> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion »

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (4)
I have been through the application Tubio deduce video on a TV set.
But there is no opportunity to advance forward / backward. Therefore, thinking about buying Google Hromokast 2015. There are Apple TV, but after upgrading to Android, I can not use it. Bastards Apple)

soul_007 @ 10.11.2017, 21:11*
BBvody tell me if you can not dance with a tambourine normal use mirakast? I was formerly Motorola on Android and there's just the shutter down and duplication of the screen or something like that, and then find no need to separately download mogu.neuzheli application? (

By the way, Blackberry Motion (bbd100-1) has received a notification in Russian.
This means that
1. It can be ordered from abroad - will not have problems at customs
2. Most likely to be sold in Russia
:)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedweathercock - 11.11.17, 21:50

Rep: (29)
weathercock @ 11.11.17, 21:49*
It is likely to be sold in Russia

For the price in half to two times higher than abroad :(

Rep: (29)
* V_Maksim As well as any goods)

Finally my unit received an update on the air AAQ302

Post has been editedroamwolf - 12.11.17, 02:39

Rep: (1218)
V_Maksim @ 11.11.17, 21:52*
the price in half to two times higher than abroad :(

I'll bet. Today, my daughter bought the camera down, while in Russia. Price in Spain Barcelona VISA6446 11/11/17 14:38 buy 389EUR, and we have 18,500 on Yandex
Attached Image

Post has been editedgeroldz - 12.11.17, 02:47

Rep: (113)
* weathercock,
There's notification on BBD 100-1, so that I am afraid I will not pass customs BBB100-1 :(.

Rep: (31)
* Henry2005 , What have bbb100-1? It KEYᵒⁿᵉ Canadian / American ... Carefully next time.

Rep: (1218)
By the way, of Google in Pedrosa outputs so
Attached Image

Curator sorry, I did the right thing, any problems on the Forum

Post has been editedgeroldz - 12.11.17, 03:47

Rep: (1)
What is this new thing is this? O_o

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (34)
* gtament ,
AAQ302 security update for October. It can be put to work.
Just shows crooked, it happens.

Post has been editedMichael R. - 12.11.17, 11:33

Rep: (31)
* Michael R. , M-Yeah, I hope that such delays because of the active work of the Oreo, otherwise inexcusable, already November pixels arrived, and we get in October.

* Volodimirrr ,
Written about the same reason that such delay.
Then either buy or upgrade PCT late now by the way was better, just a month.

Rep: (2)
I shared his impressions after a month of use. Anyway, I read this forum before you buy, so I think that it might be useful to someone.

After iPhone-fives to the size and weight you get used quickly. The screen is even slightly greater than that of the fifth, for simple tasks without games enough for the eyes.

To get used to the keyboard slowly. In the sense that the print is obtained directly, in a blind typing, I have not learned yet. About convenience - all individually. I like that you can use key combinations that they can be programmed to run applications.

Again, the comparison with the iPhone. Most of it I hate itunes. In order to correctly fill in the damn phone to music and books is not a poppy, and from the PC had to be dancing with a tambourine. Especially if you do not own a cord that without a break is "uncertified accessory." Here you copy the files and paste them in the damn folder. It just kind of manna from heaven.

Performance for most applications enough. Internal memory while too, I think to purchase a card.

The camera is good, bad, and removes the darkness. In general, I do not care about it, because I enjoy photography and I have a camera. So, neither the camera nor a smartphone could never be compared with the most ancient fulfreymom like the first 5d with optics such as L - class. Therefore, to speak here in my opinion at all about anything. If you want to make a copy of a document or make some informative photo - it is a phone. If you like art photography - it is necessary to take the camera. That's all.

Android compared to IOS less brought to mind. But absolutely nothing critical there, everything works.

Hub handy thing I use.

Charge lasts for one and a half to two days, that unspeakably happy - was half dead already by 11am.

On the disadvantages. In the hands of the phone is not very confident, the back cover natural vision to the touch, but slippery. I bought a bag, stuck glass.

