> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMi Z - Talk | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (3188)
DiscussionUMi Z
UMI ZAttached ImageUMIDIGI Z
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Specifications
Brand UMIDIGI
Model Z
Color Gray / Gold
Material Aluminum alloy unibody
OS Android 6.0 / Android 7.1.1 OTA
Touch ID Front Touch ID, Unlock in 0.1-0.3s, Multi-function
CPU MTK Helio X27, Deca-core, Cortex A72 2.6GHZ
GPU Mali-T880 MP4 875MHz
Ram 4GB LPDDR3 (Dual Channel)
ROM 32GB eMMC 5.1
Battery 3780 mAH / 4.35V
Quick charge Pump Express + 2.5A / 1.67A (5V / 7V / 9V) 1.25A (12V)
Standby time 13 ~ 15 days
Display size 5.5 inch, SHARPВ® Original IGZO (2.5D Dragontrail )
Resolution 1920 * 1080 pixels
Dimensions 154.6 * 76.8 * 8.2mm
Rear Camera 13 MP SAMSUNG S5K3L8 Camera
5-element lens
PDAF auto-focus
Laser auto-focus
Quad-LED flash
Video 1080P, 2K, 4K
Front camera 13 MP FF SAMSUNG S5K3L8
Softlight LED
Connection
Band GSM 850 (B5) / 900 (B8) / 1800 (B3) / 1900 (B2)
WCDMA 900 (B8) / 2100 (B1)
LTE FDD 2100 (B1) / 1800 (B3) / 2600 (B7) / 800 (B20)
Up to 300Mbps SIM card2 Nano SIM Card
Or 1 Nano SIM Card and TF Card 1
Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, respectively.
When they work, they can receive
LTE service and the other GSM.
Default at slot 1
WIFI 802.11 a / b / g / n 2.4 / 5 GHZ dual - band
Bluetooth 4.1
Navigation GPS / Glonass
Sensor G-Sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Hall switch
Audio File Format MP3 / WAV / AMR / AWB
Video File Format 3GP / MPEG4
Radio Yes
Earphone Port 3.5mm
Card Extend Support TF card up to 256 GB
USB TYPE-C
USB OTG Yes
NXP-TFA9890
Notification LED YES
Certification CE / WEEE / MSDS / UN38.3
Language
English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Dansk, Deutsch, Espanol, Filipino, French, Hrvatski, latviesu, lietuviu, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Tieng viet, Turkish , Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Arabic, Thai, Khmer, Korean, Simplified / Traditional Chinese
A photo

Attached Image

Photo unassembled
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers
Instructions
Firmware
Recovery / Root
Useful
Information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednoskojv - 09.01.19, 16:55
Reason for editing: Aerom V1

mazahaka666666 @ 07.02.19, 12:33*
if that is possible, this
Attached fileAgoldNetworkmanager.rar(765.86 KB)

Rep: (11)
mansur83 @ 17.12.18, 08:13*
But there are flashing red but slowly blinks.

My Umi also died.
slowly blinks red quickly and a number of white

free ---

Maybe a coincidence, but it happened in the second year after the acquisition. On the same date.

Post has been editedmiro20 - 09.02.19, 10:47

Rep: (1)
Attached Image

Hello everyone, help!
After the firmware sim card stopped working, there is no bear. I tried to restore. Flew firmware of the communication module. What to do?

* Parliament123rus,
UMi Z - Talk (Post noskojv # 60943182)

Rep: (1)
* noskojv Yes I have tried everything. Imei not prescribed, and where to find the firmware for the module connection, I do not know

Rep: (0)
Help please, can someone faced.
After the upgrade, several programs through pleymarket phone stops charging stopped working microphone and speaker.

UMI Z
OS and firmware: Android 7.1.1 Stock 7.1.1 mod from 20,170,601

Description of the problem:
I was updated Android System WebView and Viber programs, then I very quickly began to run down the battery. Put it on charge, it took about 20 minutes, but the phone has not been charged any interest. When making calls - is not working microphone and speaker, if put on the speakerphone, then hear the interlocutor. When you connect your phone to a PC - the PC does not detect the device, because as if nothing is connected and on the telephone no reactions.

