> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

99 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto MAXX, Moto Turbo - AOSP Firmware
08sv80
Message#1
07.01.17, 12:01
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6434
Check in: 02.05.09
Motorola Z3

Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto MAXX, Moto Turbo - AOSP + CM Firmware
Picture"Quark": Droid Turbo - XT1254, Moto Maxx - XT1250, Moto Maxx / Turbo - XT1225 / XT1255
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Official firmware � | AOSP + CM firmware�

Drivers and Utilities
Motorola Device Manager- official drivers + some garbage
Motorola Mobile Drivers 6.4.0- official drivers and nothing else
RSD Lite 6.2.4- official flasher
A set of essentials for working withadbandfastboot- inside the archive:adb, set of fastboot commands, installing TWRP, changing the logo, installing a file manager

AOSP + CM firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Survey Screenshots
What custom firmware do you use every day (09/25/17)
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 26.02.19, 00:46
Reason for editing: Solving problems with a sudden shutdown on the firmware Resurrection Remix
Aliot
Message#42
09.01.17, 06:19
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1545
Check in: 16.08.10
Motorola DROID Turbo

Hunter D @ 08.01.17, 09:09*
AliotS, well, the script rules as I wrote?
thankHunter d, for the firmware with the corrected script, but it did not help, error 7.TWRP 3.0.2-0-Mod_03, I do the cleaning,
Attached Image

--------------------
Google Nexus 6, Motorola DROID RAZR M, Motorola DROID Turbo, 64 GB. RR-O-v6.2.1. 8.1, X96 [Android], T95N Mini M8S Pro
Hunter d
Message#43
09.01.17, 06:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 473
Check in: 08.01.12

* Aliot,Well, in general, it is still necessary to clean the date, when the firmware is loaded, application errors will start to pour. I searched here in the internet and added error 7 to my post. I don’t know what mode 3 is, in general, I have a TVRP version, and there are no incompatibilities

Post has been editedHunter d - 09.01.17, 06:32
Sergsinger
Message#44
09.01.17, 13:32
[offline]

Messages 5252
Check in: 18.04.09
Kyocera DuraForce Pro

Translation theme with firmware toxda.

[ROM] [All Quark devices] [6.x.x] Resurrection Remix
Attached Image

Attached Image

About Resurrection Remix firmware
Change history
Installation
Download and useful links

Resurrection Remix firmware was based on CM, slim.omni and on the original Remix assemblies, this allowed us to create a unique combination of performance, flexible settings and all the new features that appear on your device
All of the previous firmware has undergone tweaks and is now added to the firmware by default, use it with pleasure!
Many thanks to the CM, OMNI, SLIMROM team and of course to all the developers.

In developing

In the firmware, there may be functions that do not work fully, because This is the first release of CM13 for Quark.
Everything that I tested and works, Mobile data, Calls, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG and MTP, Camera, Audio / Video Applications, Xposed, GApps ...

Main added features

-See the RR change history.andchange history RR M Quark
- All features of CM13.0
-In the message number 3 are screenshots of the changes ...

This firmware has support for network security, provided that the root access is disabled:
I have created a simple application to disable and enable SU at will, after disconnecting the user can go network security check without the need to remove SU rights.
I called himiSu
Attached Image

Currently working on all custom firmware based on CM only with 13 root-rights embedded in the CM.
Attention! For 100% of work, a small change of the kernel is needed, the application will work on all devices with firmware based on CM, but possible loss of support for root-rights if you do not use the kernel that I modified.

Before installing, read the following ...

If you use any custom firmware except RR Android Marshmallow 6.0.x, then you should doclean installation and follow "Installation Instructions"
If you use RR Android Marshmallow 6.0.x, then you can make a dirty firmware and follow"Upgrade instructions" , but if you experience problems, make a clean installation before reporting bugs ...

Installation Instructions

- Download the latest build
- Download GApps
- Backup to TWRP
- Required- Clean install / All wip's (Wipe, Dalvik, Data, Cache and System)
- Install the firmware using the latest version of TWRP
- Install the firmware + GApps (for a simultaneous installation of the firmware and GApps, a clean installation is required)
- Reboot to the system
- Rejoice!

