Irbis TW77 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F (1330 MHz) | 2GB RAM

Rep: (1)
Irbis TW77 - Discussion - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10.1 | Intel Atom Z3735F (1330MHz) | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications
System:
Operating system: Windows 10 (32bit. Installing 64bit Windows is not possible)
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz
Number of cores: 4
Built-in memory: 32 GB
RAM: 2 GB DDR3
Slot for memory cards: yes, microSDHC, up to 32 GB

Screen:
Screen: 10.1 ", 1280x800
Widescreen display: yes
Screen Type: TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI): 149
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)

Wireless connection:
Wi-Fi support: yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth support: yes, Bluetooth 4.0

Camera:
Rear camera: yes, 2.0 megapixel
Front camera: yes, 0.3 megapixel

Sound:
Built-in speaker: yes
Built-in microphone: yes

Functionality:
Automatic screen orientation: yes

Sensors:
accelerometer
QWERTY keyboard (optional)

Connection:
USB connection to the computer: no
Connecting external devices via USB: yes, USB 2.0 Type A
TV / Monitor connection: mini HDMI
Audio / headphone output: yes, 3.5 mm
Dock connector: yes

Nutrition:
Battery capacity: 6600 mAh
USB charging: yes

Dimensions and weight:
Dimensions (LxWxD): 278x170x10 mm
Weight: 590 g

Additional Information:
Body Material: Plastic
additional information
I will begin the review with cameras. The front camera is 0.3 megapixels, and the rear is 2.0 megapixels, although all specifications say 0.3. Even on the tablet there is a rear camera mark about 2.0 megapixels. The rear one is not bad for a tablet, the front one is much worse and the viewing angle is very small. In order for the interlocutor in Skype to see your face completely, you need to remove the tablet from the face. About the cameras all. I would like to mention the backlash of the display in the corners of the case. When working in no way interferes, so that is not critical. The following connectors are located on the left side: USB 2.0. type A; Mini HDMI; Headphone 3.5mm output; also two connectors for charging. One standard Micro USB and a second port similar to the old charging from Nokia phones. For what purpose do I not understand the two connectors for charging, but you can connect an OTG cable to Micro USB and you will have 2 USB connectors. There is nothing on the left tartr. Below is a connector for connecting a keyboard or other type of docking stations. By the way, speaking of the keyboard. The keyboard is comfortable, excellent key travel, there is also a touch pad on the keyboard. And he has one drawback: he does not have a mouse button. They can be simulated with a keyboard shortcut or by touching the screen. The tablet is not bad, the purchase is completely all expectations.
Useful information
Linkto the manufacturer’s website,
Drivers and instructions
Linkon the manufacturer's website about updates,
ABOUTdriversand furtherIrbis TW77 - Discussion (Post by Narovchatus # 69756576).
Drivers and stuff
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedninja88 - 16.02.19, 00:35
Reason for editing: Added drivers

Rep: (0)
The people, can anyone know where the cover of the keyboard for him is to find his own? Or analog?
I consider Bluetooth, but it strains the busy channel and the inability to reflash if something happens.

Posted 02/15/2019 23:03:

It is a pity that the topic is almost dead.
Maybe someone will fit, herelinkon drivers, firmware and instructions.

Rep: (9)
Right now, I’ll find where I’ve taken myself.
https: // not validlink.com / r / aliexpress-3x9s26k2zvwgw

Post has been editedhskap - 15.02.19, 23:39

Wait a minute, I will find where I took myself.

Leads to nowhere link.

Posted 02/15/2019 at 23:43:

Right now, I’ll find where I’ve taken myself.
https: // not validlink.com / r / aliexpress-3x9s26k2zvwgw

Maybe in a personal, or by product name?

All welcome. Useful info. I rebooted tw77 with the keyboard according to the instructions and using the files from the fixed topic message. Installing the touchscreen driver from message # 106 leads to the mirror operation of the touchscreen. What is generally not surprising, it is for tw72, and not for tw77)) I choked))
Installing the system from a flash drive system + driverpack = good result

Rep: (29)
* ashrum,
By the way, if Winda herself will look for the touchscreen driver in her Internet repositories, then she also puts the driver from TW72 infection! He fought for a long time, he could not understand what kind of crap this was with that.))

Post has been editeddoom1980 - 21.03.19, 18:33

Can I turn it on without a power button? can a key combination or setting in bios power on when power is applied? until I can find a loop and I have to turn it on by removing the cover and closing the contacts.

What do you need? Type of machine include? Close the Conder6 to the 47th mic button, the charge has gone and there will be an activation

* hskap
His hang on those contacts that I now shorter? And how to determine the polarity? Call on the minus?

Yes, minus to minus

Post has been editedhskap - 28.04.19, 15:13

Rep: (3)
Hello everyone, such a problem, this laptop does not start, writes some nonsense in the BIOS
photo
Attached Image
Is it possible that the memory can be changed or how can I install Windows on a USB flash drive?

Post has been editedDJ Razor - 07.05.19, 12:33

Hello, they gave the tw77 tablet with the usb disconnected in the BIOS, when you start, the choice of the system is opened (they tried to install the seven) does not respond to the touch, it is also disabled, and does not see the keyboard. Is it possible to somehow reset the biosпјџ when it is turned on (on + volume), it comes to the choice of the bios, and then do not go anywhere

Posted 05/12/2019 08:00:

Hello, they gave the tw77 tablet with the usb disconnected in the BIOS, when you start, the choice of the system is opened (they tried to install the seven) does not respond to the touch, it is also disabled, and does not see the keyboard. Is it possible to somehow reset the biosпјџ when it is turned on (on + volume), it comes to the choice of the bios, and then do not go anywhere

Rep: (66)
Maksimisaeff @ 10.12.18, 17:36*
Android is set. I do not remember which version I tried, but I did it after dancing with tambourines and a three-story mate. I put it without firewood, because I wanted to make sure that Andryusha’s existence on this beast was possible.
The ability to finish the Android and Ubuntu drivers for this tablet is. Who wants to help -right herewrote what to do.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 9:33