, How to find out if third-party applications are affecting KEYone. (If the phone became odd / slow or battery consumption increased)
This can be done by restarting the phone into safe mode, which disables all third-party applications (only preset and system).
Reboot your phone into safe mode:
1) Hold down the On / Off button for a few seconds
2) The menu "Off / Restart / Lock"
3) Press and hold the item "Turn off"
4) Caution: After performing the following steps may fly off all desktop settings and all of the widgets, folders and icons have to be added again (does not apply settings shortcuts physical keyboard).
5) The message about the transition to safe mode, press OK.
6) The phone will restart ( "Safe Mode" will be in the lower left corner)
7) Look for the phone behavior. If the problem is also evident, then, most likely, the problem is not in the third-party applications.
8) If your phone is operating normally and there are no visible problems earlier, it is likely a problem in one of the newly installed or updated applications.
9) Hold the power button, choose to reboot.
10) Advice for those who flew all the widgets / folder and you have 1 desktop: you can add a new table just by dragging and dropping only to the right side only application (not a widget) at the same time have to be at least on the first desktop one widget / app.
11) Go to Google play and look newly installed and recently updated (updating applications can also cause problems) applications, delete them or rolled back the update, the choice in the manner of suspicion. To be sure, you can see the latest comments on those applications - quite probably others who have a problem with one of the applications that have already expressed in the comments.
In many cases, this method makes it possible to identify the "parasite" and nail it.Post has been editedgrafom - 10.01.18, 18:57
Reason for editing: In the header