> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (34)
Friends, alt + enter finally won something in the last update of the keyboard BB ??)

Rep: (4)
* Weathercock33 ,
What if yes :)

Rep: (14)
Hello everyone. Something pereklinilo me on a physical keyboard, and after a brief search, I concluded that the K1 limitezh edishn (2 SIM) is the only viable option on android. K2 something pricey. Topic scanned, but no consensus was not so much ask you, do not kick:

How much keeps the battery while surfing through 4d, given the fact that all communications are included (except GPS) - Wi fi, blyupup, NFP, and the screen is placed in the machine at the maximum slider position? Just now I have a Lenovo S2 with 5.1 Ah battery, I do not spare, he gives without any problems in this mode 9-10 hours Screen dense surf interspersed with infrequent calls. At work often have to get stuck in airports, where it comes in handy very much.

-Does the phone "Safe Area"?

-Does the PWM at the screen?

-sovsem whether bad with Claudia, where Cyrillic is not highlighted (engraving), or just really take the PCT?

-Indian version with two SIM normally friendly with our LTE?

Post has been editednomorewar - 11.08.18, 12:44

Rep: (57)
* nomorewar , I have Limited 2sim 64GB black with non-PCT Claudia. 10 hours Screen, but lower than the average brightness. With 4G friendly, I Tele2 Moscow region. In the second slot on the USB flash drive 128 gigs.
Claudia Russian in the dark to see, but my hands do remember the location of the letters, since the layout of both the PC in fact.

I have here a question - when shooting video he starts to take off, or turns away from the screen, or even why. I can not understand why. Scanner did not seem to touch, this option is not found. Feature some?

Rep: (5)
* Aynekko Touch the picture is taken in a space mediaseyf (setting available), as well as the volume rocker (also configurable), watch them

Rep: (54)
Suddenly there was a hat, stopped working speaker Elementary, ie I do not hear the interlocutor, if via Bluetooth or handsfree is audible interlocutor. Maybe it's a question of what is the solution? Where poryt?

Post has been editedandybeg - 13.08.18, 15:19

It hurts is such a situation.
The body of the incoming e-mail inserted photo. When you click on a photo and select "save" opens a folder with a previously downloaded images, but with the strip "Save" button is hidden almost entirely strip with a selection of text processing. Somehow I manage to push exact hit on a narrow strip of buttons. Then, while maintaining the second and subsequent images of this problem no longer exists - the button with the name of the file is displayed in full.
This issue appears on two different apparatus K1. Those. "Glitch" system.

Rep: (54)
Oddity occurred, due to the fact that the speaker did not work Elementary device reset, started voetanavlivat software and I was told that instagramm not available for my devaysa, although he had previously worked on it

* Im690 ,
When the strip interferes with options for handling text - press system "back" button.
The strip must disappear, everything else remains unchanged.

* m_ae ,
Thank!
This, of course, out of the situation, but does not solve the problem as a whole.
Can TCL representative drew attention to this :)
Trifle, of course, but annoying.

Rep: (3)
Hello!
I apologize in advance for the noob question - but how do you know what's going on is fast charging?
Should any icon on or what? : Rolleyes:

P.S. Charger - native, cable - no.

Rep: (29)
* mo1eku1a , The shutter of a different color becomes.
And it is included or not in fact - here yusb tester to help.

Post has been editedmaxikiss - 13.08.18, 19:41

Rep: (8)
* maxikiss in theory, no.
Quick charging occurs when the current - 2 A, and when the shutter is green - it is in the phone, fast charging mode (ie otklyuchaeyutsya any background services, etc. - pure software optimization - it is written in the charge setting gain mode)

Rep: (29)
* Armo3000 , Um. And I thought it was because the hardware is included.

* just-max,
I welcome. And you do not have information on the Oreo keyuan supports project treble or not? As I understand it, depends on future updates

Checked the program Treble Check out the Market, says that does not support. Type 1 partition on a disk, while enabled devices - 2. predictable, but it is a pity.

Post has been editedArmo3000 - 14.08.18, 12:03

Rep: (243)
* Im690,
I have heard the head of the ticket, but whether it will take the work - decide to Canadians. :)

Posted on 14/08/2018, 15:37:

* mo1eku1a,
display is not provided, if memory support will always go fast charging QC kvalkomovsky it. Wire complete normal 2.0, so that any other should also charge the fast charging of the idea ...

Rep: (243)
* Im690,
Now poke in fresh assembly 8s, everything seems to be fine except that slid down the soft sign. This is it?
Attached Image

Or am I doing something wrong?

Post has been editedjust-max - 16.08.18, 12:17

* just-max ,
Yes, it occurs when you save an attachment or an image from the message body. The screenshot like this case.

just-max @ 14.08.2018, 18:29*
* Im690,
Now poke in fresh assembly 8s, everything seems to be fine except that slid down the soft sign. This is it?
[Attachment = "13594772: Screens ... -032545.png"]

Or am I doing something wrong?

All true, except that vysheuponyaty citizen in the documents, you can attract the disclosure of personal data. )) Is the editor where you can podzamazat screenshots. Sorry for offtopic.

Post has been editedgrib - 15.08.18, 18:55

hi all, after installation oreo stop getting notifications from proprietary software - VC, telegrams, Avito, instagram, about votsapa not sure.

Reset phone, erasing all data, the system startup started to show hints, and so, it was pointed out that do not come to the notice of closed programs. Type it is necessary to lock them to put, to not close. So it's normal behavior.
Honestly, I thought that pushes for and made to open all not keep

Post has been editedArmo3000 - 16.08.18, 13:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 8:40