> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (8)
* mihail_k
Yes, following after him - android 8

Rep: (11)
k2 course should be selected. with its output K1 yesterday. And on the keyboard, memory, for ergonimike. k2 closer to most Blackberry.
Nor izvstno as 8th bucket will work on the K1, the developers say that the Pts
Housing in k2 more tightly, the other aluminum.

Post has been editedGlenas - 09.08.18, 12:36

Rep: (2)
"Hi, pleasantly surprised to receive the Android 8.1.0 update and July security patch just a few minutes ago. The date received is 8.8.2018 (which in Chinese numerology is very lucky). Guess this was timed / released with that special date intentionally. Looks and runs smooth. My K1 is black edition with 4GB Ram and 64GB storage. Like having a new phone Build no ABD174 (after update) My K1 model is BBB100-4 (for information). "
Yesterday has already begun ...

* Sergious,
Yes, the update weighs 2 GB, put about 10-15 minutes. Yesterday bet on the same model, a lot of small changes, bug with pressing of Enter in the address bar Fixed. Bug with the inability to print a second letter on the button is still there

Rep: (54)
do not kick much, but from conversations and tables is not fully understood - PRD-63117-003 for the final table and the new update is not expected? :(
today flew ABA693

Post has been editedandybeg - 09.08.18, 16:24

Rep: (12)
andybeg @ 09.08.18, 21:23*
today flew ABA693

I loaded it straight right now updated. So far as I understood, updated Chinese. I'm afraid the British have to wait the longest.
P.S. And error while installing 3305 (((
If - on the weekend I will try avtoloader
__
Despite the error - updated. Strange.

Post has been editedmihail_k - 09.08.18, 17:55

Rep: (108)
Glenas @ 9.08.18, 11:35*
k2 course should be selected. with its output K1 yesterday. And on the keyboard, memory, for ergonimike. k2 closer to most Blackberry.
Nor izvstno as 8th bucket will work on the K1, the developers say that the Pts
Housing in k2 more tightly, the other aluminum.
Well today I can safely disagree. Was in the shop, held in the hands of the K2 - I did not like. Strange feeling, not even close to "the very same" BB.
The main question - yes, typing with one hand can not even particularly straining. But the keyboard is so soft that just yet, even unpleasant.
And the ergonomics of a strange body. Of course all this is IMHO, and in general, but for myself I have an issue with K2 closed.

Now dig in the direction K1 - Keypad it is as soft or more rigid with an audible click?

Rep: (65)
Gentlemen! please advise the protective glass can with full coverage 5d so-called, imak, the best in your opinion, thank you

Rep: (33)
* al_wo ,
What do you understand by the word "soft"?
In K1 keyboard is plastic, with a distinct click (not mahanika on the PC but what it looks like).
Very similar to the sensations on the Q20 but another form of keys.
Lived, I can not even give an example for comparison except for the old BB, nothing to compare with the keyboard.
Can only a few vehicles on vinmobayl lead, but not sure it would help.

Rep: (108)
* Michael R., soft is soft .... :) something today with the examples we have quite tight ....
it's something like that - I press the button, it is pressed very easily, without the slightest effort, with virtually no tactile feedback, ie I clicked, but saw little felt.
Michael R. @ 08/09/18, 17:09*
with a distinct click
but it is encouraging to me
Michael R. @ 08/09/18, 17:09*
Very similar to the sensations on Q20
and this

Rep: (33)
* al_wo ,
Well, at the K1 has a small stress, depression felt both physically and those that have sound.
About Q20, I'm not sure, look for him lazy, but when he moved with his K1 had no rejection.
Well, except for the fact that the buttons do not "anatomical" shape.

Rep: (4)
* andybeg
ABA693 also did not immediately appear in the table, at first it was empty.
So, I think, do not worry, update and release for us.

Rep: (3)
Bb100-4, has been updated to 8.1.0. Everything works fine. Switching languages ​​is still working well.

Post has been editedmaga2007 - 09.08.18, 20:46
Reason for editing: Punctuation

Rep: (0)
In Chrome finally corrected the language switches to the search bar, I do not know what happened after it updates the keyboard or Chrome, but now everything is OK!

Rep: (57)
* Khan18, the keyboard is fixed a still over a month ago.

Now dig in the direction K1 - Keypad it is as soft or more rigid with an audible click?

a little stiffer, but no clicks. I have both the classic and the 9900, even near the feedback is not worth Claudia k1. In 9900 she was the most accurate.

In addition, at the K1 button well, quite small in comparison with k2, of course, if the button is softer than a minus. The softness of the keyboard when he touched it did not feel, can any - that particular sample.

Lived, I can not even give an example for comparison except for the old BB, nothing to compare with the keyboard.

And what else to compare ...

Post has been editedGlenas - 10.08.18, 11:27

Rep: (243)
al_wo @ 09.08.18, 18:56*

in K1 keystroke more taut, at K2 - softer.

In the course of a keyboard is more "long"?

Rep: (243)
* Glenas
course my feeling is the same, just on R1 keys are pressed more tightly.

* just-max,
Is it possible to ask you to record the playback of the same songs on K1 and K2? How many reviews did not look on YouTube, but no one has compared the sound from the speaker.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20 10:16