> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Full throttle | On the emulator PocketScumm, passage.
= shtakett =
Message#1
17.02.06, 15:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 22.11.05

fade away! it’s impossible for me to help!
I play on the PocketScumm emulator
the game Full Throttle
but the current can not figure out how to go in yourself so well, for example
open lock with master key
Thank you all in advance
D-MAN
Message#2
17.02.06, 17:33
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 364
Check in: 23.01.06
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

The identity came across this problem. The trick is that there is no button for assigning functions (right click, menu, etc.) to the hard buttons.
I decided this:
I had Flight Of Amazon Queen (there is a link on the site with a scam), when I launch it, the button assignment dialog automatically starts. Bind the buttons and ... everything - you can play.

How to take things from inventory:
- right click
- Tap on things and hold
- right-click (inventory will disappear, but the thing will remain)
- you click where you want to apply
maskin
Message#3
17.02.06, 17:51
MaskiN
[offline]

Messages 634
Check in: 14.10.05
HP iPAQ h2210

D-MAN,
= shtakett =,
If you do not solve this problem - throw off the message to ScummCVS - there is a double tap on the screen - right click. However, if you have already passed a part of the gulki, then you should not save on the ScummCVS from the usual Scumm.
D-MAN
Message#4
17.02.06, 18:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 364
Check in: 23.01.06
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

maskinSo I have already decided =)
And I put Ful Trothl ​​kada - I decided to try it before going to bed, and I stayed until 7 am, until I passed :)))

Threat Thu did not look ... PocketScumm - is it the same thing that ScummVM for PPC ???
I played on ScummVM ...

Post has been editedD-MAN - 17.02.06, 18:13
akela40k
Message#5
05.03.06, 22:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 02.11.05

pashok88: How to help you then? on the pig roll chtol? You would have said the city. If Moscow then turn cut.
Winblade
Message#6
22.06.06, 17:43
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1849
Check in: 22.02.06
Oneplus 6T 6/128

damn help I can not find meat so that the dog in the wheelbarrow shove. where is the meat and the fork ???
sepulter
Message#7
26.06.06, 08:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 410
Check in: 12.05.06
Meizu M6 Note 4/64

Winblade @ 06/22/06 07:43:34
damn help I can not find meat so that the dog in the wheelbarrow shove. where is the meat and the fork ???

The meat lies in the fridge of an evil peasant who cooks something in a closet.

--------------------
AKvinAS
Message#8
26.06.06, 09:05
Dr. Evil
[offline]

Messages 564
Check in: 05.08.05

People and could not anyone put this game? And then from the forum so download and could not!

--------------------
-
~ RULEX ~
Message#9
26.06.06, 16:03
Endangered species
[offline]

Messages 1617
Check in: 13.01.06
Apple iPhone 5s

AKvinAShere lies _http://slil.ru/22866114
AKvinAS
Message#10
27.06.06, 09:02
Dr. Evil
[offline]

Messages 564
Check in: 05.08.05

Russian?

--------------------
-
~ RULEX ~
Message#11
28.06.06, 16:24
Endangered species
[offline]

Messages 1617
Check in: 13.01.06
Apple iPhone 5s

AKvinAS, Yes.

--------------------
SleepinAwake
Message#12
12.12.06, 11:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 269
Check in: 15.07.06
HTC EVO 3D

How to fill up the first motorcyclist? I have some kind of trouble ...

--------------------
Desire Z, SanDisk microSDHC 8gb, Jabra BT3030;
Acer Aspire One 110>WinXP SP3, 1.5gb ram, 60gb hdd, BT, 7800 mAh, wireless laser mouse
Dell Axim x51v - at mom
irs
Message#13
09.01.07, 00:09
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 02.11.06
HTC Inspire 4G

Does Full Throttle have any difficulties with the passage? Eh, I remember in the 97th passed with a friend ... One disc for two ... In turn, they played by the day ...

So, the death number, I will try to restore complete passage by memory.

����, ��� �� ����� ������� ����������� �� ����, download

do not read.The only exception is in the specifically “lagging” places: on the plane, or, say, at the base in rats. But, about it below.

So, after the cinematic prehistory in the styles of heavy metal (like the whole game), we start the game in the garbage can. A fist punch on the lid, and we are free (when I played for the first time I caught up with the second in 1.5). “Although it stinks terribly, but I don’t remember to sleep better somewhere.” We go around the corner. Kick the front door with your foot ("I ... straightened your door ... It opened poorly ...": P) Take the bartender for ... no, for the ring in the nose (of course, using his hand on it), and shake out from him the keys to the car. We go out and we saddle our iron horse.

