> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (243)
* Mickey_Mo,
Yes, as requested - entered all the possible digits at the end, I think more than 9 modifications never will (for now their BBB100 7 and 4 for BBD100). Though cancel the notification for phys. persons.

Rep: (36)
* just-max,
KEYone Bronze Edition we will instead of Black?

Attached Image

Rep: (4)
1) I have a way to work stopped Ctrl + C
I wrote about this earlier
Ctrl + V thus operates

2) Also on the keyboard it would be nice to release in fervalskom could disable the erasure of the text, which goes to the cursor.

3) it is necessary to solve the glitch when the keys with two letters, for example, D / f when you double-click issue only the first letter and type the second letter there is no possibility.

4) add an icon when using the keyboard, what kind of language is currently in use. It is not convenient to start printing, to understand that language is not the one to change the language (a glitch), start typing, then that originally wanted.

just-max @ 09.01.2018, 11:20*
* dinamobr
I told them a full scan conducted for the credibility, flashed 5 devices in different software since AAO472 and with different versions of the keyboard / Chrome browser, so now with all hands - works like Enter, what happened is not clear, but they have already responded and confirmed that all so, and opened a ticket back in your system. Hopefully in the February release of all of us happiness is waiting (January just been released, it has come as it is).

Post has been editedweathercock - 09.01.18, 18:12

Rep: (46)
* weathercock,
Yes, this forgotten. All four points are important, especially true 2 and 3. Also it would be nice to fix it.

Rep: (28)
* dinamobr , * weathercock , So it would be really cool if ... Keep corrected.

Rep: (1)
* just-max I participated, wrote the first post

And who is the administrator branches?

OFFER:

Since we are all waiting for so the February update offer to consolidate all the problems and stroke post here on the forum, it is possible to fix a cap with notes what problem is solved, but what is not so far.

dinamobr @ 09.01.2018, 21:35*
* weathercock,
Yes, this forgotten. All four points are important, especially true 2 and 3. Also it would be nice to fix it.

Post has been editedweathercock - 10.01.18, 00:55

How to move the search box on Chrome to the bottom of the screen.

Despite the fact that I strongly support the development ofKeyboard Browser- it is still far from perfect and many things in it just do not work. Therefore, I'm looking for ways to improve the use of existing applications.

It turned out that in Chrome, you can move down the search box, closer to the toes.

It is necessary:
  1. Type in a string chrome: // flags
  2. Type "home" in the search (it's faster and easier to find the desired item)
  3. Activate Chrome Home item (choose Enabled)
  4. After restarting Chrome unload it from memory (to close the list of running applications) and restart
  5. Enjoy

In addition to moving the search line down the screen, you just get on swipe up quick access to advice / news, downloads, bookmarks and history.

Visibility under spoiler.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.01.18, 11:22
Reason for editing: In the header

* Myppp
Prompt please, whether to roll the update manually possible. Something like the Samsung. Still sitting on 304're desperate to check for updates. Such as Samsung have one tool that allows you to safely put the firmware. thank

Post has been editedfufaf1 - 10.01.18, 12:35
Reason for editing: Additional information

Rep: (243)
* Numbus,
Fuh, relieved) but I really was not thinking announce)

Rep: (1070)
* fufaf1,
I am not the owner and especially the expert in Blackberry under the Android. But as far as I understand programs like odin does not exist.

Rep: (0)
Hello.
Greatly inhibits smartphone somewhere about two minutes after starting to use it. The phone does not progruzhat nothing, fly applications. Then fine. Maybe it was someone that?

* crabbc ,

How to find out if third-party applications are affecting KEYone. (If the phone became odd / slow or battery consumption increased)

This can be done by restarting the phone into safe mode, which disables all third-party applications (only preset and system).

Reboot your phone into safe mode:
1) Hold down the On / Off button for a few seconds
2) The menu "Off / Restart / Lock"
3) Press and hold the item "Turn off"
4) Caution: After performing the following steps may fly off all desktop settings and all of the widgets, folders and icons have to be added again (does not apply settings shortcuts physical keyboard).
5) The message about the transition to safe mode, press OK.
Attached Image

6) The phone will restart ( "Safe Mode" will be in the lower left corner)
7) Look for the phone behavior. If the problem is also evident, then, most likely, the problem is not in the third-party applications.
8) If your phone is operating normally and there are no visible problems earlier, it is likely a problem in one of the newly installed or updated applications.
9) Hold the power button, choose to reboot.
10) Advice for those who flew all the widgets / folder and you have 1 desktop: you can add a new table just by dragging and dropping only to the right side only application (not a widget) at the same time have to be at least on the first desktop one widget / app.
11) Go to Google play and look newly installed and recently updated (updating applications can also cause problems) applications, delete them or rolled back the update, the choice in the manner of suspicion. To be sure, you can see the latest comments on those applications - quite probably others who have a problem with one of the applications that have already expressed in the comments.

In many cases, this method makes it possible to identify the "parasite" and nail it.

Post has been editedgrafom - 10.01.18, 18:57
Reason for editing: In the header

* Myppp
Sad

Numbus,
Done in a secure manner at all inhibited at all times, but not so much and not flying applications.
Then he turned on as usual, had no brakes. After a couple of hours all over again.
Generally, immediately after the purchase has worked well. Then came the brakes while inserting the SIM card. Week worked perfectly, I thought that the problem could be in the absence of a SIM card, but here again. :(

Tremendous you very much!
I tormented and thought it was not possible.

Numbus @ 10.01.2018, 10:45*
How to move the search box on Chrome to the bottom of the screen.

Despite the fact that I strongly support the development ofKeyboard Browser- it is still far from perfect and many things in it just do not work. Therefore, I'm looking for ways to improve the use of existing applications.

It turned out that in Chrome, you can move down the search box, closer to the toes.

It is necessary:
  1. Type in a string chrome: // flags
  2. Type "home" in the search (it's faster and easier to find the desired item)
  3. Activate Chrome Home item (choose Enabled)
  4. After restarting Chrome unload it from memory (to close the list of running applications) and restart
  5. Enjoy

In addition to moving the search line down the screen, you just get on swipe up quick access to advice / news, downloads, bookmarks and history.

Visibility under spoiler.

* crabbc , Which model you have and build number? You can view the settings at the bottom of the item "About phone."

Attached Image

Post has been editedNumbus - 10.01.18, 20:05

* Numbus,
Model: BBB100-1
Build Number: AAR970

* crabbc,

I can recommend the following:
Reset the cache of all apps: Settings ->Storage ->Data cache ->To clear the cache? ->ok. After this, hold the On / Off button until the until the phone begins to restart.

If this does not help, try to disable and re-enable the BlackBerry Hub + Service itself Hub (Settings ->Applications ->Service BlackBerry Hub + ->disable; the same for the Hub). Although not at all sure that in your case it will help.

Well, if none of the above does not work, then I would try to do a factory reset (factory reset)! In this case you will lose all your data! . And if it does not help - contact the service center for diagnosis. Other options, I personally do not see.

Post has been editedNumbus - 10.01.18, 20:29

* Numbus,
thank you very much, I will try!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 18:03