> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (44)
* bigice , The icon is. Push the shutter, there click on the mobile network icon with the name of the operator. And already there will be mobile data off switch.

Rep: (4)
* bigice ,
Attached Image

Attached Image

P.S. Sorry, I confused with the theme Priv.

Post has been editedmrprole - 23.05.17, 00:07

Rep: (0)
Hello. What service delivers on Russia for orders unlocked-mobile.co.uk? Ordinary mail Russia or EMS?

Rep: (59)
And in K1 can be a picture displayed on the TV?

Rep: (59)
And yet who understands the photography? In the evening, everything really so awful? Manual settings, you can achieve more - less normal results?

What is in your opinion the most convenient way to change the layout on this devayse?

Yes, alt-enter at the same time you need to press or successively: alt, enter?
Meaning of the question is whether you can change the language by clicking on a button while holding the body with one hand?

Rep: (2)
Hello, you can tell me how to do it with an engraving, I think the phone book, but he is without it. And since I live in Novosibe, I doubt that I can do grafirovku.

Rep: (12)
But such a question - as in this unit with the repair? That is purely theoretical - ordering I'm over the hill apparatus. A miracle happens and the end of summer begin formal delivery to the Russian Federation, with the Russified keyboard. Would it be possible to order a separate keyboard and change it? Who faced, at least on other devices? For example we bought over the hill, and then our vending separate keyboard engraved bought in addition.
Almost answered the question himself. While not happy.Keyboard

Post has been editedmihail_k - 25.05.17, 05:25

Rep: (2)
mihail_k @ 25.05.17, 08:23*
Almost answered the question himself. While not happy. Keyboard

* mihail_k there is still a little joy. What you found is the keyboard backlight in which Russian characters are. And the fact that now offering in Russia is Claudia engraved without illumination.

The first troubles ... Began to fall off the mobile Internet. Treated only by rebooting

m_ae @ 24.05.2017, 23:37*
Yes, alt-enter at the same time you need to press or successively: alt, enter?
Meaning of the question is whether you can change the language by clicking on a button while holding the body with one hand?

Accustomed to switch by holding down the space bar - but still it somehow through one place

Rep: (12)
* Adartos,
I agree with backlight. But one-third of the cost of the phone ??? If from abroad phone book.
It is hoped that the price at least until the fall of 5000.

Post has been editedmihail_k - 26.05.17, 03:17

* bigice If Megafon, the mean operator. When Mega buggy, I was so too. Just two or three days.

Who is like the rules.

Posted 05/28/2017, 1:28:

* Adartos Cant Claudia in K1 there, because there is not a real qwerty. : /

But those who are accustomed to touch-type. As it happened to me. Literally within 2 weeks, and this is used to write a message in spite of Claudia at all. Although it was wrong a couple of times.

Posted 05/28/2017, 1:30:

* mihail_k , So there will be no of.postavok. In Russia, the site was closed, their messenger + operators covered completely BIS. So forget about of.postavki.

* m_ae Sequentially (holding alto, press the Enter-).

Posted 05/28/2017, 1:32:

* evgrafych And who said that awful night fotkaet? Here in St. Petersburg, though the white nights, but I'll check.

kvado @ 28.05.17, 1:31*
evgrafych, and who said that awful night fotkaet? Here in St. Petersburg, though the white nights, but I'll check.

I went to the balcony and sfotkal. True fotkal through the glass. No filter is applied, so the photo as it is.
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 08.12.17, 12:23
Reason for editing: Images under spoiler

Rep: (113)
kvado @ 28.05.17, 01:26*
Let there be no of.postavok. In Russia, the site was closed, their messenger + operators covered completely BIS. So forget about of.postavki.

In fact, supply is going to sort of the TCL, and she BB only now engaged in software (they fired all the people who have been developing / testing / setting up the production of smartphones). And in favor of the official delivery still it is said that in the machine for Europe / Asia (which BBB100-2) already has a notification FSB.

Rep: (31)
* kvado , * Henry2005 , According to the supply agreement, there is a chance that they will. Another issue is that the passport also has a notification. And regarding KeyOne'a, so it is entirely the TCL, so no against essentially not, for their own alkatelki we are sold on every corner. When the reservation conditions of supply in the Russian Federation can only raise the question of removal of armored combat vehicles. We will see shortly.

* Volodimirrr , exactly. AFV Remove, remove everything related to the BB and then we'll let you. As it turns out? I am by nature an optimist, but not in this case.

Rep: (31)
* kvado , Guessing is not necessary, will be in July, we'll see.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 19:11