> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (6)
Glenas @ 24.07.2018, 22:53*
Distorting update, that does not initiate signature Dtek

What matters in the end? Any ideas ?

Rep: (11)
Can pereustanogvit Dtek?

Rep: (6)
Glenas @ 24.07.2018, 23:08*
Can pereustanogvit Dtek?

Only you can stop

Rep: (29)
* maxxural I faced a similar problem, to be honest I do not remember exactly how I fought. It seems to take a autoloder krekberi and alter. Similarly, I wrote about it here. Look.

I remembered I the word of one of the first updates which flew crookedly and accordingly fell crooked, were first shoals, like yours, after the unit fell into fastbut.

Post has been editedroamwolf - 24.07.18, 21:31

Rep: (4)
People.
And whether there is a program to change the look of each icon on the desktop?
Blotted out that there are signs of change packages. But not more.
I have long found the BB 7 package
And change all at once.
And I want to phone icon was like bb7.
A bb calendar icon also in bb7, but displays the date. A remaining in BB10 or any other.

Rep: (29)
* grib , Pages 10 -15 ago discussed like? Or is there something else?

Rep: (0)
To dtek right to work, did a hard reset your phone, you need to when you first set up to connect to a VPN network. WI-FI distributed via laptop. After completing the settings, I dtek earned properly.

Rep: (4)
roamwolf @ 24.07.2018, 21:48*
* grib , Pages 10 -15 ago discussed like? Or is there something else?

I monitor all the time theme. Not even close discussed. Although he could and oversight. But no.

But no one considered the situation that DTEK could find otsutsmtvie integrity or your beauty he made. Only need to put it online, thereby solving the problem.

I faced a similar problem, to be honest I do not remember exactly how I fought. It seems to take a autoloder krekberi and alter. Similarly, I wrote about it here. Look.

What I said, avtoloader stranger, which is not suited to the device to cause such work DTEK. Initially, a hash of the system was different, DTEK transferred to the server the necessary data, and then he changed and now is inconsistent. The same thing happens when a virus attack or hacking OS

Rep: (12)
maxxural @ 25.07.18, 02:05*
What matters in the end? Any ideas ?

In June 2017 I helped update Dtec by blackberry to version 1.1.4.429 - and everything returned to normal.
Without a VPN, and more. So you can try to upgrade to the latest version via the market applications

Post has been editedmihail_k - 25.07.18, 03:19

And here the VPN at all. this does not apply to BBM in any way, in addition to services blocked 10s

Only you can stop

You can remove from the Play market - ustnovlennye

Post has been editedGlenas - 25.07.18, 02:20

Rep: (22)
* maxxural If the internet on the phone is turned on, and Dtek still can not recognize the system, do the following:
1) includes air-mode.
2) reboot the phone.
3) waiting for 5-10 minutes.
4) turn off the air-mode.
5) run by Dtek (Internet enabled).

Good luck! ..

Posted 07/25/2018, 9:18:

Friends, NEVER climb reflash the phone with the vagaries of DTEK. It's like that because of the non-activated SIM card change mobilku. DTEK - clever stuff, but he - the reinsurer. You just need to keep this in mind.

Rep: (7)
Glenas @ 25.07.18, 02:19*
And here all VPN

DTEK to check the must with something to compare, that's it and need to connect to the server, we have blocked. Therefore, to say precisely that DTEK found something, you must first give it to reach your server via VPN.

I do not think that BlackBerry wonder that in Russia they have something blocked, and it is necessary for a change of DTEK-server, then they did not think that the TCL in Russia officially bring BlackBerry. Blocked access to the server exactly. Perhaps not all providers, so someone has this problem solved without VPN.
I did not bother with a VPN, check went outside my country, and now the house says that everything is normal))

Rep: (57)
I have no problem with DTEK was not, although bought the phone 1.5 months ago.

Rep: (243)
* maxxural,
solve simple - like a phone, try poprohodit check when connecting to different points of access to the Internet, sooner or later, the authorization pass and DTEK write that everything is OK.

Rep: (243)
Glenas @ 25.07.18, 02:19*
And here the VPN at all. this does not apply to BBM in any way, in addition to services blocked 10s

Despite the fact that Blackberry servers have not gone away, where there were and are, and our hrenpoymizachemnadzory still block them, with varying degrees of success, however. DTEK so that through the same servers must operate as BBM.

Post has been editedjust-max - 25.07.18, 13:05

Rep: (5)
In the native keyuane can not help but connect wireless headphones BO Beoplay e8, moreover the old pref connect without problems. Someone knows what to do? o.O

Post has been editedTIER_FOREVER - 26.07.18, 00:46

Rep: (5)
just-max @ 25.07.18, 13:28*
maxxural,
solve simple - like a phone, try poprohodit check when connecting to different points of access to the Internet, sooner or later, the authorization pass and DTEK write that everything is OK.

Keyvan PCT, bought in October last year ... problems with DTEK has never been, until a week ago, not hurled him for the first time for the year ... after recovering from dumping copies ... eventually - DTEK started to say that I do not have a system Integrity ... trying to connect through a VPN him to see servers (in principle, I periodically connect via VPN), but DTEK and swore at incompleteness ... today for fun decided to look again - at DTEK no problems and it turns out I'm now Blackberry use system ... so that the Board of Jus-max I think fit ... should be like, and eventually all is normalized)

Rep: (1)
They offer to take black keyone less than 10k. The owner says that all ideally.
But still suspiciously low price
On it because there is no counterfeiting, and things?
I wanted to take it as a second phone

Rep: (54)
* 2308gleb For kvertifonami closely followed and seen on fakes

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 19:07