> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.3 "

Rep: (52)
DiscussionSamsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8
PictureSamsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8
Description | Discussion пїЅ | SamsungSM-N9500Galaxy Note8 - Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Modifications and decorations for devices without ROOT rights пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Fans Club Samsung Galaxy eNote8 пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy Note Owners Club пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | SamsungSM-N950U(Snapdragon) - Official firmware пїЅ |

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

MiniFAQ by Samsung Note8

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews, comparisons
Reviews of our members of the forum
Useful

Previous polls
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

For questions related to workSamsung pay, Google payandBixbyTurn to profile topics.

Attention:since Android 9, Google has blocked the use of call recording!

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 19.09.19, 14:22
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (2)
* Marinka,
Thank you, I just misled the name of the firmware off. And a cursory glance to see that the discussion of firmware and is, once again, thank you!

Rep: (459)
mentalist61 @ 15.08.19, 22:13*
I did not see any other section, if available, ask to poke me in the right direction, will only be grateful,
enough cap threads to read and then you will not need to ask you to stick with a nose

Rep: (2)
* caxep77,
I read, but that's the problem, not seen anywhere else in the header topic of discussion. And going into the subject, on the U-firmware, the first message indicating that there is no discussion, and technical positions. Even more CAPSA to add answers? Or will write more when the conversation was over before your intervention? :)

* mentalist61 , Cap .. read. If you do not want, then you should go here
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Purchase (Post kerbala # 64295338)

Rep: (648)
mentalist61 @ 16.08.19, 0:46*
Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for the stupid question, choose a replacement iPhone 7, and came across Ali note 8 N950U. Should I take it? whether it will be better than my apple (the battery is more powerful, communication, camera, etc.)

A huge number of positive reviews, I'm sure everything is fine.
Definitely, such a draconian version of the tasty price tag is worth buying.
The main thing in any case do not drown, but otherwise great. Moisture present.
In weeks 2-3, and my coming :)

Post has been editedKapmansay97 - 16.08.19, 13:00

Rep: (32)
Hello! Please tell me why does not work with the card reader OTG samsung evo 256 gb? I am flying on holiday tomorrow and bought gopro. I would like to insert in the phone and the card reader to a memory card from the camera. I tried two different reader. Phone (samsung note 8) sees to it that is attached, but the folder does not show files, swears that no content.

Please help if anyone knows on two issues:
1) Does anyone tried to connect through OTG card reader with the card to 256 GB, and why I will not see files - can be a file system format does not one?
2) someone tried our phone over a wire through OTG connected media devices (cameras)? In GALAR opens MTP section (media data), but shows only the photo :-( and I would pull the video from the camera ....

Rep: (66)
* fallcon1 , Try formatting the card phone, but will see her camera.

Rep: (19)
fallcon1 @ 16.08.19, 14:36*
someone tried our phone over a wire through OTG connected media devices (cameras)?

CameraFi application - everything is fine with V4L-compatible cameras. It is possible that with other similar works.

Post has been editedNVV_RW - 16.08.19, 15:04

Rep: (1596)
* fallcon1 ,
Microsoft exFAT / NTFS for USB by Paragon Software (Post iMiKED # 77986366)
Hard drives everything is OK, and the camera can try to earn

Rep: (32)
Vadimm77 @ 08/16/19, 18:41*
Microsoft exFAT / NTFS for USB by Paragon Software (Post iMiKED # 77986366)
Hard drives everything is OK, and the camera can try to earn

you know, before I saw your post he saw the pop-up notification that only supported NTFS and FAT32 phone and the camera writes to the card only exFat (map 256 GB). I downloaded the program - works super :) Thank you anyway for the advice :)

Rep: (210)
* fallcon1,
I do not have to 256GB cards, but the 64GB and 32GB, black 6 GoPro writes in Fat32. Card reader with these cards, regular phone adapter sees. But I try to connect this adapter camera phone does not see. Pipirka may have an adapter tightly he can not enter into the GoPro, and maybe I have something not included in the settings.
p.s. I advise you to take a few cards of smaller volume than one but no more. What would then there is not run and do not look for store cards, in which case.

Post has been editedSEASTAR - 16.08.19, 19:52

Rep: (15)
Damn the trouble. The main speaker was noticeably quieter. Whether after the upgrade, or something else then, all of a sudden at maximum volume barely audible conversation. Nobody faced such problem?

Rep: (52)
* arborsb,
Check whether the grate clogged speaker. Sometimes it is just dust clogged with sweat. Cleaned very carefully, can damage the membrane. I villi of the brush did.

Rep: (3)
Lord's good time. Prompt model complete charging our phones, its forgotten in a hotel, I want to buy a new one.

Post has been editedLexx05488 - 16.08.19, 22:13
Reason for editing: Error.

Rep: (365)
* Lexx05488 ,
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
* Andrey_7691 , Thank you very much.

About exFatSamsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8 - Discussion (Post Lexx808 # 71681718)
Something has changed?

Rep: (210)
* caxep77,
Who I played with cards. I have the phone itself is formatted Fat32, but quietly works with Fat32 and exFAT. On NTFS swears and offers format and if agrees format in Fat32.

Rep: (55)
* arborsb ,
Isopropyl alcohol, a toothbrush.
Neatly.
Alcohol does not pour.

After, get the sim tray, and blow back, without fanaticism, accurately.

SEASTAR @ 17.08.19, 11:19*
and if you agree, it is formatted Fat32
as you can see before in exFax formatted. So what has changed that.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 18:13