> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.3 & amp; quot;

Rep: (52)
DiscussionSamsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8
PictureSamsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8
Description | Discussion пїЅ | SamsungSM-N9500Galaxy Note8 - Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Modifications and decorations for devices without ROOT rights пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Fans Club Samsung Galaxy eNote8 пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy Note Owners Club пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | SamsungSM-N950U(Snapdragon) - Official firmware пїЅ |

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

MiniFAQ by Samsung Note8

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews, comparisons
Reviews of our members of the forum
Useful

Previous polls
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

For questions related to workSamsung pay, Google payandBixbyTurn to profile topics.

Attention:since Android 9, Google has blocked the use of call recording!

For questions about filling "caps" please contactQMSto the curator of the topic Lexx808

Post has been editedLexx808 - 21.05.19, 08:25
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (2075)
* mr.Eugens
Without root (via VPN, not Proxy), Edgard is good at eating a battery.

But I will check for En8, since I immediately took advantage of five perpetual licenses. ))

Rep: (15)
* Lexx808,
Nout always looked more solid and always more square than the C series with licked corners.
I believe that because of the pencil, which is picky about the place.

Rep: (15)
Yes, it is already sawing since the moment of failure n7, well, it can not differ much from c8, because at one moment it was developed by the same people. A bit more chips will give - 100% infa, not more.
Like all previous generations, marketing is debugged, so I don’t expect a miracle. The camera is more abrupt - yes, the heels of new functions (mainly for the pen) - yes. That's all that awaits us. Intrigue will not.
PS: Vangovaniya psto, re-read after the presentation, laugh :)

Rep: (24)
I think most of the presentation will be about a breakthrough dual camera and maybe about new software chips S-penA. Such a moment is interesting. S8 made narrow, but there is no stylus. A stylus will be placed in a comparable case, and there is generally no space for a normal battery.

Rep: (429)
Deep blue? In principle, as expected, the color is trendy in the season :-)

* lazex
Murtazin in Biryulkah announced this headset with photos.

But it is unlikely that it will be bundled, too healthy.

Rep: (623)
* zsavhd Wanghui, that between S8 + and laptop8 will be the smallest number of differences in the history of the differences between the S series and the Note.
It's not just the design, but also the screen format. Now it will be just him. Active series do not take into account. Accordingly, the vendor needs to make the case as compact as possible, but as much as possible the screen. That came to the design of S8 +. He is successful, and this means that at least 2 more generations of the S series and Note will be with him.
Larger or smaller roundings on the ends, which can be played within + - 5 mm, are not considered changes in design ...

Post has been editedprozak55 - 26.07.17, 21:06

Rep: (-8)
Do you need a laptop without a stylus? Stylus is the main and most important feature of this smartphone. No manufacturer still does android with a stylus, so you have to take a series of laptops.

Rep: (2320)
If all previous flagships getaxis updatein mid-August, the likelihood is high that N8 will get 7.1.1 or 7.1.2 out of the box;)

Rep: (340)
What will samsung choose?

Will release both that, and that to leave the maximum number of users happy.
Why this option can not be taken into account?

In general, S8 + did not hold in his hands, but outwardly it looks very good. Outwardly, I like it.
And I would not like a too wide smartphone either. I saw once how a person applied something in size commensurate with the tablet to his ear.
Funny just!
I am for such a laptop 8, which will be convenient, if necessary, to operate with one hand.
For keeping some records, in my opinion, even the size of the S8 + screen would be quite enough.
IMHO.

Rep: (295)
Moun00 @ 07.28.17, 06:00*
I am for such a laptop 8, which will be convenient, if necessary, to operate with one hand.

Very individual parameter. I, as I remember, even the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
(screen 4.2 ") managed to manage with two hands. (medium sized brushes).
With such a desire to expect a 6-inch phablet does not seem strange to you?
But developing your thought, I want to say that I am for such a Note 8, which, in order to unlock
it would not be necessary to take (or lift) in your hands and crawl large or index
finger to the camera area ...

Post has been editedPorutchyk - 28.07.17, 03:26

Rep: (340)
Porutchyk @ 07/28/2017, 00:42*
With such a desire to expect a 6-inch phablet does not seem strange to you?

Done doesn't seem. What matters is the size of the smartphone itself, since, as we see, by reducing the screen frame itself, its usable area can increase even without a significant change in the size of the case.
But to make from the laptop 8 mini-tablet ...
Whether it is necessary?
Porutchyk @ 07/28/2017, 00:42*
as I remember, even the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
(screen 4.2 ") managed to manage with two hands

With two hands, you can control any phone. Even Nokia 3310! ))))
But with one hand on some modern smartphones can be problematic)))

Rep: (829)
Moun00 @ 07.28.17, 8:08*
with one hand on some modern smartphones can be problematic
it means they are not modern
Because in modern smarts there is a function of one-handed operation.

Vladimir Bobnev @ 07/28/17, 8:24*
or a stylus in the nose to keep

stylus needed

1. quickly write or draw something.
at the same time the note will always be with you

2. accurately press the buttons in the browser. But not so that you press two with your finger at once and either the browser goes to the wrong place, or asks what exactly I wanted to press - it shows the buttons more closely and you have to press it again. it's annoying. I can compare with the automatic gearbox while driving on the mechanics of all the rules. the train is on the machine and everything, back to the mechanics of the constant manual shift start to tire very much.

3. work with screenshots.

Post has been editedsemen.j15 - 28.07.17, 09:40

Vladimir Bobnev @ 07/28/17, 12:18*
so those who go from the usual will still have to learn to use two hands

there is nothing to learn, the stylus is just a handy option.
It's like saying that when you go from a computer without a mouse to a computer with a mouse, you will have to learn something ...

Rep: (23)
Well, by golly! Already tired of this dispute with creative people - that widely, then narrowly. The answer to all one - do not like it, use something more convenient for you. And personally, my opinion .... When all the monitors were 4: 3, remember? And now 16: 9. I, as I worked in Photoshop, continue to work. And no one has heard that it became worse. Rather the opposite. Maybe before you criticize, just try, and suddenly it will be better here?

It seems that Samsung wrote that it will first appear in Korea, America and England.

* zsavhd
Do not be "wider."
I'm tired of the width of the laptop 3.
Es8 + straight here is perfect in size.

Rep: (2320)
The Rostestovsky SM-N950FD index will be: yes:
Your cap! : D

Pako777 @ 07/31/17, 3:20 pm*
These are not the capabilities of a particular camera, but in theory it can give. And the theory is all garbage, especially with Samsung. As a commercial Note 8 appears, it will be possible to discuss in detail

Yes, but with the software from the Samsung cameras it seems everything is in order.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 10:46