Upgrade Instructions

- Backup to TWRP
- Install GApps + any other archives that you installed before
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik art
- Reboot to the system
- Rejoice!

Installation Files

Recommended GApps
Based on the latest posts of users, Banks are recognized as the most stable, Opengapps sometimes behave unstably, if you prefer Opengapps and have problems, then try an earlier version at the link below

Attached Image

Source: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix
Device Tree: device_motorola_quark / RR-M
Kernel Tree: CM-13.0
Vendor tree: proprietary_vendor_motorola / RR-M

OS version firmware:6.0.x Marshmallow
Kernel firmware:Linux 3.10.x
The foundation:CM, slim.omni and original assemblies Remix

Version Information
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Message number 2
Attached Image
I transferred this message with help from my topic on 5.x.x, something may be different, I will update it over time
Motorola Applications:
Specific changes (prop) for the Play Market and permission to install Motorola applications from the Market have been added to the firmware ...
Here is a list:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Please note that some applications will not work.
Gallery is not checked by me, because it conflicts with the Topics application (please use a gallery application likeQuickpickIt integrates into the Camera application as an inbuilt Gallery.
Moto email is installed, but can not be used.
Moto voice is not installed.
All other Motorola applications work.
Please note that I will try to fix these applications in the future, but I don’t give exact dates when, because this is not a priority task and the firmware is based on CyanogemMod, and not from Motorola or Google, any user can use Google search and search for ways to solve this problem, if someone knows ways to solve - let me know, I will make these changes, then everyone will be able to use all applications.

My personal folder with wallpaper, contains more than 100 images.

List script removal CLAIM for all Quark devices
Check out my topic on removing CLAUM in order to familiarize yourself with which applications you can safely remove from a custom or stock firmware, a custom script has been made for me.
------------------------------------------------
Reference:

Specific device errors:

Below is a general help message rather than an error message. most users almost did not encounter these problems, however, if you experience problems, read this message to the end before reporting a bug, if a new problem is found or its solution, please report it.

CM12.1 / 13 errors:
- There may be errors related toCM12.1orCM13.0because The firmware consists of their source code,(if someone found an error - let me know and I will check, because I can’t track error messages in the subject), I have already fixed some CM errors, but they can still occur in CM itself, so don’t try to catch every bug here,if you have doubts about the presence of any error - contact me for help ...

USB OTG and MTP:
On Marshmallow, the USB OTG and MTP functions have changed, if you are new, then read this message first.
After connecting to the PC, a message appears in the Notification Bar, expand it and select MTP
Attached Image
Attached Image

USB OTG works with any file management application, but you have to find it ... New folder location in the root of the device: / mnt / media_rw
I advise you to make a shortcut to your desktop on this folder using ES Explorer ... so you can get quick access to this folder at any time.
Attached Image

Setting selinux to permissive mode:
Selinux is an Android policy, it will block unknown or unauthorized services (of course, if the service / application has SU rights, then it doesn't matter, but there are cases)
Thus, selinux is enabled by default (in enforcing mode), if you have a problem with an application, select test.
Selinux can be changed in the kernel adiutor tab or in Settings>Configurations>Other (Settings>configurations>Miscellaneous).

Indicator light:
-If the option (On. The color of the text of notifications) in the Notification line is activated in the LPThemer module for Xposed, the light indicator will not work. Perhaps there is another module or application that conflicts with the notification light ...

Change of DPI:
- After changing the DPI, the device will reboot automatically, this is not a bug.

Images of the radio:
Archives with images of the radio for Moto SOAK XT1225.
CM developers place all stock. images of the radio in the branch on CM, but these should be flashed in the bootloader (bootloader).

