> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

CoolBooter Beta | [IPhone] [iPad] Dualboot for iOS devices (32 bit)

Rep: (401)
CoolBooter Beta
version: 1.5
Last update of the program in the header:29.03.2019

Short description:
Tweak to download two versions of iOS on the same device.

Description:
Supports the following devices:
  • iPhone 4,5
  • iPad 2,3,4.

Requires at least 6 GB of free disk space.
1. Open the program.
2. Click "Install", select the desired version of the system.
3. We are waiting for the firmware to load.
4. The program will ask to restart the device.
5. Again we go into the program, click "Boot".
6. The program asks to lock the device and wait 10 seconds. We block, after a while the command line interface should appear.
7. We are waiting for the firmware to be installed.

The program is in beta testing and may be unstable. Recommended before installing the firmware make backup and save SHSH for rollback.

COOLBOOTER CLI INSTRUCTION

By installing the application, you act at your own risk!

Homepage: https://twitter.com/coolbooter

Download: Attached filecom.coolbooter.coolbooter_1.5-release_iphoneos-arm.deb (27.31 MB)
For iOS 7+
thanks, we sayAVG_SAS
Archive:

ViaCydia, repository: http://coolbooter.com
[FAQ] Installation* .deb

Post has been editedmaxipon - 29.03.19, 07:41
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (12)
I’m interested in how much space the average firmware on the device eats up and the ability to load it by default when the device is rebooted.

Post has been editedVa1kyr - 30.12.16, 11:57

* Va1kyr,
I installed on the iPad 4 64 GB iOS 6.1.3, 6.5 GB is available on the six, and 1.2 GB is occupied, from which I conclude that, in general, the logical partition occupies 7.7 GB. Maybe it depends on the amount of device memory.
Attached Image

Rep: (122)
Regarding 4s, nothing is heard? in the preliminary release it was not in supported

Rep: (17)
Has anyone tried to install firmware from under the 6th above?
Z.Y. Interested for ipad 2.2

Rep: (35)
Who uses this program, enlighten pliz in some issues.
1) After starting iOS 6.x, the system starts from scratch. As I understand it, it will be necessary to restore all content from tuna. Will there be any conflicts if I back up iOS 8.4 to iOS 6.x? In terms of applications, music.
2) After a reboot, they write that the latest version of iOS (in my case 8.4) will be launched on the device by default. Will the phone be "clean" again (like out of the box) or with my content? And vice versa. Should I restart iOS 6.x, will I need to restore the backup again?
3) Will it be possible to update applications in iOS 8+, and then use these applications already updated in iOS 6.x? Simply, many applications no longer support iOS 6.x.
A misunderstanding arose. Please explain, guys. I think many will also ask these questions.

Post has been editedNarrcom86 - 30.12.16, 21:08

Rep: (110)
Narrcom86 @ 12.30.2016, 21:05*
Who uses this program

How to setup dual boot iOS 6 and iOS 9 on iPhone

* deniskovalev999,
This is the first launch of iOS 6, and I'm interested in the further use of this program.

Post has been editedNarrcom86 - 31.12.16, 05:12

Narrcom86 @ 12.31.2016, 05:11*
* deniskovalev999,
This is the first launch of iOS 6, and I'm interested in the further use of this program.

Hello! When you installed the program, then follow the installation and configuration instructions, and after successful installation, the phone should ask you to restart it, after you go into the coolbooter application and press boot, wait and a notification appears that the phone asks you to lock it for 10 seconds, then wait 10 seconds and if nothing happened, then press the lock button once, a black screen will appear and start up like a command line on a black background with white inscriptions, wait until the iPhone 6 iOS unlock appears, that's all! Next, you do the system setup as the first time you launch the iPhone and use it! In fact, it turns out that I have an iPhone 5 on 32 with iOS 8.3 jailbreak, after installing iOS 6, the memory size decreased by 8.3 GB by 8.3 GB, they became available in 6 iOS, of which 1 GB is approximately the firmware and 4 GB are free to use, 2 iOS work separately from each other and have their own settings and programs! And if you want to return to your firmware, then turn off the phone and restart it and boot your firmware! If you reboot on iOS 6, then you need to click boot again! PS. It did not work for me on 6.1.4 and 6.1.3, it only started on 6.0

* deniskovalev999,
And can iOS 6 be restored from tuna with backup from iOS 8? And one more question. After setting up two axes (for example, on iOS 6 your own tweaks and programs. On iOS 8 your own), when you launch iOS 6 for the second time, will all content and tweaks be preserved?

Narrcom86 @ 12.31.2016, 09:49*
* deniskovalev999,
And can iOS 6 be restored from tuna with backup from iOS 8? And one more question. After setting up two axes (for example, on iOS 6 your own tweaks and programs. On iOS 8 your own), when you launch iOS 6 for the second time, will all content and tweaks be preserved?

At the expense of recovery did not try! And the settings and applications and tweaks are different in iOS 8, theirs in iOS 6, because Different memory sections are used!

After rebooting on the iPad 4, I got an eternal apple. It is recognized only if you enter in Recovery Mode.

Rep: (37)
I tried beta 4 on ipad 4 with ios 9.0.2, it turned out to install 6.1.3.
The tablet activated, given that I have 32 GB of which 17.5 are free, 4.5 GB were allocated for ios 6, which is very small.
Language and region set - Russian, but for the downloaded applications were in English.
When I tried to turn off and boot into ios 9, I caught an eternal apple, but I could not enter the mod safe.
result: had to recover through dfu at 10.2

Rep: (1474)
Narrcom86 @ 12.31.16, 09:49*
And can iOS 6 be restored from tuna with backup from iOS 8?

Not!

Post has been editedT0ugh - 31.12.16, 17:05

* T0ugh
If so, then there is no point in this dual block. Why do we need a bare phone without the same music and settings applications.

Rep: (122)
* Narrcom86, I think we need to wait for the final, it's still raw betti

Rep: (3)
Freak 6GB, now the question is how to make back reparticulate. Who knows?

Rep: (37)
* setix12,
in the cooler click unistall

Rep: (5)
Help pzhlst.
iPhone 5, iOS 8.4 jb, 16 gigs, as a true connoisseur of the classics, he rushed to install Coolbooter, and through it - iOS 6.1.4 with jb. Under all these matters, I cleaned 7.1 gigabytes of memory.
However, when everything was installed and installed, the six gave me for use only ~ 200mb, which immediately ended after setting up Cydia in iOS 6. The question arises: is it possible to somehow adjust the amount of memory that is given for the second OS?
P.S. In iOS 8.4, ~ 4.5 gigs disappeared

Post has been editedSanchez) - 02.01.17, 23:34

Rep: (7)
But is it possible to somehow remove the unnecessary new OS, because there is iOS 6, why then need another? For example, if during the installation of ios 6 the program makes a breakdown of the disk space, is it possible then to format the partition with the newer system and attach it to the disk with ios 6, thereby making it the only (and unique: rolleyes :) system to boot, and also making room for her?

Rep: (1474)
* avalone412
Not

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 3:01 PM