> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (29)
* soul_007 Only a patch on Wi-Fi

Rep: (31)
* roamwolf , Too lazy to read a couple of pages of a message before?

Rep: (97)
Found among the preset programs which it reviews. Interestingly, they are generally somebody reads? I wrote to them to offer a long tapa on the keyboard in the keyboard. Can hear ...
And about battery life, I honestly shocked. 6:00 of the screen, and another 33% left ... This I have ever had. And the most interesting. I like to put on the desktop klwr threads, and that's how flagships I was present at all the micro logs, and everything is smooth, already ad nauseam)))))

* Volodimirrr , Laziness do not suffer, I missed something? As stated in this update only fix the vulnerability of Wi-Fi. And the next update will be more extensive. Well, if it comes before the rude (which can be done in a personal) could simply fix what they say you are wrong and all that, that's actually a reference to the right information, be attentive vpret)

* roamwolf And maybe in the next update already Oreo roll out? Oh, it would be good

Rep: (178)
* Doctor-e To be honest I do not believe that even if they write they prislushayutsya. If they scored on detek60 update with the version of android. : Happy:
The battery keeps really be healthy. My record of 1 day, 18 hours. Screen Job 8:00.

* Doctor-e On aggregate information 8ku we do not see, I think so, because even went to the Motion 7ke

Rep: (0)
Colleagues bb-Veda, tell me, please: Do with keyvanom operated with one hand possible? are interested in the convenience of retention (critical width and weight) and dostavaniya thumb to the distal row of buttons. now I Q10, but I have a need for a normal droid: at least for contactless payment, and not to wait for complete download emulator eight minutes. sometimes infuriates straight is very strong, but the need for more hardware evil clave, otherwise I were his long throw.

Advance will grace.

Post has been editedSimotka - 06.12.17, 20:52

Rep: (2)
* Simotka , * Simotka , It is possible for some time. My hand is a small, long-distance buttons have to intercept, but it's still the action of one hand. Fully one-handed operation is always possible, but within a certain time for certain standard actions - it is, especially if you set the cursor. I check email, watch news in the internet and read books.

* Simotka I have a big hand, reach for beige problems.

Rep: (1070)
Unsure ... there is a desire to buy a second phone is a miracle in the version Black Edition (2SIM) ...
About doubt ...
Main Phone - Samsung Galaxy S8 + he is familiar, it is a working phone 7 of the line S and got it suits as the main operating unit
The second phone - Blackberry P9983 (Before it was Q10, Z10, 9900, and so on) use much less as a phone more mail / messengers / Documents (BB used to the keyboard on the go)
there is a third phone Xiomi MiMix (not Max) tried to use as miniplanshet, but not very convenient ...

So what you want ???
Phone with two SIM cards (for the Internet and another for phone calls), extremely compact, with a good time at work ... the BlackBerry Andoid did not use ... so how ported all BB joy do not understand ...
Questions:
1) Route is available ??? Titanium can be run on and off ??
2) As the machine in terms of battery with no significant use two or three days it will last ???
3) As the screen ??? Is it convenient to work ???
4) how to implement the BB chips (Hub, contacts collected from the networks that your messenger well, and others) question to those who have passed from BB device ??
5) As a phone ??? They write that the reception is poor
6) How to keyboard ??? If there is no Russian keyboard layout (engraving without light is not ice, can be rearranged from the usual in principle, but for dop.dengi)
7) In general, recommend to buy ??? Or have themselves changed to something else

Post has been editedMyppp - 06.12.17, 22:50

Rep: (4)
about two simok where one for calls and one for the Internet.
Personally, I and my whole family enjoys tariff MTS "for all his." MTS tariff for employees, but many sell activation codes for the tariff internete- I never bought.
200 rubles per month Dialing fee, which includes 600 minutes to all of Moscow and Moscow Region numbers 10 gigs of Internet and 600 SMS.

Why two SIM cards?)

And on the topic chosen device.
As already mentioned here - moved from iphone 5 to 7. The device is madly in love. Battery 1.5 days of work. The screen is easy to use. Keyboard - above all praise after stupid virtual iPhone on to which have not used up to 3 years of use.
Personally, for myself, I do not see any analogues. Only a new BB with a physical keyboard, if any appear.