GPS:
Rolling back and changing the firmware can cause problems with GPS and the user can get a locked GPS.
To solve this problem, you need to erase the statistics of the radio by setting the archive "Clean_modem_status.zip"in TWRP (no wip needed).
If this does not help, then look under the spoiler or read."Any problems with radio"
Roll back to the drain and you got a blocked GPS, a further transition to the custom can solve it ... But for this you need to have a backup copy of the drain, and also make a cut. copy of custom for rollback ...
You can use TWRP-backup flow from the topic @Chazzmatt, Moto Maxx - Moto Turbo XT1225 factory images (Mexico | Puerto Rico | India | Brazil)...
Thank @Chazzmattfor solving a GPS problem.

Any problems with the radio:
When switching from another firmware, the user is likely to encounter problems with the operation of the radio part of the device (Mobile data / 3G / 4G / GPS, etc.).
If you have the latest version of the radio, then you just need to clear the radio statistics, but if you do not have the latest version of the radio, then look under the spoiler to check the current Motorola radio ...
To remove radio statisticsuse the archive "Clean_modem_status.zip"for installation in TWRP (no wip needed).
Another option for clearing radio statistics is the firmware image of the radio in fastboot, look under the spoiler to find out how to do it ...
If the user of the XT1225 is compatible with the Brazilian version of the radio, then he caninstall my moto soak archive.
Download the latest XML of your firmware and extractradio image. I have provided access to all XML files for Maxx + mfastboot here
If you are too lazy to download all the XML, then you can download a separate radiofrom the CM12.1 post
Place the downloaded file in the same folder (mfastboot and radio) and execute the command when the device is connected to the PC via USB in bootloader mode:

mfastboot flash radio radio.img

This is a list of already eliminated errors, left for consultation purposes.
Gestures / Ambient display:
- Pulsing notification, Wave and Pick-up are working properly, but after the first installation of the RR, they must be off. and on Along the way Settings>Gestures.
Spontaneous FS drops:
- If you experience a crash in the system, then before creating a message about this, try to clear all the application data that caused the crash, if it does not help, try reinstalling the application, and if this does not solve the problem, make a clean installation, if you don’t thus installed the latest update.

This is already in the past and is not found anymore on the RR firmware, left for consultation purposes.
On-Screen Navigation Panel:
After the first download, you will see the onscreen navigation buttons, to disable, open Settings>Configs>Buttons ....

Web Whatsapp:
Bug fixed by CM developers.
Web Whatsapp works, but if you try to log in for the first time, you will see an overlay of images, which, however, does not prevent you from logging in, just place the device in front of the screen at the same height as the submitted QR code and you will be logged in.
When setting the DPI value to 480, you will not encounter the above problem ..

Video applications Netflix, HBO, etc .:
I was unable to reproduce this error when I tested Youtube and Netflix, everything works, but one user reported that these applications do not work, the solution lies in changing the line in the build.prop file:
persist.hwc.mdpcomp.enable

# GLES does not support a secure screen, we need to turn it on to allow Google Play Movies, Netflix and other applications that require a secure screen, but it will cause problems with displaying the video, this strange problem may never happen because it is disabled by default.
# To activate build.prop, change false totrue , as indicated in the line below, and to prevent glitches with displaying video, disable the hardware overlay (HW overlays) in the settings for the developer
persist.hwc.mdpcomp.enable = false

Waze motogeogence bug:
If you useWaze GPS Social, Map ..., then you should freeze the following application before startingMotGeoFenceSvc or com.motorola.motogeogencesvc 1.0.1 (he has two names). In the settings menu, you will not succeed, for this you need an application that can access root-rights, for example, Titanium Backup or similar, but you can simply delete the folder with the application on system / app / MotGeoFenceSvc, using the root file manager access.
History of changes and updates:
! The change history can be viewed on the device ... Settings>About a phone>About ressurrection>Changelog

Error messages are welcome, if possible with the most accurate description, do not save on words, screenshots and logs, because I can not fix an error that I can not reproduce.
Attached Image

Message number 3
Attached Image

Screenshots
Under the spoiler are displayed the main features of the RR.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedSergsinger - 03.01.18, 12:12
Reason for editing: In the header.

