Xiaomi MiVR Glass - Discussion | [VR] VR-glasses from Xiaomi

Rep: (1912)
Xiaomi MiVR Glasses - Discussion
virtual reality glasses
Official site | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Xiaomi MiVR play пїЅ | MiVR Glasses application пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ

Attached Image

This topic is only a discussion of MiVR Glasses glasses from the company Xiaomi.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Manufacturer - Xiaomi
Model - Mi VR Glasses
Type - VR Glasses
Dimensions - VR 295 Г— 200 Г— 156 mm
Remote control - 117 Г— 40 Г— 15.5 mm
Weight - 408 g + 25g
Material - ABS, velvet finish
Lenses - PMMA optical grade, non-glare lenses, distance adjustment
Viewing angle - 103 В°
Bluetooth - 4.0
Sensor - 6-axis gyrostabilizer, gyroscopes, accelerometer
Update frequency - up to 1600Hz
Length adjustment - from 525 mm to 630 mm
Interface - Type-C
Touch panel - InvenSense 9-axis sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer
Compatibility - Mi5, Mi5S, Mi5S Plus and Mi Note 2
White colour
Package Contents - VR glasses x1, Remote x1, AAAx2 Batteries, Warranty x1, Manual x1, PDF Manual
Description
Xiaomi Mi VR Glasses - a window into a parallel reality
Imagine for a moment that it was possible to test yourself as a Formula 1 racer, become the captain of a NASA spacecraft, or gain the power of a superhero and fight evil. To achieve the first two points would take many years of training, but the third, it would seem, is impossible at all. However, for all there is a simpler recipe - virtual reality with Xiaomi Mi VR Glasses.

Ultra-short response time
Xiaomi virtual reality glasses have a super sensitive sensor. He reacts to the slightest turn of the head and “repeats” this movement in the virtual world. With the use of a powerful processor, the response time is reduced to 16 milliseconds! The refresh rate of the screen is 1600 Hz, so the movements go smooth. Glasses do not cause dizziness and fatigue after prolonged use.

9 axial motion sensor
Complete with glasses, the user will receive a wireless motion control controller. In the virtual world you can be not only an outsider, but also a direct participant in the events. The user can easily switch through the menu using the remote, and also use it in games: shoot, set the direction of movement, etc. In addition, the device supports touch control.

Focus adjustment
A wide viewing angle of 103 degrees and 38 millimeter anti-glare PMMA lenses provide excellent visibility. The user can adjust the distance from the eyes to the lens to get maximum visibility.

Convenient design
The size of the gadget is 295 Г— 200 Г— 156 mm, and it weighs 408 grams. Glasses do not cause discomfort when tightened on the head, as their weight is distributed correctly.
The length of the belts is adjustable from the original 525 mm to 630 mm. Immerse yourself in the virtual world even deeper, ensuring reliable fixation of points.

Xiaomi Mi VR Glasses interior upholstery is made of soft-touch and hypoallergenic material. It covers the areas around the eyes, forehead and neck. The material effectively absorbs sweat and does not emit an unpleasant odor. Spend time actively and comfortably!

Content store
Mi VR Glasses gives you access to a lot of content of different content for each family member and friends: 3D movies, action games, popular videos and much more.

Xiaomi recommends:
Dreamflight is a realistic flight simulator. What would you choose: to be a pilot-ace of a high-speed aircraft or to sit on the back of the master of the sky - the eagle. In any case, the extreme provided. Get close to the dream of flying!
The game Hello Mars offers to become an astronaut in the service of NASA, sent to a research mission to Mars. Embark on an interstellar journey in your shuttle and make a successful landing on the Red Planet, giving humanity hope for the future.

So that the user can accumulate a collection of favorite content, Xiaomi plans to launch the MIUI VR store with regular updates in different sections.
Support for latest smartphones
Xiaomi Mi VR Glasses is compatible with the latest generation of Xiaomi phones, namely Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus and the new Mi Note 2. Thanks to the powerful Snapdragon 820/821 processor and the Adreno 530 graphics accelerator, you will be amazed by the realistic 3D picture.

And that is not all
The thoughtful interface will provide easy navigation through sections.
Optimized power consumption of glasses allows you to continuously use them for 60 hours.
The headset has Bluetooth 4.0 and a USB Type-C port.
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactopel in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedOleg Vereshchagin - 30.08.20, 17:42
Reason for editing: Superfluous

Rep: (14)
I ordered, I wait, I will test on mi4s

Rep: (0)
A strange kind of device appeared a few months ago, and the cat wept for reviews about it.
Clarify a person who is well-versed, how does he get to the computer only through wi-fi or is there a possibility through a cable? Has the company provided its own for trinus vr in the kit?

tav33 @ 01/06/17, 08:37*
Xiaomi Mi VR Glasses is compatible with models of the latest generation of Xiaomi phones, namely Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus and the new Mi Note 2

And what's next? I then this infa why? Well, it is compatible with them and what?

