Smart Box Beeline N300 - firmware [openwrt] | [wifirouter]: 300Mb \ s | 5x100Mb | x1 (3G, 4G modems, printers, etc.)

Rep: (13)
Smart Box Beeline N300 [openwrt] - firmware пїЅ
Wi-Fi Router: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) | 5 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: x1 (3G, 4G modems, printers, etc.)

Photo_router
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Photo_in_section
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Description
Everything that you do - at your own fear and risk!
Instructions on firmware:Smart Box Beeline N300 - firmware [openwrt] (Post evzomsk # 85517291)
Video firmware:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9g-rqdLU9U
Brief instruction (no action description):
Brief instruction
1) Download the boot image.
2) Download the firmware.
3) Download Telnet client and TFTP client.
4) Log in to the router as a super user. For this
For firmware versions earlier than 2.0.25:
Username: SuperUser
Password: Beeline $ martB0x
-----------------------------
for firmware starting from 2.0.25 (thanks for the info to Bomrin user from forum.ixbt.com)
Username: SuperUser
Password: SFXXXXXXXXXX (the serial number of the device is indicated on the sticker behind the device)
5) Then click on Advanced Settings ->Others ->Access control
Put a tick in the item TELNET Admin: Allow for LAN
Click Save, after Apply.
Reboot the router and go on.
6) Connect via Telnet and merge the backup of the current firmware.
Run Putty and enter the following settings (IP 192.168.1.1, Telnet)
3We open. In the window that opens, enter the login and password similar to those used on the first paragraph (SuperUser: SF ********)
7) drive sh
8) Make a backup of the firmware on the flash:
cd / mnt / shares / A
mkdir mtd_backup
cd mtd_backup
dd if = / dev / mtdblock0 of = mtd0
dd if = / dev / mtdblock1 of = mtd1
dd if = / dev / mtdblock2 of = mtd2
dd if = / dev / mtdblock3 of = mtd3
dd if = / dev / mtdblock4 of = mtd4
dd if = / dev / mtdblock5 of = mtd5
dd if = / dev / mtdblock6 of = mtd6
dd if = / dev / mtdblock7 of = mtd7
dd if = / dev / mtdblock8 of = mtd8
dd if = / dev / mtdblock9 of = mtd9
dd if = / dev / mtdblock10 of = mtd10

cd /
/etc.ro/usb/usb_u.sh
9) sc_flash -w 1ffa0 -o 30
sc_flash -w 1ffa1 -o 31
sc_flash -w 1ffa2 -o 30
sc_flash -w 1ffa3 -o 33
check: sc_flash -r 1ffa0 -c 4 should give out 30 31 30 33 !!!!!!! Very important!

10) Go to the admin panel of the device
Advanced settings ->Others ->Software Update
Select the bootloader_smartbox-to-boot_97d.img boot loader image and click Run update.
After 3-7 minutes the boot loader will sew up and the router will reboot. You will understand this by the LEDs on the front panel that are lit up.
11) We connect the PC with the patchcord and the router (Attention, we plug the router into the first (LAN1) GRAY port, not red).
Let's register on the network interface card a static IP 192.168.1.10, a gateway 192.168.1.6
12) Disable firewall (before uploading the file to the router via FTP).
13) Then we launch the TFTP client, drive in IP 192.168.1.6, select the firmware file N300_1.2.bin and click Upgrade. We wait a lot of time ... do not worry ... wait ...
(If, suddenly, the download does not occur, then turn off the router, hold down the reset, turn on while holding the reset for 15 seconds and try again).
14) We put DHCP. The router will distribute IP addresses ...
15) Then, via SSH (or Telnet if you wish), we connect to the router (for Windows, I recommend the Bitvise SSH Client) and drive it to the console.
mtd erase rootfs_data

