> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (53)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Finally officially unveiled this device. I have long wanted to see him, had high hopes, because BlackBerry’s first “pancake” on Android came out lumpy. I really wanted to see something like BB Passport on Android, but the presented device was very upsetting. IMHO, but the proprietary strict design of BlackBerry in this device is completely absent. It seemed that they just pulled everything from everywhere and dazzled the phone out of it. This awkward eye-catching top panel in the style of BB Passport Silver Edition is generally neither village to town, and the iPhone-style side faces suggest that it is a Chinese fake, not a BB.
I sincerely wanted to take this device myself with the next device, but, perhaps, I would have to continue to sit in Priv for alternatives with QWERTY for android and with a suitable design simply do not exist.

Rep: (385)
They fixed one of the mistakes - they added a fingerprint. USB Type-C. Android 7. This is good. Also, while it is not known for sure, but a metal frame is possible (the back cover is plastic), will add resistance to damage.
However, the android converted to something for Blackberry is terrible (at least on PRIV). Again, the slider-android form factor is much more interesting. Also, the pricing policy has changed.
Iron is average, as in all Blackberry. The resolution is non-standard, much of the playmarket will not even start, and what will start - there may be overlaps, etc. Problems.
So the special need to change the old Blackberry to a new one (I think) makes no sense.

Post has been editedWolfenstain - 07.01.17, 18:46

Rep: (57)
https://youtu.be/uPXXTCZRID0
https://youtu.be/-vJ5ZCBbAPk
https://youtu.be/W_Xsma6-z8E
https://youtu.be/y4MMDacHBwY
A little vidosikov for the public.

By the way, it’s not quite right to call the Mercury phone, because it hasn’t yet been officially named. I am sure there will be another DTeck

Post has been editedfng - 07.01.17, 23:19

Rep: (2)
I have the worst keyboard of all the quarty devices I've seen (HTC Universal, Desire Z, Droid 3.4, BB Classic, BB Priv). If Klava is at the level of Classic - it will be necessary to move, despite.

And when will it be on sale?

Post has been editedzxcel - 07.01.17, 23:16

Rep: (2054)
M
According toRules section "Android - Devices" p 2.4 , topic moved to section New items

Rep: (385)
* zxcel,
I do not agree. The keyboard of the priv is comfortable, although it takes some getting used to. Bad engraving of Russian letters, English and Russian merge. Most likely, there will be no official Russian on the merkur, and it will not be very convenient.

Rep: (13)
* Wolfenstain,
In general, of all the BlackBerry keyboards, the best in my opinion is the Q5 keyboard, where all the keys are far from each other and it is almost impossible to accidentally press the wrong key. By the way, I’ll buy Priv myself soon, so I wonder if it is possible to learn blind typing on this keyboard without engraving? Or make the layout as in OS10.

Rep: (8)
Interestingly, who would have waved without looking at his Priv on Mercury? Right now, before the official confirmation of the characteristics and prices.

Rep: (17)
* implaer
Would wave your BlackBerry Passport SE without looking.

Implaer @ 01/10/17, 21:30*
Interestingly, who would have waved without looking at his Priv on Mercury? Right now, before the official confirmation of the characteristics and prices.

I would have waved without looking at Priv on Passport on Android, but I’m not sure about Mercury, its design is too dumb ...

Rep: (8)
This is cheating already :)
Markedo objectively, Android powered BB Passport - it's like a podkustny creep: where it exists and no one knows what it hurts, but only seen in pictures.

Implaer @ 11.01.17, 18:20*
Markedo, if you look at it objectively, Android-powered BB Passport is like a sub-crawl creep: where it exists and what nobody is sick of, but only seen in pictures.

Sold somehow on Ebay for $ 600 so =) Another question is that this is a single instance. In addition, the big question is, how is it with the stability of work, if this is the very first device on Android from BB, besides not massive, then it can be even worse stability than on Priv (although it would seem much worse? ).

Rep: (386)
Ugh damn you. Already he was happy to think that finally a normal smart less than 5 with a good iron did. Yes, and cool design. From the back. I saw from the front and was upset. Beztolkovoy Klava such a smart, wonderful and furious. :(

Rep: (1)
Are there fortune tellers on the coffee grounds? How much money will they ask for this miracle?)
I think to break from the heart ....
Although if everything is fine with Akum, and the level is q20, then I'm in)

Are there fortune tellers on the coffee grounds? How much money will they ask for this miracle?)
I think to break from the heart ....
Although if everything is fine with Akum, and the level is q20, then I'm in)

According to rumors, the price will be somewhere in the range of $ 450-650. Expect cost below $ 400 hardly worth it. But for sure, in half a year after going out on sales, they will give $ 300 each (as was the case with Priv).

Lord, did they not provide a memory card? What to do with 32 gigs on android?

Provided for

Where? There is only one slot! Over the volume rocker!

Rep: (7)
* Minoru,
It may well be a hybrid.

Rep: (13)
The most important thing is that Android was optimized for the keyboard, because I'm already tired, I constantly enter when I change the language. The rest of the things are not as important to me.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 01:26