--------------------
Kyocera DuraForce Pro (E6810, 7.1.2, 5.572VZ)
ruslan.tarkov
Message#45
09.01.17, 16:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 164
Check in: 21.07.12
Motorola DROID RAZR HD

Resurrection remix 6 doesn’t work correctly with a wave gesture. After the reboot everything is smooth, after a while it does not work. Sensors okay

Posted 09/01/2017 16:17:

What could be the problem?
Sergsinger
Message#46
09.01.17, 18:03
[offline]

Messages 5252
Check in: 18.04.09
Kyocera DuraForce Pro

Translation theme with firmware toxda.

[ROM] [All Quark devices] Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 [Optimized / O3 / GRAPHITE / KRAIT]
Attached Image

Attached Image

Change history
Installation
Download and useful links

Resurrection Remix firmware was based on CM, slim.omni and on the original Remix assemblies, this allowed us to create a unique combination of performance, flexible settings and all the new features that appear on your device
All of the previous firmware has undergone tweaks and is now added to the firmware by default, use it with pleasure!
Many thanks to the CM, OMNI, SLIMROM team and of course to all the developers.

Main added features

- Navigation panel
-On off.
-Switch Rings Navigation Panels
-Arms Rings Navigation Panels
-Setting the navigation bar
-Sizes Navigation Panels (Vertical and Horizontal)

-Notification line
-Bright slider
-On off. Notification Count
-Switch SuperUser indicator
-The name of the operator
-Switch Operator Names
-Color Operator Name
-Switch opening quick settings
- Intelligent opening of Quick Settings
-Setting hours
-Time and date
-Color hours
-Switch days and dates
-Cat on the clock / Right
-Battery
-Configuration panel acc.
-Configuration display acc. (circle / horizontal / vertical, etc.)
-Displaying the percentage of charge acc.
- Network traffic indicator

-The choice of topics
-Exclusive black RR-Theme
-Animation
-Toast Animation
-ListView Animation
-System Animation

Gestures
Gestures everywhere

- Round app bar
-Choosing applications for a circular panel
-Trigger Width
-Trigger Heights
-Trigger Location

-Panel of Recent Applications
-Switch Clear All buttons
-Switch "Clear all"
-The location "Clear all" (Top right, Top left, Top center, Left bottom, Bottom right, Bottom center)

-Widget cclock
-Adjust Clock and Alarm Clock
-Customize Weather Panel
-Calendar Events

-Lock screen
-Marklets Ek. block.
-Up to 5 Shortcuts on eq. block.
-More than 100 icons for shortcuts

- Fast Access Tags

-Panel Notifications
-Switch Weather Displays
-Quick settings
-Choose among over 20 tiles
-On 2/3/4 tiles per line
-On off. Brightness slider in the notification panel
-Advanced switch Locations (Power Saving / Device Only / High Accuracy right from the Notification Panel)
-Long press the tiles opens the corresponding settings

-Buttons
-Timer backlight
-The power of the backlight
-Switch Right or left handed mode
-Menu menu off.
-Switch the ability to end the call with the Off button.

-Button Home (Only for devices with hardware buttons)
Awakening Home Button
- Answer the Call Button Home
Hold action
-A double tap action

-Back button (only for devices with hardware buttons)
-Switch wake up device

-Menu button (Only for devices with hardware buttons)
-Switch wake up device
-Action for a short press
Hold action

-Search button (Only for devices with hardware buttons)
-Waking device
-Action for a short press
Hold action

-Volume buttons
-Waking device
-Manage playback
-Map keyboard control
-Reassignment of buttons in horizontal mode

- Performance Profiles
- Density of the Display
-Extended Desktop Mode
-New CM Audio FX application
-Settings Heads Up
- Universally improved smoothness
-Quick unlock
-Optimization for battery
-Motorola applications from Market
- Light notification
- ALL buns CM12.1

The message number 3 contains screenshots of the changes.
- AND MANY MUCH MORE

Installation Instructions

- Download GApps
- Backup to TWRP
- Required- All wip'y and reset to factory settings
- Reboot to the system
- Check if everything is in order, then reload into the backup and flash the GApps and any other archives.
- Rejoice!

