4Good Light AM500 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 14.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1.86 GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (0)
4Good Light AM500 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 Home | 14.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1.86 GHz | 2 GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
    miniHDMI (left)
    Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
    Bluetooth
    Display 14.1 inches (35.8cm)
    The resolution is 1366x768 pixels
    Operating System - Windows 10 Home
    Intel Atom Z3735F processor, 4 cores, 1.86 GHz
    Video Processor - Intel HD Graphics
    Built-in memory - 32 GB
    RAM - 2 GB
    Memory Cards - microSD
    USB 2 pcs (one left and right)
    mini jack 3.5 mm (right entrance)
    Two speakers below
    Two microphones above the keyboard
    Front camera - 0.3 MP
    Dimensions 350 x 230 x 28
    Weight 1511 gr

Charging
    Cord length 1 meter
    Model C-2500
    Voltage of 5 volts
    Current 2500 mA
    Inserted on the left

Battery 10,000 mAh

Useful
When you first turn on the user is available 21 GB ROM

Analogs: Prestigio Smartbook 141A
Drivers
Solving the problem of freezing on the 4Good logo

4good Light BIOS dump file AM500

Topic with no curator. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the moderators of the section through the COMPLAINT button under the posts.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 20.08.19, 20:43
Reason for editing: BIOS dump file on 4good Light AM500

Rep: (23)
* LeshkovichMX, you (and probably not only you) probably died flash drive (SSD built-in if you like, although the fact of EMMC). Order the new, yes I am (if you know how), if not, then there is a question about the feasibility of repairing such devices ... You can, by the way, if the defective connector under a MicroSD, zagruzochnik rolled forward on the stick, and install it on MicroSD. Frankly, work will be slower, but better so than is absolutely lie idle.
By the way, yes, I wanted to ask, at the very hands on CL110 (same AM500, only 11 inch). Has anyone tried to replace EMMC a larger volume? well, or skip the RAM up to 4GB? percent because supports, except that manufacturers save, and set the minimum for at least some of the work on dozens of such iron ... If there are any, write about their experiences here, well, or in a personal (would be grateful;))

Rep: (11)
* PRIST256 To accede to the topic of eMMC. Also interesting for such a practice.

Rep: (4)
There was a problem: nout is discharged from the connected charging if the charge pub below 4% nout is cut and immersed OSes to screen clock immediately knocks nout. For two days the connection to charging scored 9% charge and worked for about an hour, if you go into the bios it sit at least how many do not cut down. There are two assumptions battery slot, charge controller and battery charge. Who can faced than to solve the problem? Tried to disconnect the battery does not turn on without it, there is something like a seal (presumably) small connector from it there are 4 thin wiring two intertwined and lead to cog side of the battery is closed on top of the plastic vyimkoy apparently so as not spun it does not tear. Can it work without batteries? Or maybe something in the bios can be changed so that he did not swear at low or without it worked.

Rep: (-1)
somebody vindous reinstalled on your? 8.1 I want to deliver. anyone what practice was?

* Zetaero The question why? At the moment, the best that there is a factory version. (Although all of the gut with the latest Update)

* ivan174rus Will not work without batteries. We must look at what the problem is as you have described above, no more. Can nest or something else.

* MaXiM, Well, that's my sister brought this miracle littered with memory slaughtered updates of Windows and possibly viruses, adware everywhere 10s and other stuff. I find it easier to take down all to hell and normal to roll pirated Windu (which did not think never updated), you clean the laptop and set kosyachny top 10. with Windows has always been so, it is easier to carry and deliver new. Question to those who should not native Windows! Respond, please.

* Zetaero The problem here only with the drivers, see the topic not just talked about it, do it faster than waiting for a response.

veckor @ 16.01.17, 19:57*
Installed
пїЅ#пїЅ
this
http: // http: //nnmclub....iewtopic.php t = 1092762?
Windows without office, when installing, remove all partitions on the SSD, then create, there will be 4 partitions ... Put firewood from
пїЅ#пїЅ
this link
https://yadi.sk/d/xzYSFn1x32LmmQ
Everything fell, gave the owner. A link to the driver would be desirable in the cap!