Post has been editedweathercock - 06.12.17, 23:02

Rep: (1070)
* weathercock ,
Not to wear three phones))
The question is not of value)))
Just need three numbers
Working, personal and garbage mainly for network calls and rare)

Rep: (74)
* Myppp
1. Root there and I think that will never happen. DTEK sort rigorously blyudot original system files, boot loader, etc. K1 is positioned as a "Safety First": D
2. The battery is good, no question about it. Two days in LTE mode with occasional calls holding. About three-doubt still.
3. Screen - good IPS, no surprises. Resolution is good, excellent responsiveness. Buttons do not pity the onscreen, in my opinion.
4. After implemented BB10 bad. The hub is, by and large - the usual email client + duplicating functionality standards androidovskoy curtain notifications.
5. To receive the network no complaints, it keeps at the level of the rest of the current phones.
6. The keypad will, after the passport (and I think PP983) is too small, but not critical.
7. If you want a physical attack. a keyboard, a choice only between Priv and K1 in the current realities. I chose K1

Rep: (12)
I have a wireless headset JBL Reflect Mini Wireless Sport. And after either September, or October updating the call (whether incoming \ outgoing) the volume set to zero. If the call is coming - not so bad (while there is a set time to add volume on the headset itself). Nobody faced with?

Rep: (178)
* mihail_k Not-a. IM norm. Maybe it's in my headset?
I have a slightly different problem. Namely, the headset volume button press is all I sound decreases. I think it's stupid to trouble my headset.

Rep: (243)
atheos @ 07.12.17, 06:02*
"Safety first"

Incidentally I gave birth in the throes of this translation, for the simple translation of Secure Smartphone as "Secure smart" or "Secure Smartphone" looked very much matter, and please everyone and it does not lose the sense it was all very difficult: happy:

Rep: (243)
Myppp @ 06.12.17, 22:32*
6) How to keyboard ??? If there is no Russian keyboard layout (engraving without light is not ice, can be rearranged from the usual in principle, but for dop.dengi)

If dual sim from India or China, then yes, it will be possible from the Russian Silver keyboard when delivered. But there is also the likelihood that the dual sim will be released on our market, and it will happen probably in February.It is still not yet sureBut I say, just in case, so that then do not get upset if that.

Rep: (12)
sergdjdolphin @ 07.12.17, 15:53*
Nope. IM norm. Maybe it's in my headset?

Until some renovation, everything was fine. Then such a chip with calls went. And when the music start - it decreases the volume. But not 0.

Rep: (46)
Myppp @ 06.12.17, 22:32*
1) Route is available ??? Titanium can be run on and off ??
2) As the machine in terms of battery with no significant use two or three days it will last ???
3) As the screen ??? Is it convenient to work ???
4) how to implement the BB chips (Hub, contacts collected from the networks that your messenger well, and others) question to those who have passed from BB device ??
5) As a phone ??? They write that the reception is poor
7) In general, recommend to buy ??? Or have themselves changed to something else

That's just all the questions, but the first right about Ruth from the second to the seventh identical. A lot to ask them, and very many answers have been on them. So I can understand both sides. Someone too lazy to look for and want to hear from the horse's mouth, and someone boring to see the same thing. Nevertheless, subject to not inflate, could look. All the same, no complicated questions and more concerned with the use of the experience, the answers to which are not enough here.

- If in brief from the second to the seventh, the machine keeps 1.5-2 days is absolutely easy, sometimes 2.5-3, when not so much it hurts, and more time is. In standby mode, per night 8-9 hours - eaten by 1-2 percent. Not too much and not so critical, and a couple of times it happened 0 per night.
- Display plain, easy to use, there are no hassles. Size me personally is enough. In pursuit of inches is not involved.
- Hub worse than BB10. And significantly. Work they obviously have something. But here it is as a standalone application, so you should not expect much. But you can use the most often, I only email through check and send.
- On the reception no problem. At work often loses network on iPhone and up to me to reach someone in devices on BB10, in the pref and Keyuane does not. Yes, perhaps worse quality Classic and passports, but certainly no worse than the same iPhones. At least I'm happy as a reception and speaking, they are at times better.
- The keyboard is also on the level. Yes, this is not a fantastic feeling of Passport, Classic, here is their own and is similar in structure to 9983. But her gestures and other chips very good and bold plus. Everything in it is like. And accustomed to dial or slightly slower already.
- Move the keyboard can be. Cost is now about 4300, but so far it is not available. Quickly dismantled.
- To recommend the purchase. Tears from the needle of iPhones, there's everything you need, the software in conjunction with a physical keyboard, which is a big plus. Council.

Post has been editeddinamobr - 07.12.17, 22:42

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 18:17