Upgrade Instructions

- Backup to TWRP
- Install GApps + any other archives that you installed before
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot to the system
- Rejoice!

Installation Files

Attached Image

useful links

Thank @Skrilax_CZfor hard work on releasing a stable assembly CM12.1 for this device

Source: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix
Device Tree: device_motorola_quark
Kernel Tree: android_kernel_motorola_apq8084
Vendor tree: proprietary_vendor_motorola

OS version firmware: 5.1.x Lollipop
Kernel firmware: Linux 3.10.x
The foundation: CM, slim.omni and original assemblies Remix

Version Information

Message number 2
Attached Image

Other applications
From the firmware I deleted some applications, email and wallpaper are in the archive in this folder:
https: //www.androidfil...om/? w = files & flid = 47817
If you need some more remote applications - let me know.

Motorola Applications:
Specific changes (prop) for the Play Market and permission to install Motorola applications from the Market have been added to the firmware ...
Here is a list:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Please note that some applications will not work.
Gallery is not checked by me, because it conflicts with the Topics application (please use a gallery application likeQuickpickIt integrates into the Camera application as an inbuilt Gallery.
Moto email is installed, but can not be used.
Moto voice is not installed.
All other Motorola applications work.
Please note that I will try to fix these applications in the future, but I don’t give exact dates when, because this is not a priority task and the firmware is based on CyanogemMod, and not from Motorola or Google, any user can use Google search and search for ways to solve this problem, if someone knows ways to solve - let me know, I will make these changes, then everyone will be able to use all applications.

My personal folder with wallpaper, contains more than 100 images.

List script removal CLAIM for all Quark devices
Check out my topic on removing CLAUM in order to familiarize yourself with which applications you can safely remove from a custom or stock firmware, a custom script has been made for me.
Reference:

Specific device errors:

Below is a general help message rather than an error message. Most users of the stable version 5.1.1 practically do not encounter these problems, however, if you experience problems, read this message to the end before reporting a bug, if you find a new problem or its solution, please report it.

CM12.1 / 13 errors:
- There may be errors related toCM12.1because The firmware consists of its source,(if someone found an error - let me know and I will check, because I can’t track error messages in the subject), I have already fixed some CM errors, but they can still occur in CM itself, so don’t try to catch every bug here,if you have doubts about the presence of any error - contact me for help ...

Setting selinux to permissive mode:
Selinux is an Android policy, it will block unknown or unauthorized services (of course, if the service / application has SU rights, then it doesn't matter, but there are cases)
Thus, selinux is enabled by default (in enforcing mode), if you have a problem with an application, select test.
Selinux can be changed in the kernel adiutor tab or in Settings>Configurations>Other (Settings>configurations>Miscellaneous).

Market Problem:
The Play Store version 6.1.12 has a problem due to which some applications cannot be installed, even from a memory card.
The archive below will fix this problem ... just flush it in TWRP (no wip needed). Open the Market app and delete all updates before installing the archive.
play-6.0.5-flash-via-twrp.zip
This archive lowers the Play Store version from 6.1.12 to 6.0.5: good:

Fix video recording audio issue:
There is a problem of extraneous noise when recording video; I'm busy developing Marshmallow, then I just made an archive for the firmware over the latest version of any custom, and if I have time, I will include this change in the next release of RR for Lollipop.
After installing this archive on any custom when recording a video, the sound will become clear: good:
Download Quark-Fix_Video_Rec_sound.zip
Sew into TWRP (no wip needed).

Indicator light:
-If the option (On. The color of the text of notifications) in the Notification line is activated in the LPThemer module for Xposed, the light indicator will not work. Perhaps there is another module or application that conflicts with the notification light ...

Change of DPI:
- After changing the DPI, the device will reboot automatically, this is not a bug.

GPS:
- GPS works, if not - seethismessage.

If that doesn't help, then read."Any problems with radio". The problem can be solved by installing the image of the radio in fastboot, if you cannot flash the radio, but there is a TWRP backup of the drain, then make a backup of the custom, restoring the drain on the stock firmware, you will get a locked GPS, just roll the backup of the custom and the GPS will work.

