10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Irbis TW77 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F (1330MHz) | 2GB RAM
RaidUltra
Message#1
31.12.16, 12:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 31.12.16

Irbis TW77 - Discussion- Discussion | Description| Buying and Accessories
Windows 10 | 10.1 | Intel Atom Z3735F (1330MHz) | 2GB
Windows 10 | Windows UWP Discussion | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications
System:
Operating system: Windows 10 (32bit. Installing 64bit Windows is not possible)
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz
Number of cores: 4
Built-in memory: 32 GB
RAM: 2 GB DDR3
Slot for memory cards: yes, microSDHC, up to 32 GB

Screen:
Screen: 10.1 ", 1280x800
Widescreen display: yes
Screen Type: TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI): 149
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)

Wireless connection:
Wi-Fi support: yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth support: yes, Bluetooth 4.0

Camera:
Rear camera: yes, 2.0 megapixel
Front camera: yes, 0.3 megapixel

Sound:
Built-in speaker: yes
Built-in microphone: yes

Functionality:
Automatic screen orientation: yes

Sensors:
accelerometer
QWERTY keyboard (optional)

Connection:
USB connection to the computer: no
Connecting external devices via USB: yes, USB 2.0 Type A
TV / Monitor connection: mini HDMI
Audio / headphone output: yes, 3.5 mm
Dock connector: yes

Nutrition:
Battery capacity: 6600 mAh
USB charging: yes

Dimensions and weight:
Dimensions (LxWxD): 278x170x10 mm
Weight: 590 g

Additional Information:
Body Material: Plastic
additional information
I'll start the review with cameras. The front camera is 0.3 megapixels, and the rear is 2.0 megapixels, although 0.3 is written in all the specifications. Even on the tablet, there is a rear camera tag about 2.0 megapixels. The back takes off not bad for a tablet, the front takes off much worse and the viewing angle is very small. In order for the interlocutor in Skype to see your face completely, you need to strongly remove the tablet from the face. Everything about cameras. I would like to mention the display backlash at the corners of the case. When working does not interfere, so it is not critical. The following connectors are located on the left side: USB 2.0. type A; Mini HDMI; Headphone output 3.5mm; also two connectors for charging. One standard Micro-USB and a second port similar to the old charging from Nokia phones. Why I did not understand two connectors for charging, but you can connect an OTG cable to Micro-USB and you will have 2 USB connectors. There is nothing on the left side. Below is a connector for connecting a keyboard or other pyrifiry type of docking stations. Speaking of the keyboard. The keyboard is comfortable, excellent key travel, the keyboard also has a touch pad. And he has one minus: he does not have a mouse button. They can be simulated by a combination of keys or by touching the screen. The tablet is not bad, the purchase is quite all expectations.
Useful information
Linkto the manufacturer’s website,
Drivers and instructions
Linkon the manufacturer's website about updates,
ABOUTdriversand furtherIrbis TW77 - Discussion (Post by Narovchatus # 69756576).
Drivers and stuff
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedninja88 - 16.02.19, 00:35
Reason for editing: Added drivers
RaidUltra
Message#2
31.12.16, 12:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 31.12.16

At the moment there are no drivers for this model. : unsure: So for nowdo not reinstall Windows. When the drivers appear they will be posted in this discussion. You can also install drivers from another model. I installed the driver from Irbis TW81. All drivers worked great! But from the sensor (including the Windows touch button) the drivers were not installed. Still these driverscan'tuse in Windows 8 / 8.1.
Linkon drivers from model TW81.

Post has been editedRaidUltra - 31.12.16, 12:59
ilyxa_cwh
Message#3
03.01.17, 10:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 08.07.11

Intel hd isn’t updating windows 10 to a new build ... I don’t know what to do, but when turned on, the screen adjusts the brightness for 3 minutes
aplomb78
Message#4
04.01.17, 22:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 19.01.13

good news
our device withstands 64 gigabyte flash drive (32 are stated at the site)
Yesterday set, normal flight
and here's the firewood

Attached files

Attached fileDrivers IRBIS-TW77 12-21-2016.rar(78.09 MB)
sebikov
Message#5
24.01.17, 20:03
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 08.12.12

