> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (765)
Myppp @ 08.12.17, 03:21*
(From the utilities only about cursor)

and that I now asked Modera add night
hover in the subject order $%#& !
I've been thinking to take htc u11 +, did not abandon him, but as the main devaysa going too bb k1 dvuhsimochny take around Christmas, if you do not have time to get out a new model.

Please tell me in which fasting is evidence if someone has already collected data on the difference between different versions of DTEK70, and if not - then please gather in one post, to such an asshole as I could just go to the cap and to find that almost the first importance the Old without the need to study the whole section.

Post has been editedsaved - 08.12.17, 08:50

Rep: (243)
* saved,
BBB100-1 - North America, Latin America, Asia (1 Sim)
BBB100-2 - Europe, Central Asia, Russia (1 Sim)
BBB100-3 - North America (1 Sim)
BBB100-4 - China (1 Sim)
BBB100-5 - China (2 SIM)
BBB100-6 - Japan (1 Sim)
BBB100-7 - India (2 SIM)

Post has been editedMgalex - 08.12.17, 13:35
Reason for editing: In the header

* just-max, Thank.
Examples of photos from the device

Matrix is ​​standing IMX378, both in the Google Pixel. Well, of course, in the absence of Root-access gCam will not start, but images quite on the level.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 08.12.17, 12:36
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (243)
The answer is for another frequent question about the modes of charging - QuickCharge technology works in both modes, and "Charge only" and "Fast Charge".

Rep: (46)
* just-max,
There is another such a small semi poser, I'd say. I do not know the truth, to whom her. Perhaps to the application itself "Contact". I use a standard application, including a standard dialer, no party. When you first set up your phone and podgruzki with my gmail contacts, and photos loaded contact, respectively, on the one installed. So when I get a call, the picture cubes, bad, neprogruzhennaya and smeared. Until the problem is solved only in the following way - you need to go to each contact and wait for 5-6 seconds, then come up with the selected and re-enter. She progruzhat and the next challenge is already in full quality.
All the same, if a lot of set photos, it is inconvenient to manually progruzhat so.

Post has been editeddinamobr - 08.12.17, 12:49

Rep: (2)
Does anyone know if there is in the nature of cover smart case for a subject so when you unlock the magnet (when you open the cover) was not required to enter a PIN, and missed onlyaveragefinger?

Rep: (6)
saved @ 08.12.17, 08:48*
hover in the subject order # $% &!

Herewell it is written about the species.
On the same site, and I bought my 100-7
Photo gallery here na4pda already full. and a review of yesterday gash

By the way, hello to all

Rep: (1)
* dinamobr ,
As far as I know this is a problem in Google contacts. He was there at their shrinks. I have the same garbage na5oy and seventh galaxy.

Rep: (46)
* reTTeR,
Most likely it is. So there is no question. Thank.

Post has been editeddinamobr - 09.12.17, 09:11

Rep: (0)
I do not remember that was discussed: when you click on contact with the application calls the contact opens only the second time. I have one right?

Rep: (12)
* sergeauto,
I have the same

Review with Blekberris.ru:

My love for Blackberry began with the fact that, getting on the escalator up to the metro station Savelovskaya, commercials years 12 ago, or thereabouts, I saw some peasant advanced years, he held to the ear kind of apparatus: lol:, I was not familiar , with the very logo, which should resemble blackberries; the escalator moving up my arm adapted to be overtaking stage railing and gaze remained on the device that held the man standing a few steps above me. The conversation was over, and then I saw that this device has a qwerty-keyboard, which I already had a weakness at the time; device is stylish and concise, I was definitely interested. At that point in my pocket lay Pocket Loox T830, not elegant and not at all concise ... As I found out later, it was the Blackberry 8320, and what that looks like it ...
Since the idea of ​​Blackberry settled in me, and occasionally hinted that it would be necessary to fork out for "unseen beast", I bought / used shny 8800 radio market, it was one of the few options that I could afford to be honest ... after Symbian and windose it was "New Experience", I was pleased, though 8800 and did not at that moment my main phone, and soon was sold, but the ideology, the message of which is broadcast all Blackberry devices, deeply and long settled in me. As time went on, the device is changed, and then I decided again that I want to have the big blind; I chose the model 9780, which I took from the hand to the new state. We were one soul lived for about two months, and then I realized that I wanted something more, and now a week later I became the proud owner of Blackberry 9900. It was perfect: I plugged the BIS and this smart phone has become my helper, friend and friend for almost a year. But as time passed, it was necessary to update the phone, and BB was sold. I do not remember that there were more, but I looked and Q10 and Z10, and take them and did not dare. They were iPhones and basically, HTC ... There were a lot of things, because he could afford to change the Soup every month, and now that most, if something does not suit - but forget the Blackberry is not obtained as a chronic issue. .. Therefore, no matter what it was, and always look askance at "forbidden" blackberry fruit, and nothing can be done about it. But the world does not stand still, the globalization of the business does, of ios and android is so developed their ecosystems, and integrated into the life of the people - and I is no exception! Unfortunately, I tried, but could not fully transfer to BBos10, although attempts have been, more than once. Not to mention the legendary passport I can not, therefore, I emphasize with dignity that I owned this truly unique handheld device that does not leave anyone indifferent. And after a while BB greatly and pleasantly surprised me by saying that the release Priv on Android! God, I was elated! His head immediately zagenerilis thoughts and agreed all the cards that, finally, a favorite brand and the system together, and it's my chance to find peace and happiness ... Of course, after a while I got the coveted device! He was fine, though not as stable as, for example, the same HTC, but it was already working and viable option: a slider, expensive-looking, this Blackberry. But with him, I could not get used to: zasverbilo, wanted, etc., in general, bought a new HTC, and has been sold to instill, though left a very good impression ... Blackberry fellows, do not stand still, and showed the world KeyOne. Glanced briefly and scored, but a bug in the carpenter's face # blekberizavisimosti doing their job ... Yandex-Direct began constantly allude to purchase Blackberry KeyOne - and not casual! And now, the moment has come, I am in the hands holding a box with the Blackberry, the mind is calm, self-possessed, thoughts spread out on the shelves, look serene and at peace. Heading to the subway to go home, I notice that the box with the phone starts shaking hands, giving the impression that is the smuggling, I passed under the phone view, choking, trying to get out and about to make the last gasp before disappear forever ... my head is born the idea of ​​dramatically change the route and get into the nearest pub for any table in the corner and will surely make unboxing irrigate oxygen and a sense of freedom that secret that was hidden and waiting to see me for a long time .. .

