How to combine the custom launcher on KEYone preserving works of shortcuts on the physical keyboard.
instructions with Crackberry
I usually useAction Launcher Pro
In which I enjoy all of its features for economical use of space on the desktop. Such as launching a default application with tapas on the folder with the applications and open most of it on the swipe folder. This is genius!
But I suffered from a lack of prompt action on the physical keyboard, which is one of the main chips KEYone! So I found a recipe for how to use your favorite launcher and retain the ability to use quick action on the keyboard.
- Buttons Remapper (Translator's note: in the instructions of the author specifies which application it is used in the appropriate Play Market a few pieces. I used this (link to google play) (application theme onsavagemessiahzine.com)
- What is your favorite launcher. I tested this solution withNova
andAction Launcher v2
. It is necessary that your chosen launcher is not constantly asked to make it your default launcher when opened.
- Install BlackBerry Launcher as your default launcher. (See note)
- Buttons Remapper: Assign SHIFT_RIGHT as a short press HOME on the replacement of the standard action.
- Buttons Remapper: Assign HOME as "Open the app ->Your launcher "for a short press of a replacement for the standard action.
Now, when you press the HOME button, I turn to my launcher (Action Launcher Pro) with whom I'm comfortable. If I want to access the quick keys on the physical keyboard, I press the right shift and move on to the BlackBerry Launcher, which then can vopolzovatsya quick button.
The number of required taps is the same as if you had to press the HOME button.
Have fun! You can try to reassign other physical keys to access the BlackBerry Launcher, if you use both the SHIFT key. I use only the left. Instruction is also working with the multifunction button (Convenience key)!NOTE:
Blackberry launcher SHOULD
It is designated as the default launcher otherwise it will not work. And that's why the HOME button to be reassigned to the start of your chosen launcher as the application. Post has been editedAlexanderL - 06.01.18, 17:13
Reason for editing: In the header