convenient

Minoru @ 31.08.18, 20:36*
You tell me how to use this table?

Probojnikovich @ 01.09.18, 12:31*
campaign update does not foreseen, according to the table?

This table is only a listener, she "hears" only when this is so the PRD software sent to OTA or FOTA updates, it is not a guide to the planned firmware. It's not off. The source of information.

al_wo @ 01.09.18, 15:03*
and perhaps you can explain the difference between ABD796 and ABD174? It would be very useful and informative.

The difference is only likely to secure a more recent patch.

al_wo @ 01.09.18, 15:03*
I have now after the firmware is missing an opportunity to include VoLTE in the engineering menu although nougat switches were 100% active (checked)
Now sit down and think it's because of ABD174 and it is necessary to flash ABD796 or something else went wrong

As for inzhenerki, it is possible to beyzlayne 8s, which gave us a Qualcomm just did not have it already, in contrast to the 7-ki. Similarly, I can not say there is no such information, developers respond to this just so, too, will not need too many people to initiate due to this kind of question, we need to be a good reason why and who needs it. Since then VoLTE for RF was not and likely will not be tuning is not our protection were in Q1 ...

Posted on 09/03/2018, 17:27:

* Armo3000,
the problem is not with all operators was.

Posted on 09/03/2018, 17:30:

grib @ 31.08.18, 19:41*
And hands it does not change at all? Or it means that the time zone operator sim card machine does not rise?

Hands can certainly put, the problem with NITZ was only (on the network operator's time and date when exposed), but from what hands to set can not really easily, I do not think that someone would have been glad of such Framed How to bring down the time after the update, so . in. of umlochaniyu configure automatic time included, is how much later it was dissatisfied with the calls, not yet 4pda read, because of this a lot of people would just sleep or being late to meetings or anywhere else, to watch on your smartphone, many tied everything planning of the day, produced on such a problem would be how to shoot yourself in the foot.

By the way, ABG076 wrapped globally :( instead it will ABG366, but again later ... More last confirmed delivery bronze K1, should come together with K2 until the end of September.

Rep: (34)
just-max @ 03.09.18, 17:49*
More confirmed last delivery bronze K1, should come together with K2 until the end of September.

Prices are known?

* Gal78rus,
I then of course well known. Of. I think the announcement will be a little later.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 17:53