... Something like this happened, and behold, before me like an open chest of gold, it is - Blackberry KeyOne, silver. That's how the meeting: he is adorable, strict, if you want - the premiums, in any case, it is damn attractive, much better than in the photo, and I must say that he is good in the photo. Since then has passed already, probably a month or so, the big blind with me, and I typed the text from it; Incidentally, it is not engraved - I mastered transliteration as forum users say - it really quickly becomes a habit. Since the days of 9900 is the only BB that could become for me the main, unconditional, uncompromising Blackberry, which delivers! Every day owning K1 really is fun! Finally, my soul found solace, and I am sure that the K1 is long. This is a very cool device, it is competitive and relevant. Who would not say that, it's a real Blackberry, is a cool gadget with qwerty-keyboard, which is the interaction with him will open a portal to the nostalgic days of 9000/9900, and meet the rest of the modern top-end smartphones. And you will have the same Blackberry in a suit, who unwittingly attracts the views and commands respect.

Post has been editedsaved - 10.12.17, 11:46

Rep: (178)
I would like to tell about some random experiment with the phone. We went on a nature with an overnight stay. During the night the temperature fell from +12 to -8. Phone lying in a tent in the pocket. Per night from 82% to 81% is discharged while the others their phones and pozamerzali povyklyuchalis (Samsung and iPhones). My same work. The only thing that happened is that the screen is frozen, and gave me a small friezes. The very same phone worked quickly, as usual. Once warmed screen freezes disappeared.
So that's how the phone suffered - 8 Celsius.

P.S. Under spoiler couple of photos from our phone.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (97)
I do not remember where, but someone here asking about modifying the native dialer. Apparently, as I do not like her acid colors. I had at one time Oneplus 3T, and so thence romodely and modifications of some of the best fans. And here is one good man made a modification Googley dialer, in two colors - dark and light. Posed as a normal application. Do yourself checked out, everything works. : Yes2:
OnePlus 3 / 3T - Modification and decorations (Post lmaon # 57332741)

Good evening! Such trouble happened. My wife stopped working earpiece. When calling her but she did not hear anyone hears. And in any application, not just for calls through the operator. The device 100-2 bought on the scoop in October. In principle, there is a guarantee from the seller! The device is naturally gray. What could be the problem? The unit does not fall in any case, with the words of his wife. Or is it that the firmware? Thank you in advance!

Rep: (97)
* jivoglot86 Try to do a hard reset. It can help.

Gentlemen, good. Opt between instill and K1 are interested in the opinion of those who have used / uses both device, that will advise?

Rep: (178)
* dyadya_vita K1

Rep: (29)
* dyadya_vita K1 practicality.

Rep: (16)
jivoglot86 @ 11.12.2017, 01:24*
Good evening! Such trouble happened. My wife stopped working earpiece. When calling her but she did not hear anyone hears. And in any application, not just for calls through the operator. The device 100-2 bought on the scoop in October. In principle, there is a guarantee from the seller! The device is naturally gray. What could be the problem? The unit does not fall in any case, with the words of his wife. Or is it that the firmware? Thank you in advance!

I do not know whether there are engineering the phone menu because it does not have, but if there is something worth checking out through it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 18:23