The button "Home" (well, not a button, and the circle) is normally pressed only if the phone is in your hand. If it is on the table, it does not work. In my opinion, this omission. How to set up eg long press the space bar to the function, I could not understand.

quick launch keys work only when all minimized applications. It is also sad.

I can not figure out how to set up alerts and push-uvedombeniya only from individual conversations in telegrams, and not on all 98 channels. We have to constantly check the working chat, because Hub comes just notice В«Telegram: 994 notice." The application itself kosyachny worked, but after I rearranged some English version, everything came to life.

Communication holds up well, at the level of quality.

Now about the price. In my opinion, this device is only necessary in the event that it be used as a tool for work or socialize. Otherwise there is no point in taking it. Personally, I'm changing phones every three or four years, so 30 thousand for a good camera is not a pity.

If someone can tell me how to rule with the issues identified in paragraphs 12 and 10, will be grateful.

I'm looking to iPhones are not enough people moves.
Tell those who went with what you have is this?
What did not suit 6/7/8?
Why did you decide to take blackberries and not another device on android for the same price +/-?

* Michael R. , Well, I began to choose phone two years ago a new one. Like a passport, stop what applications there died, and on the work they do. Now, I wait for Russian Claudia keyone, bought. For me, the decisive was the fact that I work with texts, and on a mechanical keyboard is it is a little faster, but it is more convenient

Post has been editedbbn_stn - 12.11.17, 17:32

I enjoyed ayfon ranging from 5 to 7.
Well, I do not get in the stupid touch keys.
I began to view the BB more since q20 Classic. Even I bought. But the total absence of applications has become a real problem. In addition, he basked like a dog, and quickly discharged. As a result, returned it to the store.
Continued use of iPhones and suffer.
Then there was grafted on Android, and I realized that the company has gone in the right direction, there are now last will and buttons and applications. But I do not like to instill in form factor. I waited Classic q20, but on Android.
And when the company presented Keyvan, I realized that finally waited :) And accordingly bought :)
Therefore, a total that has forced to withdraw from iphone:
1. Physical keyboard
2. The powerful battery. IPhones were discharged at least 2 times faster than my Keyvan.

If WB released a more compact device than Keyvan, too, with buttons - I would consider him to buy. By the way, read on Krekberri - there are people, too, waiting for a more compact, "Keyvan."

Michael R. @ 11/12/2017, 16:22*
What did not suit 6/7/8?
Why did you decide to take blackberries and not another device on android for the same price +/-?

And I'm waiting for Blackberry Passport on Android - have K1 seems small screen after Passport: yes2:

Rep: (46)
Michael R. @ 11/12/17, 16:22*
What did not suit 6/7/8?

To be honest, there are two factors. It bothered the people at Apple, which began to conduct a different policy, a different positioning, different path. Earn now brazen and open, with one sixth the iPhone design, a minimum of changes and the price high. I have already cited the example of the people who bought the same 7 plus have not received such a program chips in portrait camera mode (portrait lighting), I received 8 plus. I note, with absolutely identical modules camera !!! That is, it was done under software control! So now the business is conducted, and so are your customers. You want to be with us, changing every year of their device.
The second factor is much more pleasant. It klaviaturnikam love, and love for the BlackBerry. Tried to instill - not grown together, a lot of defects, brakes, rapid discharge. Keyuan tried - it's much better, have fewer problems, brakes and no reboots, excellent battery. I see no reason why this device may not be working on the machine every day, even though Android on board.
That's something like that, if in short.

Post has been editeddinamobr - 12.11.17, 22:18

Rep: (1)
And I'm waiting for Blackberry Passport on Android - have K1 seems small screen after Passport: yes2:

On second thought, that someone is still ready to go for All Android-version of Passport: beee:.

Rep: (18)
* kizet ,
It was "thanks" Android screen looks smaller from the Android interface is terrible, it's just stretched. On the BlackBerry OS is much better, so if general ..... pity that there is no competition and choice too, not in 2017.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 18:15