"When I'm on the road, I'm invincible! No one will stop me ... but this one is trying." We meet a fat bald cutie from a gang of rotwells on the highway, we quarrel with him and throw him down ... Or he us ... To prevent this from happening, beat your fist (selected by default), pressing as often as possible (without prejudice to the screen, of course) . Next, look at the video where Ben shows off, gets on the goat and ... losing the front wheel almost gave God the soul when he fell. Wheelbarrow, Ben too. "Man, what a view!"

We come to, seeing some kind of face in a gas mask. "Who are you?". It turns out that this is a girl-mechanic-doctor, during a survey of which it turns out that there is no plug in the trash, there is no fuel, and some kind of infection "put it back" on the burner (gas welding). Privatized hose and canister. We go out into the street. We speak to the journalist that she dragged us about the ambush, etc. After that, she successfully leaves (if you don’t talk to her, Ben still ruffles everything himself later, so it’s intended by plot). First of all we go to the location with the house.

Music plays in the basement, and someone below cooks something. Knock on the door. Give me a host. In a conversation through a closed door, we learn a lot about ourselves (“Hey, a bag of shit!”). This goes beyond all boundaries, and we will knock out the door with our foot, keeping a little bit overhanging the owner. ("With him enough"). We open the cabinet, we take in the door the master key, and in the refrigerator - meat. Next we go down (just stand on the elevator - a bright rectangle on the floor). And here is the burner. We take it, and Ben himself brings her Maureen (that is the name of our wonder-mechanic).

Now we go to the gas storage facility (location on the right above). Opening the lock with a master key, Ben for some reason throws him to the ground. Pick up. The farm is useful. : D We go in the gate, we touch the stairs, the alarm is triggered. The police arrive ("Zadral, piece of shit!"). You can try to climb up, or just stay in place and see what will happen. When you get tired of getting Pharaohs, just turn on the alarm and hide behind the cistern, which stands in the background. The cops arrive, naturally, they don’t find us, and climb up to the tower. We leave from the shelter, open the lid of the "debris" tank, put on the hose, put the canister and use the "mouth" on the hose - i.e. we suck up the government kyrosynchik. And we admire how Ben drape some "amble", spilling along the way fuel from the canister. Here we found the "fuel".

We go to the Todd landfill (the name of the cut-out burner thief), which is at the top. We close the gate to the lock and climb over the chain, raising them, through the wall. We are not in a hurry to take the fork from the heap of rubbish: a hungry tazik wanders below. We jump from the wall, come to the right for the angle, there, where the killed cars lie. We throw meat into the blue wheelbarrow ("Bon appetit, dog!"), And we make legs. We rise back to the wall, climb into the crane. There are only 2 levers and a green button. I think you will figure it out yourself. B) Raise the car with Bobik higher, get out of the crane and calmly pick up the fork.

The wheelbarrow is ready, Maureen pulls it down on the lift, and Ben retires into the night under the roar of the engine.

This is followed by a video that is better to watch independently, during which our hero is firmly set up.
We return home to Maureen, contemplate the ruins, select a photo of her uncle and drive in the direction opposite to that from where we came.

We come to the familiar "Kick stand" bar, go to the birthplace of the trash can, and find our familiar journalist there. We speak to her, we take a fake pass. We go to the bar, talking with a new character - a trucker named "Ant". "Problems with the Pharaohs?". We give him a pass, and he takes us through the police cordon.

We wake up, get out of the engine, where we slept. The ant smirks suspiciously, and immediately leaves, wishing him a happy journey. Not casual. It turns out that he is a dog, "uper benzooshlang." We go to the house of my uncle. Be sure to use your hand on the bed - "Without Mo, not interested ... B)". We find a pry bar under the pillow (the place itself is there), with which we open the trunk, where we find another gas supply hose. Here that Mo (Rin) appears and is quickly removed on his “harlee”. The video begins again, in which it turns out that Maureen took the accelerator, which she herself presented, and Moore’s truck exploded along with the bridge some mummy-shaped guys from the Rats gang.

We stop at the trailer with fertilizers. We take a pinch of this rubbish, spin up the wheel and turn all the contents on the road. What for? To teach the guys on the wheelbarrow, who knocked out Ben at the very beginning of the game and threw it in the trash. To do this, just go on the highway to Uncle Maureen's house, run into them, and cross the place where the fertilizer trailer lies. Pushes the wheelbarrow and throws it against the wall, they press into another one, and we get a trophy - some sort of thing that looks like a fan that can be pulled off the fuel tank cap. We descend from the highway into the canyon (when the corresponding pointer appears, press the action key). There we meet dad Tork. We ask about everything and leave. All other bikers in the canyon will be aggressive to you. To earn a weapon - drop its holder from the motorcycle. A girl with a red mohawk and a chainsaw is blinded by fertilizer. Niger, the owner of the accelerator we are looking for, which constantly “runs away”, is thrown off with a chain. Rats we bring down the board and get their glasses as a trophy. If you cut with a chainsaw, they drop a wheelbarrow with them when they fall like brave kamikazes. The rest of the bikers really win hand to hand or their own weapons. After receiving the glasses and the accelerator (see above as), we dress the first ones and we go to them without taking off the canyon until the icon of their secret refuge appears. We visit the Rats ("The thought of these guys is sobering.") And find that they covered the ramp. We catch the ladder, but we do not take it away, but stop at the turn before the precipice (the first location at the entrance to the shelter of rats). Ben himself peels off the reflectors off the road, and the rats, without noticing the trick, amicably fall into the abyss.

