> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMi Z - Talk | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (3167)
DiscussionUMi Z
UMI ZAttached ImageUMIDIGI Z
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Specifications
Brand UMIDIGI
Model Z
Color Gray / Gold
Material Aluminum alloy unibody
OS Android 6.0 / Android 7.1.1 OTA
Touch ID Front Touch ID, Unlock in 0.1-0.3s, Multi-function
CPU MTK Helio X27, Deca-core, Cortex A72 2.6GHZ
GPU Mali-T880 MP4 875MHz
Ram 4GB LPDDR3 (Dual Channel)
ROM 32GB eMMC 5.1
Battery 3780 mAH / 4.35V
Quick charge Pump Express + 2.5A / 1.67A (5V / 7V / 9V) 1.25A (12V)
Standby time 13 ~ 15 days
Display size 5.5 inch, SHARPВ® Original IGZO (2.5D Dragontrail )
Resolution 1920 * 1080 pixels
Dimensions 154.6 * 76.8 * 8.2mm
Rear Camera 13 MP SAMSUNG S5K3L8 Camera
5-element lens
PDAF auto-focus
Laser auto-focus
Quad-LED flash
Video 1080P, 2K, 4K
Front camera 13 MP FF SAMSUNG S5K3L8
Softlight LED
Connection
Band GSM 850 (B5) / 900 (B8) / 1800 (B3) / 1900 (B2)
WCDMA 900 (B8) / 2100 (B1)
LTE FDD 2100 (B1) / 1800 (B3) / 2600 (B7) / 800 (B20)
Up to 300Mbps SIM card2 Nano SIM Card
Or 1 Nano SIM Card and TF Card 1
Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, respectively.
When they work, they can receive
LTE service and the other GSM.
Default at slot 1
WIFI 802.11 a / b / g / n 2.4 / 5 GHZ dual - band
Bluetooth 4.1
Navigation GPS / Glonass
Sensor G-Sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Hall switch
Audio File Format MP3 / WAV / AMR / AWB
Video File Format 3GP / MPEG4
Radio Yes
Earphone Port 3.5mm
Card Extend Support TF card up to 256 GB
USB TYPE-C
USB OTG Yes
NXP-TFA9890
Notification LED YES
Certification CE / WEEE / MSDS / UN38.3
Language
English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Dansk, Deutsch, Espanol, Filipino, French, Hrvatski, latviesu, lietuviu, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Tieng viet, Turkish , Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Arabic, Thai, Khmer, Korean, Simplified / Traditional Chinese
A photo

Attached Image

Photo unassembled
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers
Instructions
Firmware
Recovery / Root
Useful
Information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednoskojv - 09.01.19, 16:55
Reason for editing: Aerom V1

Rep: (5)
Guys, do you think that it is better, in terms of the camera, the battery and the possibility of obtaining rights of Ruth:
this unit
Oppo r9s
vivo x9
asus x00Gd
Thanks in advance for your answers and understanding ...: blush:

Rep: (1)
* noskojv Good question, I have now ksiami mi5s but what will the Z mui happy match.

Rep: (15)
* kat5tkA,

Well, logically in mi5s plus worth a double module. And he, judging by the tests, worse mi5s.
But in frontalke a single module.
r9s then clearly has to be better, but it and the price is 2 times higher.

Rep: (15)
* noskojv
model of the link is indicated everywhere without Pro consoles. That their off site that stores

Rep: (17)
decided not to take, I do not think that the phone is bad, I think that the discounted price is very attractive and up to date, just UMIDIGI choose a good marketing strategy and now slap a good phone, but with a little support behind ... at the moment I use UMI and complaints plus markups no addition to better deal with their firmware, I understand that androyd naked, but still ....

Rep: (1)
* Pelmen02,
So PRO has not shown even just say that it would be better but more expensive.

Rep: (17)
That would be to know the dimensions and weight of the real. And what they should shell. Type Maisie Flaim. In Samsa tachviz and then what?

Rep: (3)
tolik9222 @ 04.01.17, 12:30*
And what they should shell.

And then what you want a bet, they are now trying to clean android with a minimum of third-party software to set. Even on the off site wrote about it saying here's android put on it what you want)
Android 6.0 out of the box
Support install Android 7.0 via OTA
The UMi Z features the most pure stock Android system from Google, which has been the most appriciated by all our users from the community. We contiune to improved with every step that shaped by your feedback.
quote from here
which translates from google sounds something like this
Android 6.0 out of the box
Support Android 7.0 installation using OTA
UMi Z shows the purest stock Google's Android system, which was the most appriciated by all our users from the community. We contiune to improve with each step, which is formed with the help of your feedback.

Rep: (5)
I never with Yumi faced as they do with the number of marriages and reliability? How can you believe all-metal body? I understand sharpovsky screen and protective glass?

Rep: (0)
Just ordered this product on Ali, and then came across this oneobzorchik ....and then I had strong doubts about the veracity of all the stated characteristics, what remains now only to wait.

Rep: (270)
mercury1985 @ 04.01.17, 16:26*
and then I had strong doubts about the veracity of all the stated characteristics

Doubts about than the correct specs, and so were known at the time of the announcement of the paper. SOC Helio x27 (just razognanaya version of x25 by the CPU and the GPU), RAM 4 giga LPDDR3 (LPDDR4 then take nowhere as update the old platform), density of the display points of little or less versed immediately understand that the FHD resolution, and diagonal 5.5 nowhere to take 441 pixels (401 only), for cameras and everything is clear, the main single Samsung S5K3L8 since the days of Umi Plus, but Z augmented laser autofocus and the new 4 LED flash, dual module from Sony with sensors IMX258 will be in the Z Pro model, the anterior chamber of the new with a sensor as the main Samsung and some flash Soft something there. Less need to read all sorts of left-wing sites with Speck, then doubts will not.

Post has been editedVerue - 04.01.17, 23:53

* noskojv
See you on the topic of UMI SUPER, how do you think whether to take this device or choose their hiaomi, Maisie?

* noskojv
See you on the topic of UMI SUPER, how do you think whether to take this device or choose their hiaomi, Maisie?

* mercury1985,
Also read this review, I think it is not important, as even at the same SAMSUNGa had such blunders in the pre-sale advertising.
but more concerned about the company itself and not whether or not to look toward the other until it is too late ...

Rep: (31)
Feel is not something that consumers expect. Well, maybe not with such hardware as cheap cost. Even I think 17k is not enough

Rep: (12)
This camera shoots both? Normal slag, as in many China for $ 100-200?

Rep: (2)
* Annihilator
About delivery.

Rep: (104)
* mercury1985,

I was about to swear by the dominance of psychics, to speculate on the photos, but read to the end. Good point: "If, after all these errors, inaccuracies and wickedness on the part of the manufacturer to the smartphone still remains of interest ..."
I do not stay ...

Rep: (49)
* Careless-4el,
It is not enough, but a bit too much))

Rep: (4)
I'll take it as a try will accomplish your goal.

Firmwarehttp: //community.umidi...m/thread-6065-1-1.html

Android 7.0 betahttp: //community.umidi...m/thread-5897-1-1.html

Rep: (6)
I ordered the phone to his wife, how to get unsubscribe)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 17:19