Xiaomi fan
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 7318
Check in: 17.12.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Xiaomi MiVR Glasses - Discussion
virtual reality glasses
Official site | Purchase | Discussion | Discussion Xiaomi MiVR play | MiVR Glasses application | Xiaomi club

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.
This topic is only a discussion of MiVR Glasses glasses from the company Xiaomi.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Manufacturer - Xiaomi
Model - Mi VR Glasses
Type - VR Glasses
Dimensions - VR 295 × 200 × 156 mm
Remote control - 117 × 40 × 15.5 mm
Weight - 408 g + 25g
Material - ABS, velvet finish
Lenses - PMMA optical grade, non-glare lenses, distance adjustment
Viewing angle - 103 °
Bluetooth - 4.0
Sensor - 6-axis gyrostabilizer, gyroscopes, accelerometer
Update frequency - up to 1600Hz
Length adjustment - from 525 mm to 630 mm
Interface - Type-C
Touch panel - InvenSense 9-axis sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer
Compatibility - Mi5, Mi5S, Mi5S Plus and Mi Note 2
White colour
Package Contents - VR glasses x1, Remote x1, AAAx2 Batteries, Warranty x1, Manual x1, PDF Manual
Description
Xiaomi Mi VR Glasses - a window into a parallel reality
Imagine for a moment that it was possible to test yourself as a Formula 1 racer, become the captain of a NASA spacecraft, or gain the power of a superhero and fight evil. To achieve the first two points would take many years of training, but the third, it would seem, is impossible at all. However, for all there is a simpler recipe - virtual reality with Xiaomi Mi VR Glasses.

Ultra-short response time
Xiaomi virtual reality glasses have a super sensitive sensor. He reacts to the slightest turn of the head and “repeats” this movement in the virtual world. With the use of a powerful processor, the response time is reduced to 16 milliseconds! The refresh rate of the screen is 1600 Hz, so the movements go smooth. Glasses do not cause dizziness and fatigue after prolonged use.

9 axial motion sensor
Complete with glasses, the user will receive a wireless motion control controller. In the virtual world you can be not only an outsider, but also a direct participant in the events. The user can easily switch through the menu using the remote, and also use it in games: shoot, set the direction of movement, etc. In addition, the device supports touch control.

Focus adjustment
A wide viewing angle of 103 degrees and 38 millimeter anti-glare PMMA lenses provide excellent visibility. The user can adjust the distance from the eyes to the lens to get maximum visibility.

Convenient design
The size of the gadget is 295 × 200 × 156 mm, and it weighs 408 grams. Glasses do not cause discomfort when tightened on the head, as their weight is distributed correctly.
The length of the belts is adjustable from the original 525 mm to 630 mm. Immerse yourself in the virtual world even deeper, ensuring reliable fixation of points.

Xiaomi Mi VR Glasses interior upholstery is made of soft-touch and hypoallergenic material. It covers the areas around the eyes, forehead and neck. The material effectively absorbs sweat and does not emit an unpleasant odor. Spend time actively and comfortably!

Content store
Mi VR Glasses gives you access to a lot of content of different content for each family member and friends: 3D movies, action games, popular videos and much more.

Xiaomi recommends:
Dreamflight is a realistic flight simulator. What would you choose: to be a pilot-ace of a high-speed aircraft or to sit on the back of the master of the sky - the eagle. In any case, the extreme provided. Get close to the dream of flying!
The game Hello Mars offers to become an astronaut in the service of NASA, sent to a research mission to Mars. Embark on an interstellar journey in your shuttle and make a successful landing on the Red Planet, giving humanity hope for the future.

So that the user can accumulate a collection of favorite content, Xiaomi plans to launch the MIUI VR store with regular updates in different sections.
Support for latest smartphones
Xiaomi Mi VR Glasses is compatible with the latest generation of Xiaomi phones, namely Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus and the new Mi Note 2. Thanks to the powerful Snapdragon 820/821 processor and the Adreno 530 graphics accelerator, you will be amazed by the realistic 3D picture.

And that is not all
The thoughtful interface will provide easy navigation through sections.
Optimized power consumption of glasses allows you to continuously use them for 60 hours.
The headset has Bluetooth 4.0 and a USB Type-C port.
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactopelin QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedgivlax - 14.11.17, 23:04
Reason for editing: Patch for using other vr applications
pavel12.10
Message#302
02.12.18, 00:26
The same
[offline]

Messages 802
Check in: 26.03.10
Xiaomi Mi 5

who needs a helmet in perfect condition, write in the LAN

--------------------

Sasha-Vitality
Message#303
11.12.18, 04:47
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 31.03.13
HTC One M7

Guys, did anyone try to use glasses in conjunction with Xiaomi Mi A1 on which the custom firmware with MIUI is installed?
Sasha-Vitality
Message#304
11.12.18, 04:55
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 31.03.13
HTC One M7

Unfortunately, the xiaomi decided to lock points for their firmware and specific devices. I went to the store for xiaomi mi a1 which is completely not working on the filling. I changed the build. Sense zero.

And did you try to install the firmware with MIUI on A1 and use it with glasses in this version?

Post has been editedSasha-Vitality - 11.12.18, 04:58
Moonru
Message#305
24.12.18, 16:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 28.07.16
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

* Timonnnnnn
Hi, how did you get to work? My application does not respond to mi mix 2s.
I have a mi5, but there is a problem with the USB port, which is why glasses also do not want to work. He does not understand that I am inserting the phone into the helmet .. I would be very grateful if you tell me how to solve the problem.
* ACMinkin,
And the remote works accordingly?
ACMinkin
Message#306
24.12.18, 18:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 04.11.12
Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular

* Moonru, and the remote works in the video perfectly, but only in the Chinese program.

Post has been editedACMinkin - 24.12.18, 18:13
Moonru
Message#307
24.12.18, 19:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 28.07.16
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

* ACMinkin,
Thank! And which particular Chinese program? (Versions).
ACMinkin
Message#308
25.12.18, 09:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 04.11.12
Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular

* Moonru, put all the last three from the forum.
mrbeetleman
Message#309
17.03.19, 14:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 22.05.16
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

After the next update of the system, BAG appeared: when the phone is connected to the vr 3D glasses, the program does not start, but if you turn the phone screen out (in the wrong position) and so connect, then the glasses start up as it should, how to be? How to fix this bug? Phone Xiaomi mi 5s plus Firmware official latest version
termo_one
Message#310
19.03.19, 15:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 29.02.12

I bought these glasses in China and did not look at the compatibility of the phones. I have a pocophone f1, is it possible to start the application on it at all? I download it, launch it, but it tries to enact it with some other points in general

Attached images
Attached Image
MarsThere
Message#311
28.03.19, 23:46
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 24.10.18

Ie I understand correctly, will not it work on redmi note 7? I thought the question was only in dimensions, but it is similar to mi 5s max (or somehow, which is stated in supported).
Are there any worthy slam analogs for mobile?
nesquilol
Message#312
29.03.19, 10:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 309
Check in: 05.12.10

Is it possible to untie the joystick from xiaomi vr and use it as a separate 3dof controller?

16 pagesV  « < 14 15 16 » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 19:19