Thanks helped

Tell me please. The notebook is written memory of 13 out of 27 free no unnecessary applications. Is Vindos weighs so. How can I clean so as not to delete the wrong program?

Rep: (8)
* Nizovskiy , About the acceleration is now launched half life with FPS monitor-th mainly percent clocked at 1.5, but may be a second core zabustitsya to 1.86, and then resets the frequency to 0.5 have been included protection from overheating (at that time was the temperature at 80-85), so if you put on a good heat dissipation and CPU usage, it is possible that you have it and work at 1.86.

Rep: (23)
MaXiM @ 21.02.19, 13:23*
the best that there is a factory version

fundamentally solgasen. Spoken CL110, even within the same board and the heatsink of the two termozhvachek. Operatsionnkoy use their own, tolerated, but with a start time lag, and clogged. Demolished, freewheeling lightweight (installed 3GB occupied), now I can not get enough, even a couple of good games set (Resident Evil 5, Devil May Cry 3 and 4 + GTA San Andreas) + use the computer to cell phones. Installed on the MicroSD 32Gb, in principle, there is enough space. At this point, with installed everything necessary for life, busy 6GB (one and a half gig - Cache Google Chrome), total axle with prog 4.5gb and 23gb space available.

Rep: (5)
* PRIST256,
so at least tell me the name of your assembly, and then crack up, and the rest have to be jealous))))

* PRIST256, share your way through yan.disk if not difficult), he was sitting at the light vin8.1 pirates, but the sound did not work, the wood for the top ten.

the sound on vin8.1 worked, but only when you insert the headphones) and from the speakers it goes from the headphones too, you take out the ears and silence. where to dig?

Rep: (1)
* Zetaero,
Zetaero @ 06.03.19, 17:46*
and both the speakers and comes from the headphones, take out your ears, and silence. where to dig?

so what's Trouble, dumb Plug connector 3.5 on postoyanku unnecessary, even sticks - from the speakers as the sound should be)
Yes crutch, but yes, running): rofl:

Posted 03/08/2019, 2:10:

Che cooling worthwhile namutit possible?
Half an hour and rolled into the throttling ..
native thermal chewing gum to replace more of the old cd-drive, was a little better, but not much ..: resent:
and throw off links to laytovye working assembly 10s, do not click)

Posted 03/08/2019, 2:14:

* KertK,
KertK @ 02.03.19, 11:46*
veckor @ 16.01.17, 19:57 *
Installed
#
this
http: // http: //nnmclub....iewtopic.php t = 1092762?
Windows without office, when installing, remove all partitions on the SSD, then create, there will be 4 partitions ... Put firewood from
#
this link
https://yadi.sk/d/xzYSFn1x32LmmQ
Everything fell, gave the owner. A link to the driver would be desirable in the cap!

Thanks helped

which rocked the assembly, throw the full name, screen Che anything ..
and that at this site is not mene not worked ..

* assbest, Moreover, I cut the wire from the headphones and the Chinese left stick from the small plug jack: rofl:

* kolja15 , I saw that there was a new kernel. But the news is not good. All the same. The sound is not working. gnome shell refuses to work pereadicheski throwing to the page entering the password. Kde sort normally works. Well works, a lot of mistakes in the logs, mostly swears on pulse audio. Videos on YouTube can not be played, the sound does not work with headphones or in columns ((though he recognizes the device) for some issues, they say there). Here probably or something of the collective farm, or wait and hope for a quick support sowing devices.
On the adjacent branch about tablets and linux too quiet. Something like this)

Rep: (8)
* stalkerss546 Yes, about a fifth core saw, but I tried it a test version, there is also nothing worked, so I thought that it makes no sense to write here.
I also tried the instructions on how to restore the sound for our analog devices - prestigio Smartbook 116c, but my hands or curves, or we apparatus asobenno.

Post has been editedkolja15 - 12.03.19, 19:13
Reason for Editing: Insert the name of the notebook

assbest @ 08.03.19, 02:09*

Most likely a reference curve copy, paste, pens, and do not press on it.
http://nnmclub.to/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1092762

assembly name
Windows 10 (x86 / x64) 12in1 + LTSB +/- Office 2016 by SmokieBlahBlah 12.01.17 [Ru / En]

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 16:18