> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (8)
Another question, how to change to change the background of folders on the desktop? These gray on a black background at all ugly look.

Rep: (178)
Well. And got to have glitches. Recently, the phone began to slow down. Namely, the program hangs periodically. Sometimes it's type something and hung program.
I think you just have to reset to factory default and all will be adjusted. This usually happens after a small update to android.

Post has been editedsergdjdolphin - 05.01.18, 18:31

Rep: (36)
* Priv1978, systemically (from the box) folder view does not change. Two variants of the decision:
1) Set the other launcher (e.g.Nova Launcherorany other). I do not like this option, because I'm just trying to get used to the logic of BB in the behavior of elements - it seems to me so you can get the most from your phone.
2) Install application organizer that allows you to create custom folders on the desktop (roughly creates a separate icon, whose appearance can be customized, and by clicking on it opens a list of applications assigned to that label, like this canFolder organizerBut rather something more modern.

Rep: (29)
* sergdjdolphin , Noted the following - rolled (not closed) the application of Yandex (Navigator, maps, weather) is strongly influenced by the performance of other applications. If closing the brakes locked up and do not watch. Sin on the fact that the application of Yandex minimized guzzle memory and thus do not allow others to operate normally.

Numbus @ 05.01.18, 20:33*
Priv1978, systemically (from the box) folder view does not change. Two variants of the decision:
1) Set the other launcher (e.g. Nova Launcher or any other). I do not like this option, because I'm just trying to get used to the logic of BB in the behavior of elements - it seems to me so you can get the most from your phone.
2) Install application organizer that allows you to create custom folders on the desktop (roughly creates a separate icon, whose appearance can be customized, and by clicking on it opens a list of applications assigned to that label, like this is able to Folder Organizer, but better something something more modern.

The fact is that after installation of the launcher, stops working quickly select programs Def. clave. You press a button and turn on , search on the phone. And already with two launchers.

Rep: (34)
* roamwolf ,
Applications Yandex have a stupid habit to run in the background even if they are close, this logic Yandex quarreled often and for a long time, but nothing has changed.
Give details, here you have such a browser and transport from Yandex, close both your browser and see the run that was started more and transport, and so with all applications.
Incidentally prohibit work in the background is strictly not recommended! For applications will constantly run / stop and flow rate will be even higher.

Post has been editedMichael R. - 05.01.18, 22:06

Priv1978 @ 05.01.18, 19:46*
The fact is that after installation of the launcher, stops working quickly select programs Def. clave. You press a button and turn on , search on the phone. And already with two launchers.

Sam was looking for ways to solve this problem (since most also do not like how it looks). Just I have not found anything.
  • Organizers buggy applications to use them uncomfortable. Working versions have not been updated for several years or more.
  • Ways to hang a virtual folder on your physical keyboard I have not found (for example, that would be by pressing S to open folders, which would be collected all the Social application).
  • The idea of ​​two active launcher found uncomfortable (system remains stock launcher for our phone, but using a Buttons Remapper application on the "Home" hung "Open the app - custom launcher" Read more here:.https: //forums.crackbe...ortcuts-trick-1112829/Soon I will post translation - can someone come in handy).

How to combine the custom launcher on KEYone preserving works of shortcuts on the physical keyboard.
(Transfer instructions with Crackberry )

I usually useAction Launcher ProIn which I enjoy all of its features for economical use of space on the desktop. Such as launching a default application with tapas on the folder with the applications and open most of it on the swipe folder. This is genius!

But I suffered from a lack of prompt action on the physical keyboard, which is one of the main chips KEYone! So I found a recipe for how to use your favorite launcher and retain the ability to use quick action on the keyboard.

Necessary applications:
- Buttons Remapper (Translator's note: in the instructions of the author specifies which application it is used in the appropriate Play Market a few pieces. I used this (link to google play) (application theme onsavagemessiahzine.com))
- What is your favorite launcher. I tested this solution withNovaandAction Launcher v2. It is necessary that your chosen launcher is not constantly asked to make it your default launcher when opened.
  1. Install BlackBerry Launcher as your default launcher. (See note)
  2. Buttons Remapper: Assign SHIFT_RIGHT as a short press HOME on the replacement of the standard action.
  3. Buttons Remapper: Assign HOME as "Open the app ->Your launcher "for a short press of a replacement for the standard action.

Now, when you press the HOME button, I turn to my launcher (Action Launcher Pro) with whom I'm comfortable. If I want to access the quick keys on the physical keyboard, I press the right shift and move on to the BlackBerry Launcher, which then can vopolzovatsya quick button.

The number of required taps is the same as if you had to press the HOME button.

Have fun! You can try to reassign other physical keys to access the BlackBerry Launcher, if you use both the SHIFT key. I use only the left. Instruction is also working with the multifunction button (Convenience key)!

NOTE: Blackberry launcher SHOULD It is designated as the default launcher otherwise it will not work. And that's why the HOME button to be reassigned to the start of your chosen launcher as the application.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 06.01.18, 17:13
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (18)
* Numbus ,
It's damn handy app, Thank you. Now you can control the device with a keyboard.

Rep: (97)
I recently noticed that the phone stopped "to sleep." Those. off drain on the battery leaked somewhere. Decided to see what it could be. Unfortunately it turned out to be nova launcher. More specifically any third-party launcher. Downloaded action launcher - the same trouble. If you put a standard, the phone is asleep dead sleep, but the standard ... It is not possible to remove the central button. But it is not possible to use klwp. trouble

Numbus @ 06.01.18, 18:01*
SHIFT

Who needs two SHIFT button is another way to enter the launcher Blackberry.
Press box (background applications) and - clear all. Black launcher opens.

The problem with slow WiFi

I noticed that sometimes WiFi connection speed falls below the plinth. I thought I could have a problem with iron ... But in another forum found advice that helped me.

It is necessary to proceed to the setting - the location - the dots in the upper right corner - search; and disable the search of WiFi networks and Bluetooth-enabled devices. Reliability for the phone to reboot. After that I have a problem with speed on WiFi disappeared. Maybe someone can help, too.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNumbus - 08.01.18, 01:03

Rep: (15)
Faced with the incomprehensible behavior of a subject. I do not know it just me or is there someone, there is no way to enable Always-on vpn, save button becomes inactive if you set the tick. DNS server is already prescribed in the additional, server address is also registered over ip. But either do not go skiing, or do not know.
Perhaps this setting does not work with PPTP servers?

Rep: (1)
buzic @ 04.01.2018, 01:23*
Correct link.

https: //lifehacker.som...ndroid-phon-1821724191

Rep: (15)
I think the correct link all are -https: //lifehacker.com...ndroid-phon-1821724191
Oreo on keyone not appeared yet, so long as pointless :)

Post has been editedTkf - 08.01.18, 14:53

* mailos Now everything fell into place. But I have a question. And Coy vibration when you press the physical "Home" button. Mechanical click is not enough?

* boncho It turns off

* maxikiss That is turned off? Tactile sensations?

* boncho , It seems about Motion.
In keyvane vibration is only fingerprint scanner, and the rest can be switched off

Rep: (116)
boncho @ 08.01.18, 19:18*
Mechanical click is not enough?

On the Motion at the touch sensor are going to the previous menu (available in settings), but without vibration and without sound.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 17:45