You can use TWRP-backup flow from the topic @Chazzmatt, Moto Maxx - Moto Turbo XT1225 factory images (Mexico | Puerto Rico | India | Brazil)...
Thank @Chazzmattfor solving a GPS problem.

Any problems with the radio:
When switching from another firmware, the user is likely to encounter problems with the operation of the radio part of the device (Mobile data / 3G / 4G / GPS, etc.).
To solve most problems with the radio, you need to delete its statistics, the only option is to flash the image of the radio in fastboot.
Download the latest XML of your firmware and extractradio image. I have provided access to all XML files for Maxx + mfastboot here
If you are too lazy to download all the XML, then you can download a separate radiofrom the CM12.1 post
Place the downloaded file in the same folder (mfastboot and radio) and execute the command when the device is connected to the PC via USB in bootloader mode:
mfastboot flash radio radio.img

This is a list of already eliminated errors, left for consultation purposes.
Web Whatsapp:
Bug fixed by CM developers.
Web Whatsapp works, but if you try to log in for the first time, you will see an overlay of images, which, however, does not prevent you from logging in, just place the device in front of the screen at the same height as the submitted QR code and you will be logged in.
When setting the DPI value to 480, you will not encounter the above problem ..

Video applications Netflix, HBO, etc .:
I was unable to reproduce this error when I tested Youtube and Netflix, everything works, but one user reported that these applications do not work, the solution lies in changing the line in the build.prop file:
persist.hwc.mdpcomp.enable

# GLES does not support a secure screen, we need to turn it on to allow Google Play Movies, Netflix and other applications that require a secure screen, but it will cause problems with displaying the video, this strange problem may never happen because it is disabled by default.
# To activate build.prop, change false totrue , as indicated in the line below, and to prevent glitches with displaying video, disable the hardware overlay (HW overlays) in the settings for the developer
persist.hwc.mdpcomp.enable = false

Waze motogeogence bug:
If you useWaze GPS Social, Map ..., then you should freeze the following application before startingMotGeoFenceSvc or com.motorola.motogeogencesvc 1.0.1 (he has two names). In the settings menu, you will not succeed, for this you need an application that can access root-rights, for example, Titanium Backup or similar, but you can simply delete the folder with the application on system / app / MotGeoFenceSvc, using the root file manager access.
History of changes and updates:
! The change history can be viewed on the device ... Settings>About a phone>About ressurrection>Changelog

I assembled this firmware using specials. Roll-optimized lollipop5.1 source code, RR source code consists of CM, slim.omni and original Remix builds.

What is optimized:

Lzma (compression to reduce the size of the archive with the firmware)
O3, GRAPHITE (optimization of the compilation process of Android, as a result - more convenience in use)
STRICT (strict aliasing)
Krait (CPU optimization)
+ some tviki added by me.

In addition to optimization, there are a lot of settings that you can see in the screenshots in message 3, you can configure anything, even something that gravitybox on Maxx doesn’t, such as hiding the operator’s icon on the Lock Screen (the thing that really like).

Error messages are welcome, if possible with the most accurate description, do not save on words, screenshots and logs, because I can not fix an error that I can not reproduce.
Attached Image

Message number 3
Attached Image

Screenshots

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots of buns

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedSergsinger - 03.01.18, 12:11
Reason for editing: In the header.

--------------------
Kyocera DuraForce Pro (E6810, 7.1.2, 5.572VZ)
ruslan.tarkov
Message#47
09.01.17, 20:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 164
Motorola DROID RAZR HD

Resurection remix 6 How to set the display of the battery charge in the active display as well as in Android 7?
maxwell61
Message#48
10.01.17, 17:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1117
Check in: 22.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

[ROM] [All Quark devices] [5.X.X] FlymeOS 5.1.x.xxR

The firmware is very good, I use it for several days and it is currently the most attractive.

Photo caller, as in the maze - a small circle?

--------------------
Four wheels carry the body, two- soul!

