> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (5)
* just-max,
B
Well, it seems not servers and works directly

Rep: (5)
* Gigant1,
Then, where it takes the data to work with multiple devices?

Rep: (20)
Today arrived upgrade to 33 MB. PCT apparatus 100-2
[Spoiler] attachment = "13213095: Screens ... -062529.png"

Attached images
Attached Image

Ali took Silicone Case. Phone it a bit recessed, but as it turns out it does not interfere. Also, due to the increased thickness, it is better in the hand and is now generally felt as a communicator of 2008. This is all the pros))

Rep: (0)
Good, I incomprehensible crap people are duplicated contacts, tried to unite, not able to phone, write it went, but run a search for duplicates, he again gives tezhe konakty

Rep: (36)
* dyadya_vita What you PRD and what version of firmware? This problem was solved by my data ...

Weathercock33 @ 24.06.18, 19:25*
What fundamentally good owners does this mean for us?

For me personally, the main feature Oreo - is support password managers, no longer need the keyboard to switch back and forth to enter the password of keepass example. It is to the above, but IMHO it should be in the first place, especially for the Blackberry as a "safe" smartphone

Rep: (22)
* dyadya_vita , Treated easily:
1) Turn off sync contacts with Google account.
2) In the "Applications" - "system" is the application "Contacts storage", clear the application data.
3) optional reboot.
4) Re-turn on contact synchronization with Google.

The problem itself is caused by the use of messengers, who feel themselves masters in the address book.

PS .: Can - to cap this information someone puts?

Rep: (36)
* sensei16 In the subject line no curator. Filling cap occurs by sending the complaint marked "please add to the cap threads" on messages that are important to add the first post.

I on you "complained" the first responded moderator review the "complaint" and add information to the cap (if you see fit).

It would be nice if the keys react to the music player, and other programs to quickly move through the alphabetical list. But this, as I understand it, must deal with software developers themselves (

Aynekko @ 29.06.18, 11:02*
It would be nice if the keys react to the music player, and other programs to quickly move through the alphabetical list. But this, as I understand it, must deal with software developers themselves (

Yeah, it's for them, and often if there is a paid version and she bought - you can write to the post office and ask developers to add a feature, so I was able to elicit the desired features several times, but this is, of course, does not always work.

Rep: (11)
andybeg @ 27.06.18, 14:56*
a lot is how much? Where to look?

Resource Monitor, or whatever it is. Many - about 15% of the 100 per def. time

Posted on 30/06/2018, 12:51:

just-max @ 27.06.18, 16:06*
she is constantly with the server Shinkai, even if Shinkai nothing should be there to reconcile data ...

Probably...

sensei16 @ 29.06.18, 08:12*
dyadya_vita, treated easily:
1) Turn off sync contacts with Google account.
2) In the "Applications" - "system" is the application "Contacts storage", clear the application data.
3) optional reboot.
4) Re-turn on contact synchronization with Google.

The problem itself is caused by the use of messengers, who feel themselves masters in the address book.

This way of working?
And if I do not have contacts in Google, but still duplicated, how to fight it?

Rep: (22)
* Glenas And where stored? Locally?

sensei16 @ 30.06.18, 13:38*
and where stored? Locally?

Locally + outlook. Well basically figured out, it is necessary to unite the locale + outlook. We'll see after the restart, not repeated again
KSAT, Google also has tried to tighten and contacts, but you can turn off sync with him.
Settings in contacts>Tap on the account, and then again in the menu and already there is the synchronization settings

Rep: (20)
Today I received an SMS with the text "BlackBerry KEY2 - 70t.r. в†’ shop.blackberryrussia.ru/key2 +74957405500"
Once quite expensive for a phone with no top iron.

* volodian, it is not just expensive, it is arrogant divorce. They are still selling black dvuhsimochnik for the fabulous price, I bought it for 10,000 cheaper.

By the way, I already second time to "reset" memory card. How to remove and insert back. What do you think, it's in a map?

Post has been editedAynekko - 30.06.18, 17:13

Rep: (3)
Half a year use, and still I discover new chips!

Clave is in the touch panel appears when you press the Sym. Previously I thought how uncomfortable, it is necessary to translate the arm above, poke the screen ... And it's so cleverly done that little symbol signature bukovkoy pressing and which will introduce an additional character. So many things that just did not catch)

Post has been editedYuyuyura - 30.06.18, 21:11

Rep: (24)
* Yuyuyura,

Moreover, if the Sym hold, it is possible to enter a lot of character at a time: D

Rep: (3)
* just-max,
June was where my Oreo? :)
Specific dates yet, as I understand, there is still no?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 19:59