There have been actions:
It is reset to factory settings - did not help. Reset androyd with flash (because the phone is not determined by the PC) did not help either. Disassembled, proveridl state loops - no visible damage.

Rep: (140)
Swollen battery, which is better to take - forZ 3780mAhorZ pro 3800mAh? The last link foundin the subject.
Or advise a proven commodity.

Post has been editedserrrios - 14.03.19, 14:31

Rep: (178)
serrrios @ 14.03.19, 14:29*
or Z pro 3800mAh

Take it out there anyway 3780 User standards.

mihail2135 @ 10.03.19, 18:43*
It is reset to factory settings - did not help. Reset androyd with flash (because the phone is not determined by the PC) did not help either. Disassembled, proveridl state loops - visible damage

Lower fee for a replacement, most likely.

Rep: (21)
this information is useful for those who awakens more he uses the phone with the first wave of sales, with the marriage oleofobki (strip on the floor of the screen)
I came from the hydrogel film Meize 3 Note
Village OK, a bit does not match the holes reconciliation, but perhaps it my hands do not grow out
N1
N2

ordered in both boutiques of 3pc: lol: so surely,
PS Judging by kamentah Ali, with the usual sending untraceable track, I was a little overpaid, track to track, the film reached 14 days

Good day comrades, after the firmware always comes in TVRP ..... what to do? Super su stpvlyu same ...

Post has been editedgreen144 - 23.03.19, 16:15

Admins how to stabilize the Bluetooth? Constantly fall off the headphones, different ears tried, the case on the phone 100%.
Now Lite 7.1.1 firmware

Rep: (5)
* miro20,
miro20 @ 07.02.19, 18:56*
Maybe a coincidence, but it happened in the second year after the acquisition. On the same date.

I too was dead, changed his charge a fee, with no results. Who knows what more could be the reason? mb or someone in ai handed

PS. When connected to a charging basking percent, although he warmed himself before, but being charged now stupidly heats

Post has been editedgreen16go - 30.04.19, 11:44

green16go @ 30.04.19, 11:40*
Who knows what more could be the reason? mb or someone in ai handed

Computer defined? Maybe the loop between the boards, connector departed, etc, will be examined and walk around razomam.Esli does not help, then it is better to ai.

* Keksik1980,
Keksik1980 @ 01.05.19, 08:46*
Computer defined? Maybe the loop between the boards, connector departed, etc, will be examined and walk around razomam.Esli does not help, then it is better to ai.

adb does not show anything, I loops between the boards in the form of good, too. If there is a technique of their checks, I tried to check out. The SC wanted to surrender, but our odds are not credible. (Looks all exactly have to take) MB someone has already handed over a similar problem and knows the way to solve it

green16go @ 1.05.19, 20:55*
adb does not show anything

I had in mind in Device Manager is displayed or not a computer responds to connect your phone as a? If not, then the case in the phone connector, wire bottom board (maybe she got marriage) .Provod tried to change?

* Keksik1980,
Keksik1980 @ 02.05.19, 05:54*
I had in mind in Device Manager is displayed or not a computer responds to connect your phone as a?

I have linux. lsusb displays nothing. Hold me, the bottom plate, too. 3 bottom plate I have to test

green16go @ 2.05.19, 17:54*
Hold me, the bottom plate, too. 3 bottom plate I have to test

Then really easier to endure ai.

* green16go,
By the way, and I after 2 years of work bent. I wore in SC have not been able to identify. I bought a new phone, and this on the shelf until postponed. If you get to understand / identify the cause of the problem, unsubscribe pzhl

It's like a self-destruction program)))
I also wrote above that the body no longer signs of life.
Replacing the battery replacement card no charge to no avail.
Psihanul and he flew into the garbage disposal: blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/07/20, 9:21