Vlad J.S.
Message#49
10.01.17, 20:50
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 4548
Check in: 09.11.11
Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition

M
Sergsinger appointed curator of the topic.

--------------------
When I died,

Moderator of the Year 4
walaad
Message#50
12.01.17, 23:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 26.10.13
Motorola DROID Mini

I do not have a flashlight on the CM13 in the blind, and when I add it it does not turn on, and the flashlight does not remain to be in the blind
What to do ?
Changed the density of the screen now everything works, for now it says that there is no sim card, eliminated - was played with switching the density of the screen

Post has been editedwalaad - 13.01.17, 00:57
random_variable
Message#51
13.01.17, 03:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 16.06.14
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

Gentlemen, is worth cm13. Very quickly began to discharge. The charge holds 8 hours, not more. Based consumer - network connection. Where to dig, what to do?
Attached Image
AntonKuznetsov
Message#52
13.01.17, 07:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 959
Check in: 09.08.11
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 4/64

random_variable @ 01/13/17, 05:38*
The charge holds 8 hours, not more. Based consumer - network connection. Where to dig, what to do?

What was done? What happened before that? What was the last time installed or updated?
Please provide details - not visionaries. To startlook at this.

--------------------
ruslan.tarkov
Message#53
13.01.17, 10:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 164
Motorola DROID RAZR HD

Swiping your hand over the phone or touching it - there is a time and date. HOW TO ADD A BATTERY CHARGE? Resurrection remix 6
Demonav
Message#54
13.01.17, 11:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 265
Check in: 25.04.07
Motorola Moto X (4th Gen)

HOW TO ADD A BATTERY CHARGE? Resurrection remix 6

Put the RR7
ruslan.tarkov
Message#55
13.01.17, 16:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 164
Motorola DROID RAZR HD

RR7 does not like the charge quickly leaves. RR6 is more like settings; the only thing missing is recording calls to the dialer and displaying battery power on the display off
niton
Message#56
13.01.17, 16:38
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1192
Check in: 08.01.10

* ruslan.tarkov, on the extreme version of rr7, the kernel was updated, now, after 2 working days and nights I have 39% and writes that it remains for 22 hours :), so far it is a record. Before the update, this was not

--------------------
Samsung SGH-i997-Google nexus one- Sony C2305 Xperia C -Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX xt926 - DROID TURBO xt1254- LG G6 US997
ruslan.tarkov
Message#57
13.01.17, 16:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 164
Motorola DROID RAZR HD

* nitonIs this true 01.01.2017?
Demonav
Message#58
13.01.17, 16:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 265
Check in: 25.04.07
Motorola Moto X (4th Gen)

Niton @ 01/13/17, 16:38*
after 2 working days and nights I have 39% and writes what is left for 22 hours :)
Two calls a day?
I often had enough for two days on RR6. On the 7th less. But if you do not touch the bodies and at night it actually consumes less.
ruslan.tarkov
Message#59
13.01.17, 16:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 164
Motorola DROID RAZR HD

What is the most smooth in the firmware with the norms of energy consumption? Games do not play
niton
Message#60
13.01.17, 17:25
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1192
Check in: 08.01.10

* Demonavno, yesterday was 1 hour 4 minutes :) today is not more than 20 minutes* ruslan.tarkovyes about her

--------------------
Samsung SGH-i997-Google nexus one- Sony C2305 Xperia C -Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX xt926 - DROID TURBO xt1254- LG G6 US997
random_variable
Message#61
13.01.17, 18:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 16.06.14
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

* AntonKuznetsov,
With vaem all the rules. This is with gsm something.
The story is like that. In August, I put cm12.1 according to the instructions from xda. Gps did not work at first, but then I flashed the modem and it all worked. After a couple of months, I upgraded to cm13 nitgly. Everything was ok. Recently I upgraded to snapshot. I tried to format data and cache in f2fs while doing this, but cm did not start. I had to format it back to ext4. Perhaps the modem's software is damaged, I do not know, and it is worth reinstalling the modem as in the xda header

99 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 00:16