Fast forward to the cliff. Now we have everything for megapryzhzhk. We sit down on a wheelbarrow, having previously fastened an accelerator and a spare part from a blue air cushion car to it, and enjoy a beautiful roller about jumping through the abyss.

We drive to the factory for the production of motorcycles. It's getting dark. We go to the entrance to the stadium. There the colorful character haggles over souvenirs. I do not remember his name, but I remember that in the README on the Akella localization disk about this comrade it was written "too often fell from a motorcycle without a helmet." (By the way, does anyone know if the current Akella has any relation to translated "Broken Sword", "Toons Truck" and "Full Throttle"?) The money, of course, is not (otherwise, they would not sleep in garbage cans), so we will get out with sharpness and sleight of hand. Further classic. : good: Use your hand on a t-shirt. "Excuse me, but these shirts, are they made of cotton?" Puzzled by such an intellectual question, the debiloid stops sucking the juice from the straw in the cap and begins to carefully study its range. Under the guise of quietly stealing a yellow rabbit. "100% natural cotton," after 10 seconds, he happily tells us. "This is bad ... I am ... allergic to cotton." : D

We sit down on the car and drive to the only location accessible to the passage - a minefield near a wingless aircraft. We release the rabbit and enjoy the cool music until it explodes. A battery crashes. Carefully pick it up (apparently, according to the plan of the developers, there is no other way to bless her from a rabbit in nature B)). We are going back to the debiloid. At this time, proceed to the "taming" of a radio-controlled racing car. We insert a battery into it, we taxi around the corner and drive the machine under the passageway. While our unfortunate seller is chasing a typewriter, we quietly pick up a whole box of rabbits. Further, according to the following scenario: the seller chases a typewriter (succeeding, however, running around in a circle, eject new boxes instead of stolen ones) We, in the meantime, steal rabbits with boxes, throw boxes at the minefield and pick up rabbits one by one, enjoying Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries . In principle, enough of the rabbits and two boxes. "Rabbitophiles" can gut 3 boxes, but sooner or later Ben will say: "I have enough of these little furry bastards." After collecting enough rabbits, we release them one by one on a minefield, go along the trail to the explosion site and release a new rabbit until we reach the plane.

There we are waiting for a warm meeting: Maureen, who turned out to be one of the members of the Grifs gang, orders friends to torture you for repentance in the murder of her father. This is followed by the rite of biker quartering with the help of 4 motorcycles. If you're lucky, guess the right answer right away. Otherwise, Ben is slightly stretched, but in the end you still have to choose the right option. You are forgiven and immediately offered to participate in vendetta in the role of meat for the "race for survival." No choice.

Carry on to the stadium. Pre-assign the soft buttons for the arrows forward, backward, left and right. We play a mini-game - race for survival. Your task is to face the red car. However, it is impossible to break through to it because of the blue car. Exit: we call on the ramp, under which the brown (as I recall) car hides, we move it along the roof, it stalls. We push it to the lower springboard, we throw it off, and then we drive through its roof and the roof of the blue car. We are faced with a red car, an explosion occurs. We run in the burning asbestos suit from the blue car and lure it into the fire. Another explosion occurs.
The scoundrels who bothered us since the beginning of the game are dead. Remains the main bad guy - Ripburger.

We are again inside the aircraft. We talk with Maureen about the key and the secret passage, she disassembles the motorcycle. Inspect carefully all the details on the subject of numbers. We go to the back yard of the fence counters. To open a secret door, you need to kick your foot in a certain place of the crack at the moment when the counters stop. From the 50th, it will definitely work out! ;)

We enter inside the building. Safe in the floor. Code 154492 (written on one of the parts of the motorcycle). The safe will open, there will be a film in it from the testament of Corley (Father Maureen) and an access card. We go into the corridor to the right. You can podstavat cute aunt from the door on the left, and you can enter the door on the right and move the projector slider, which is responsible for the movement of the film down, and the slider, which is responsible for the light, upwards. Portim presentation Ripburgeru. The aunt, swearing, is trying to fix the film projector, and in the meantime we are hooligans in the room on the left (where the aunt was originally located). We insert a film or put pictures (Ben will do the second action himself).