Rep: (1)
I ordered, I wait, I will test on mi4s

Where did you order?
Can't find on ali

Rep: (0)
* witbk
How to test, share with the people. And then the information is somehow quite small.
Personally, I am most interested in how the picture will be pixelized, and how things are going with the heating of the phone.

Rep: (1)
Dyx_21 @ 07.01.17, 22:19*
Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus and the new Mi Note 2

There is a connection via USB type C and NFS. Therefore, other phones will work, but without the use of VR electronics

Dyx_21 @ 09.01.17, 17:33*
There is a connection via USB type C and NFS. Therefore, other phones will work, but without the use of VR electronics

What kind of nonsense is there what role will it play?
Where is the proof about the NSF?
Dyx_21 @ 07.01.17, 20:19*
Where did you order?
Can't find on ali

https: //www.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.6oVMzL
Here, for 3800 I took. I feel selling after 2 weeks of pampering. (ordered 12/23, the last track change is 12/27 Sweden (visyak)
RAVen42 @ 09.01.17, 12:33*
Personally, I am most interested in how the picture will be pixelized, and how things are going with the heating of the phone.

but I am more interested in whether I like this innovation =), rather not

Rep: (11)
but I am more interested in whether I like this innovation =), rather not

You really probably will not like it, because You will not be able to fully appreciate all its features.
With your smartphone, it will work at the level of this device.
Xiaomi Mi VR - Discussion

Post has been editedvit_dav - 12.01.17, 11:32

Rep: (9)
In the hands of no one else? It is interesting, whether the built-in sensors give some advantages, if we stream Oculus games, for example, or if they are not used in such a connection.

Rep: (41)
I came so funny. It is assembled quite qualitatively, it sits very comfortably on the head.
There is no time to experiment with applications.

Rep: (8)
* Graf Gair
Where and for how much they took, if not a secret?

And how is the overall impression of the device worth buying, or just a toy for a couple of days?

* one_desire, Took on taobao, sent through the forwarding service.
While tested in conjunction with the Mi5s 128Gb in the native application. The quality of position tracking is at a height, nothing trembles like with a cardboard. Remote with a gyroscope - very cool. Some games slowed down - whether because of the complexity, roofing felts.
The helmet itself is very comfortable, with focal adjustment, but I have a big head and if I center my eyes in front of the lenses, the helmet begins to press hard on the bridge of the nose. The girl has no such problem.
I have not tried Gear VR, but of all the other mobile solutions, this is definitely the best I've ever met.

PS: OTHER app is used for this helmet, not the same as for Mi VR Play.

Rep: (19)
Graf Gair @ 01/17/17, 20:02*
took on taobao
Please specify, preferably by reference.

Rep: (11)
Please specify, preferably by reference.

Join in

new russian version of Xiaomi MiVR Glasses 1.0.46

* ponomart, * vit_dav here here Specifically, although it was just the first store in search.

* Opel, Oh, thanks, I will test. Another would be the translation of games that are included in it to do, this is where the main gag.

Post has been editedGraf gair - 19.01.17, 13:09

Graf Gair @ 01/19/17, 20:08*
oh thank you I will test

screenshots from the program if easy at least 5 pieces do
Graf Gair @ 01/19/17, 20:08*
Still transfer of games which enter into it to make, exactly there the main plug

Well, this is generally an impossible task for me alone (

Rep: (107)
Tell me, is it possible to watch the content not from the application? For example 360 ​​video RT or other channels? Or just what is in the application?

Opel @ 01/19/17, 15:11*
Well, this is generally an impossible task for me alone (

Yes, at least machine translation :)

max-gulyash @ 19.01.17, 15:24*
Tell me, is it possible to watch the content not from the application? For example 360 ​​video RT or other channels? Or just what is in the application?

I have not tried it with other applications yet, I will try at least a cardboard in the evening. But I suspect no.

Post has been editedGraf gair - 19.01.17, 16:03

Rep: (19)
Graf Gair @ 01/19/17, 12:08*
specifically here
those. took for 350 RMB? Or really wait for pre-order for 199?
I'm already tired of waiting for the price to appear at the stated shiaomi 199.
overpay 150 broke but I have to feel

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 5:19