Firmware:firmware, mirror.
Loader:Bootloader
tFTP client to download firmware

Specifications
Router: Beeline SmartBox N300.
Processor: Realtek RTL8197D (660 MHz)
Flash memory: 16 MB (Winbond W25Q128FVSG)
RAM: 64 MB (EtronTech EM6AB160TSD-5G)
WiFi module: Realtek RTL8192CE 802.11bgn 2T2R
USB 2.0 - there is 1.
LAN - 4 pcs. (100 Mb / s)
WAN - 1 pc. (100 Mb / s)
JTAG is, 12-pin. J21 connector. (For firmware)
Serial Port - is, 4-pin. J22 connector. (For access to the console) at a speed of 38400, 8, N, 1

Useful information
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 03.07.19, 15:01
Reason for editing: Archive ingodwetrust files and manuals for uploading OpenWRT to a subject and rolling back to stock

Rep: (12)
Unattended lying around at home, sent to the scrap immediately after connecting to the Beeline L2TP, because it is not just sercomm, it is even worse. They no longer do that.

In this and the chip of this router, that many people abandoned him a long time ago, and many think that it is suitable only for the Beeline provider and sell them, for example, for Avito for 500r. Those. for 500r you can get a very smart router, with 16 Mb Flash memory 64 oprativki + OpenWrt, for which these characteristics will be enough for the eyes ... You can pick up the HDD and the printer, different 3G / 4G modems. You can organize a home media server.

* acidhit
This is all true, but there is one big "BUT" who wants to have so many problems on a pen-based router with 16 Mb of Flash and 64 Mb of RAM?
Of course, there are krasnoglaziki, but this is a very big joy.

But. All the same, it works! It works stably and copes with all functions.
I like working outside in the wall-mounted switch box in the heat of +30 and -30 in the freezing cold. To him connected video surveillance cameras Hikvision (China Ali - no support for the cloud), powered via PoE adapter, which is also located in the switchboard. The router is plugged 4G modem ZTE MF 823. The router connects to the home router Dir-620 on tomatoes with a raised PPtP server, create a VPN. Settings are made so that the working port forwarding from a home router to the VPN network, ie, to the router video surveillance (the problem is related to the 4G modem, which Gray IP). All works pretty well (sorry do not have enough speed 3G YOTA, Full HD slows in real time), but you can keep track of what is happening on the site.
Access is organized from any computer, smartphone, tablet.
Router time
Attached Image

Camera and modem operation time
Attached Image

This time is associated with modem disconnects, etc.
I am sure that this router will work fine at home as a home media server.
What is red eyes?

Do not misunderstand me, I do not blame the fact that this router is really not capable of anything. As you have already indicated, it can and should work in conjunction with other equipment (more productive or something).
But if you treat it as a carrier (for the Beeline IPoE / L2TP network, then it’s better not to contact VPN at all), it’s hardly a use, even if you have a network drive per terabyte, i.e. Xiaomi with higher performance characteristics is doing it at times (https://ru-mi.com/router-xiaomi-mi-wi-fi-3). We take the category of routers up to $ 50.
Krasnoglaziki are linuksoidy.

Rep: (3)
By reference to the bootloader, it issues a file with the firmware. I tried to google, I did not find this file. Or am I in the morning stupid?

You are right hereBootloaderlink to bootloader. That's just the topic can not forward.

How I connected a 4G USB modem (ZTE MF823):
1) Created a new interface:
Creating a new interface
Attached Image

Attached Image

2) Chose the settings when creating:
settings when creating
Attached Image

3) Settings on the created 3G / 4G modem interface.
Settings on the created 3G / 4G
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (521)
Guys, what is the latest openwrt collected on him? The actual assembly date is of interest. Which SDK? I remember that on ingodwetrust in someone someone laid out links to the new SDK, but the firmware did not seem to be able to be assembled by anyone. Collected already?
There are no problems with the waffle, etc.? Like in the same place, they wrote that there were problems with the igmp proxy and the waffle.

Rep: (0)
3) Settings on the created 3G / 4G modem interface.

Hello! I fight for several hours trying to make Smart Box and ZTE MF112 make friends. I reshared the smart box, but the modem stuck with it in my back she never sees. You write that modem drivers should be installed, please tell us more about them (what specifically, where they can be accessed, where to fuck them). I hope very much for your help.