Next comes a video that the truth will prevail, etc., etc., and the bad guy in the meantime disappears somewhere. Ben rides Maureen on his motorcycle towards the dawn, when they are suddenly knocked down by Ripburger’s truck. Ben is on the hood, and Maureen falls under the wheels.Attention! In this place will require skill. It will be necessary to open the lid of the hood - Ripburger will try to close it with his cane. At this point, you will need to have time to take it from him. Do not break the soft button!Having taken possession of the cane, we raise the grille on the hood of the truck and slide the cane between the blades, then we crawl out from behind the truck and unscrew the fuel hose with the mount. Most likely, the first time you do not succeed, and the car will have time to break into the abyss, but the game will give you the opportunity to change the course of history to a more successful ending.

After a short video, we are inside a wingless aircraft. All equipment is shot, and you need to stop the plane. We climb into the cabin, use the computer, where we select the Mode->Chassis->Disable. The plane stops at the edge of the abyss. We climb into the cab of the truck and select items from approximately the content of this menu in the menu of his computer (I do not remember): Weapon Control->Machine Guns->Disable. And Ripburger, the enemy of the people, will sink into the abyss. Before the happy end one step - get out of the burning plane. But how? "I do not walk on foot," - of course, on a bike. Look at the philosophical ending.
So it goes.

Moderators: the passage used vocabulary, similar in spirit and style to the described game, which, in the opinion of the author, should convey the atmosphere of the best quest of all times and peoples.

Lord IRS January 8, 2007. Specially forsavagemessiahzine.com.

Post has been editedirs - 09.01.07, 00:34

--------------------
HP hx4700 (128Mb RAM, Mugen Extended battery5000mAhWM 6.1Alkor Edition,8GbCF SanDisk Extreme III, 2 *2GbSD SanDisk + BT GPS Qstar 1000 Platinum)
+ Canon PowerShotSX100IS(4GbSD SanDisk Ultra II)
termospot
Message#14
27.05.08, 10:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 27.05.08
HTC Pharos

: clapping: Great description, igruhi)) ShedeVR game !!! I also grew up on it) I went by myself, I told my friends :) I started reading ... plunged ... damn .. I had to install it urgently and once more ... or some))) it's worth it)
qeadws
Message#15
06.06.08, 15:53
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 16.10.07
Asus p525

people like motorcyclists throw? In addition, in the beginning, I filled up, in where there is a nad ride along the canyon so that my glasses can find me all they bring down ((
ByldozeR
Message#16
14.07.08, 19:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 25.10.07
HP iPAQ hx2490

SOS guys, downloaded FullThrottle, and it is an error when unarchiving gives an error, saying that the file is damaged. Is this a crooked download or a problem with the archive? Sorry if the discussion was on the first pages of this error, there is no time to read everything. Thank you in advance
irs
Message#17
27.09.08, 20:50
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 02.11.06
HTC Inspire 4G

qeadws @ 6.6.2008, 6:53*
people like motorcyclists throw? In addition, in the beginning, I filled up, in where there is a nad ride along the canyon so that my glasses can find me all they bring down ((

Read my passage. Sorry, I did not break the heads;)

--------------------
HP hx4700 (128Mb RAM, Mugen Extended battery5000mAhWM 6.1Alkor Edition,8GbCF SanDisk Extreme III, 2 *2GbSD SanDisk + BT GPS Qstar 1000 Platinum)
+ Canon PowerShotSX100IS(4GbSD SanDisk Ultra II)
Anch
Message#18
30.09.08, 00:27
experienced
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 1340
Check in: 07.12.06
Xiaomi Mi 5

qeadws @ 6.6.2008, 23:53*

when I went to the PDA, I couldn’t overwhelm the motorcyclists, go through the settings, there you can bind the button on the cheat, one button is pressed and the matsiklist drops, it’s a pity to miss the moment of the game, but the beauty of the game is different

--------------------
Kortess
Message#19
01.10.08, 13:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 22.10.07
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Anch @ 30.9.2008, 1:27*
when I went to the PDA, I couldn’t overwhelm the motorcyclists, go through the settings, there you can bind the button on the cheat, one button is pressed and the matsiklist drops, it’s a pity to miss the moment of the game, but the beauty of the game is different

And here I went without a cheat button - it did not work for me%))) There you just have to beat everyone with your special weapon))

--------------------
Dell Axim x51v (wm 6.1 Lenny L11) 128Mb + GPS holux m-100 + samsung u600 + sd 4 gb + cf 16 gb
Sandisk sansa clip + etymotic er-4p, cowon d2 + FA equilibrium.
jalekwator
Message#20
10.12.08, 14:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 10.12.08

Comrades, I don’t want to seem silly, but I have a problem with the win 5.0-pda pc. I need to get to my belongings to open the lock at first, but there is no cayboard, it disappears right away when the game starts. I tried to open the keyboard in options, but nothing good It did not work out. Thank you in advance.

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/27/19, 01:01