I took on an urgent substitution two-year Dexp.
The power button on the top face, in the case the device will not turn on itself, unlike the side layout.
O-LLC-ry long have to press the power button to turn on, offhand seconds 5. The exit from sleep instant.
Charging connector on top, the tablet is comfortable to hold in your hands when charging. Given his extreme slowness in this regard, it pleases)
The first disadvantage immediately after switching on is quite serious. I inserted a 64 gig exFAT card from the previous tablet, when I try to scan for an error, the scanning process hangs at zero, and the card drops out of the system.
aplomb78
Message#6
24.01.17, 21:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

sebikov
what disadvantage are you talking about?
You also wrote in black and white on the office
cards up to 32 gigs
and you put 64 and not happy
format ntfs and cluster size 64 kb put
maybe help
sebikov
Message#7
25.01.17, 05:05
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

That's how it works, despite the different format of the card and card reader, SDXC and SDHC.
popsa.pop
Message#8
25.01.17, 16:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 15.12.09
HTC Touch2

On this tablet, you can find a hard keyboard case like on a laptop?
quake21
Message#9
27.01.17, 10:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 15.06.14

Hello, such a problem on this tablet was stuck with BIOS settings (I was told that there was a GP driver enabled option and it was installed on disnabled or something like that, but the video card itself was turned on in the VGA cofiguration section) because of which the screen turned off , Windows loads and works normally, but there is no image on the display. Question: Is it possible in such a situation to connect the tablet via minihdmi to a TV and monitor or somehow reset the BIOS settings?
ilyxa_cwh
Message#10
27.01.17, 13:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

Problems with Wifi, periodically turns off, on the PC with windows 7 everything is without a glitch, but on irbis tw77 it turns off every 5 minutes
quake21
Message#11
27.01.17, 13:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Wifi can just go to sleep mode, so it turns off, I had the same problem, look in the parameters of Wi-Fi
ilyxa_cwh
Message#12
27.01.17, 13:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

quake21, can you explain in more detail?
quake21
Message#13
27.01.17, 13:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Explained, if my plash worked)) I don’t remember anymore, in my opinion, in Windows 10 you need to go into the parameters, find wi-fi in the parameters, go in there, look for the sleep mode button or put it into sleep mode, something is there must be
quake21
Message#14
28.01.17, 11:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Please skip the picture of the BIOS of this tablet (not a black screen with 6 buttons, but the SCU section), I will try to blindly turn on the video adapter
aplomb78
Message#15
28.01.17, 20:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

* quake21,
reflash bios
in the archives with ofsayta there is and tool and dump thereof
just ask those support how to get it right

Attached images
Attached Image
quake21
Message#16
28.01.17, 20:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Thank you), but not necessary. I went to the store, found a tablet of the same model and asked the seller to show me the BIOS and I blindly turned on the video adapter (by the way, maybe not in the subject, but I’ll still say: I wrote a Linux Linux flash drive and added an efi bootloader to it, then I connected the tablet via minihdmi To TV, of course, the video adapter was disconnected in the BIOS and I began to blindly boot from this flash drive, after a while about a miracle! A signal appeared on the TV and Linux loaded, but the built-in screen was silent)
Dave2000show
Message#17
29.01.17, 12:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 11.02.13

Has anyone updated to the Windows 1607 version via the update center?
sebikov
Message#18
29.01.17, 16:55
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

I tried to restore the system in a regular manner. Irbis discovered such a jamb: the pre-installation PE cannot find the installation script because of the curved paths. It is solved by manually entering the appropriate command "call d: \ scripts \ main.cmd". After that, Windows was set up normally.
Dave2000show
Message#19
29.01.17, 18:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 11.02.13

There is a problem: spontaneously, periodically during operation, the screen goes off briefly, sometimes throwing it onto the login screen. It may have manifested itself after upgrading to version 1607. Has anyone encountered it?
maxxic
Message#20
31.01.17, 15:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 04.04.13

Good day. Drivers, laid out above in this thread, downloaded. How to install them? The system of licensed "factory" nothing "prohibited by the guarantee" was not done.
Winda 10 does not want to put them in any way. She writes that her firewood is more suitable, although neither the sound nor the touch screen works, the screen does not turn over, it does not see the battery, etc.

Background: yesterday there were several updates, to be honest, I do not know which ones. And just yesterday, but already much later than the update, in the evening the battery sat down and turned off. I put on charging, in the morning when turned on, it turned on but did not react to anything, just the screen saver. After connecting the keyboard, it became clear that the drivers flew off. System Restore was initially disabled, so there are no restore points.

Other than that, everything works. It connects to wifi, does not tupit. In general, the desktop was only turned upside down at 90 degrees: D
Cron1990
Message#21
07.02.17, 10:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 20.11.13

Good day.
Faced such a problem. After replacing the wheelbarrow, it works as a mirror. Maybe someone has already solved this problem on Windows.
Irbis

10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/12/19, 18:49