> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

accXak @ 08.08.18, 15:16*
The phone was taken from omeriki (sort of), we can not see the mobile network.

Sounds like a phone with CDMA, it is not the case from Verizon? If so do not take it, it is quite a different network

Rep: (12)
komir @ 08.08.18, 12:54*
Good day, owners Keyone.
A few days ago I discovered a great application called FastKey, which allows you to run applications using a combination of custom keys (which is right under the volume rocker) and any physical button. See how it works, you can link (the theme of the author on crackberry).

Hung on a double-tap shortcut flashlight. together randomly triggered and the application to him. I jumped out settings and call history

Rep: (1)
* NeoTheFox,

Thanks for the answer. Now I know more about gsm and cdma) About Verizon failed to learn, but the version BBB100-3V02. On krekberri in a pair of posts people write that their Verizon version worked fine with gsm in Europe.

Head know that you should not take it, but the price was too tasty)

Rep: (113)
* accXak, it's probably not Virayzon and Sprint. Virayzony work well in the GSM-network, myself Virayzonovskimi devices take a long time, but Sprintovskie K1 very specific - suffice it to say that these are the only devices, which are not appropriate firmware from the other versions K1 - the same Virayzony can safely flash the firmware from conventional neoperatorskih K1. And apparently so cheap machine - now on the secondary market in the US are on the usual K1 price fork 200-250 USD, and the same sprint 99.99 hang on the eBay US for a long time and no one takes the ...

Post has been editedHenry2005 - 08.08.18, 18:15

Rep: (243)
soul_007 @ 03.08.18, 20:01*
There's about some issues discussed, supposedly unstable working glitches mnogo.pohodu goes out to overcome them

Specifically for the Russian Federation at the moment is the only one not Resolved bug stops Oreo, the problem with time zones with Russian SIM cards, and so we are one step from the update ...

Rep: (8)
Hello! BBB100-4, it ABD174 upgrade to 2 gig. This android 8? It should be immediately put it or what? According vayfay or mobile data download?

Rep: (111)
I would venture to duplicate the question in two subjects because interested response from both sides so to speak, ask the moderators do not swear much, twigs all the same different, though similar, do not know whether there go to each other's homes :)

Colleagues, I'm here now risky but ask the question - is very necessary.
Not in his hands neither the first nor the second option devaysa and behold, there is a need to take a K2 or K1. Price differs exactly three times :)
I would greatly appreciate if someone with the feeling, really, with the arrangement could tell me whether to spend three times more money or take K1 not fool yourself anything?
Flour choice ....

I must say - reviews watched, read articles, forum smoke from the release of the first part, but not enough to solve something ... kick something magical ...

In general, "who can help, who can help ...." (C)

: thank_you:

* al_wo K2 power is not so much more to justify the price 3 times more (and you need it - the same question). K1 power to me is more than enough. The K2 has a speed-key, but no combination CTRL + C, CTRL + V, etc., which are in K1. Finally, for me - a design in K1 it is much more interesting and serious. I myself have been waiting for K2 to compare - I saw, immediately I took the K1: the difference in performance is not particularly significant (I do not use demanding applications) + design is not the cake.

Rep: (2)
* mihail_k indeed, I tried to tie a flashlight at a double-click in the settings Fastkey noted that given the Single-touch, rather than a double (in the settings can be viewed only for a single ligament and long press).
I can assume that a review on the Play Market or the theme of the author on crackberry with a request to make a double-click does not remain without attention.

update: double click works, if the key is tied, we will choose the same quick launch button. I checked with a flashlight attached to the Quick Launch Button - it works. The downside is that if you use fastkey from the desktop, it takes place the last active application. But in this case functional enough native launchena BB.

Post has been editedkomir - 08.08.18, 19:23
Reason for editing: addition to the post

* Aynekko Thank you for the answer, but what do you say about ergonomics? Many write that significantly redesigned keyboard, and it is cited in the K2 "much easier"

* al_wo K2 got his hands did not hold (but there is a little larger in size), but here it was unusual at first, but now fast typing. With only one hand, of course, not popechatat. In general, any inconveniences I do not test.

Keyboard clicks significantly (but not annoying, audible only in almost complete silence), space clicks louder than the other buttons.

Post has been editedAynekko - 08.08.18, 19:34

Aynekko @ 08.08.18, 17:32*
With only one hand, of course, not popechatat.
one hand does not at all-or, yes, you can?

Rep: (34)
* al_wo ,
It is possible, but very slowly and in a relaxed atmosphere.
Well, or if the hand quite large, then probably it is more convenient, but be attracted to extreme buttons still need.

* al_wo punctuation put two buttons (or by pressing Alt and then sign), in principle it is possible, but very uncomfortable - I personally thumb barely reaches to the opposite edge.

al_wo @ 08.08.18, 18:52*
Price differs exactly three times

And now here it is necessary to understand that K1 has two versions - with 3GB and 4GB operatives her own. If the right in 3 different then we are also talking about 3GB version as I understand it? IMHO it is not worth taking. 3GB is not the flagship value for androydnoy ecosystem. But the 4GB will be more expensive, so that is no longer 3 times cheaper and somewhere in 2. This K2 price falls. If we compare the 4GB model with K2 then we must ask ourselves, how big a factor the keyboard - in the K2, it is much more convenient, and the center of gravity slightly lower to make it easier to type with one hand. I was holding K2 and he's really convenient - after K1 noticeable difference, as they are similar, but differ in exactly the stuff of which using K1 think that it would be necessary to correct. Personally I go with K1 and 4 GB for bought recently and pleased overall, but today if you go to buy take to take because of the K2 for the keyboard.

NeoTheFox @ 08.08.18, 18:44*
But the 4GB will be more expensive, so that is no longer 3 times cheaper and somewhere in the 2.
rather :) 2.5
but in real terms the price difference between 3 and 4 GB can be neglected. This is roughly 3 GB if it costs 1000 1200 A 4 GB worth of K2 3000 - some conventional banknotes.
Unfortunately we have the price so quickly falls but the K1 will love lost at that price, there will be only b / a
I would not bother, but then do not want to spit and to sell another klaviaturnik.

komir @ 09.08.18, 00:08*
mihail_k, indeed, I tried to tie a flashlight at a double-click in the settings Fastkey noted that given the Single-touch, rather than a double (in the settings can be viewed only for a single ligament and long press).
I can assume that a review on the Play Market or the theme of the author on crackberry with a request to make a double-click does not remain without attention.

update: double click works, if the key is tied, we will choose the same quick launch button. I checked with a flashlight attached to the Quick Launch Button - it works. The downside is that if you use fastkey from the desktop, it takes place the last active application. But in this case functional enough native launchena BB

Together with the flashlight starts randomly (not the last), the application is in the katabatic launcher. On a side - normally double-click works. while watch.

That's what I saw 10 minutes ago. If not for the OTA, then you upgrade? Avtoloader swing?
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
* mihail_k
Yellow color indicates the firmware update from a PC via avtolodaer. Usually, after a couple of days, they are black and can be downloaded over the air. This new thing last night appeared. Bears in itself a security update for July, according to information from English sources.

* t0rt1k,

Somewhere slipped that this new thing even once to prepare the machine to upgrade to 8 droid.
Just Englishmen such brakes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 17:49