Post has been editedMatematik18 - 29.01.17, 00:59

Rep: (221)
The second day I fight openwrt firmware I can not flash it, I follow the instructions to the point
Acidhit @ 02.01.17, 16:27*
10) Go to the admin panel of the device
Advanced settings ->Others ->Software Update
Select the bootloader_smartbox-to-boot_97d.img boot loader image and click Run update.
After 3-7 minutes the boot loader will sew up and the router will reboot. You will understand this by the LEDs on the front panel that are lit up.
11) We connect the PC with the patchcord and the router (Attention, we plug the router into the first (LAN1) GRAY port, not red).
Let's register on the network interface card a static IP 192.168.1.10, a gateway 192.168.1.6
12) Disable firewall (before uploading the file to the router via FTP).
13) Then we launch the TFTP client, drive in IP 192.168.1.6, select the firmware file N300_1.2.bin and click Upgrade.
it boots and it selects the firmware file N300_1.2.bin does not want what I am doing wrong

I think that you are doing everything right. But watch the video again:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9g-rqdLU9U
Pay attention to how much time it takes to fully load the router after clause 13 (quite a lot) - maybe you are just not waiting for the full load (firmware) of the router.

Rep: (2)
Who did Thor sew in him?

Rep: (0)
Guys, does my ping constantly jump through wifi, especially in tanks, if there is an opportunity to somehow overclock a router?

Rep: (11)
Good topic.
I lost a normal router that served for 7 years, I had to pick a piece of shit from a subject.
It seems that the networkmap and tr069 services are pootrubal, and judging by the top load is low, but the ping in the toys after some time becomes wild, and it turns out to be a slide show.

Interested in such a question - how on this version of OpenWrt c IPTV? STB from biline can be connected?
In the comments to the original article on the firmware they say there are problems with this ...

Rep: (521)
MiDNiT3 @ 03/07/17, 01:05*
STB from biline can be connected?

And what's the problem then? Regularly, they generally connect through the small switch that is in front of the router (or other Internet users).
On openvrt generally no problems with this should be. As far as I remember, you simply take and push one of the LAN ports (with the prefix) into the same bridge as the WAN. It turns out at you these ports will work as a switch and all. I can’t see any wisdom here with igmp proxy, etc.

Rep: (1)
The guys a couple of questions, if this router operates with firmware OpenWRT with bilaynovskim L2TP? And then my Zyxel keenetic lite after firmware OpenWRT and long shamanistic dances with a tambourine and the admin does not start. Rather to start, but it was impossible to connect to bilaynovskomu tyrnete. And the second question also concerns firmware Open WRT. I am seen, read, studied the great expanses of the web, but no where did not find any information about the print server on this router. In general, whether it be acquired? and is so tormented with its purchase (for 500r) and setting?

Biline L2TP

L2TP is fundamentally needed?
And then they have since last year such as IPoE ("Web-authorization") ...

There was a suspicion that Wi-Fi was to blame for my slideshow.
If you look at the web-face (biline) inDevice Info - Local Connection - Wireless Statistics
on the return on my SSID in the columnDrop packets increasing nonzero value.

At the same time ifconfig shows a bunch of feedback errors on the wifi interface:
~ # ifconfig wlan0
wlan0 Link encap: Ethernet HWaddr 94: 4A: 0C: 4D: 57: 95
inet6 addr: fe80 :: 964a: cff: fe4d: 5795/64 Scope: Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU: 1500 Metric: 1
RX packets: 79019 errors: 0 dropped: 0 overruns: 0 frame: 0
TX packets: 73783 errors: 14336 dropped: 0 overruns: 0 carrier: 0
collisions: 0 txqueuelen: 0
RX bytes: 12067012 (11.5 MiB) TX bytes: 73307287 (69.9 MiB)
Interrupt: 11

Interestingly, is this setting somehow treated?

Rep: (1)
* MiDNiT3,
Yes, because in my Mohosranska authorization passes through L2TP, and another authorization is not expected in the near future.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 16:08