> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Heroes Evolved [3D, Online] | [RPG] MOBA from R2 Games

Rep: (6)
Heroes Evolved
version: 1.1.37.0 (55)
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:29.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Adaptation of the computer game Heroes Evolved for mobile devices.

Description:
Welcome to Heroes Evolved - the finely balanced mobile online arena! We took care to create for you the perfect gaming atmosphere that will give you vivid emotions! Our motto: The main thing is not money, but skill! Discover over 40 unique heroes, join the Immortals or the Patriarchs and fight the enemy. Honest balance, convenient control - in this game you can show what you are capable of. Tactics and strategy, skills and abilities - all this you will need to succeed! Turn the benefits of the fog of war and wards to your advantage in order to notice and destroy the enemy in time!

Just grab your mobile device and you're already in battle! Stunning graphics and animations, even on not the latest devices. Heroes Evolved is unique in its gameplay, which will require your ingenuity in developing a strategy, using the advantages of the gaming area and the skills of heroes. Just download the game to your mobile device and you are in battle! Incredible graphics, unique mechanics, animation effects will give you an unforgettable experience. Develop your strategy, assemble your team, use all the advantages of the map and the fog of war, learn the skills of heroes, and you can prove that nobody is better than you. Use physical and magical attacks, hit the enemy from afar, fight rivals in close combat - only you determine where, how and when to attack. Each battle is unique. Try different battle modes. In Heroes Evolved, everyone will find what they need.

Prove yourself in the online arena of Heroes Evolved!

Features:
в—Џ Enjoy the full gameplay of classic computer MOBA games on your phone. Anywhere, Anytime!
в—Џ More than 40 unique characters, including the legendary kung fu master Bruce Lee!
в—Џ Quick battle selection and optimal battle duration.
в—Џ Different game modes - choose the one that suits your mood!
в—Џ Clan system - unite your friends in one clan and become a legend!
в—Џ A huge amount of equipment will allow you to choose what exactly this hero needs.
в—Џ Precise control - precise management of skills and abilities.
в—Џ Play in your own language: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian, Thai, etc.
в—Џ Our motto: The main thing is not money, but skill. All fights are absolutely honest and fair.
в—Џ Join thousands of players from all over the world!

Picture
Developer site: http://he.r2games.com/mobile/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rsg.heroesevolved

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 3.0+

Download:
Updated post: Heroes Evolved [3D, Online] (Post TalkingFOX # 66130289)
Post describing updates

Change of balance from 05/17/19

Change of balance from 03/13/19

Useful
Guides for heroes

Post has been editedBOYARIH - 30.07.19, 07:38
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (7)
Even mobs

Rep: (9)
Graphics on screens like a league

Rep: (43)
Even many clones of the League of Legends began to be released. Probably because of the game Tencent, which was never released to the people

* VTheToos, competition is always good))

By the way, if you enter the game before January 5, then within 14 days you will receive valuable gifts, among which: 3 heroes, 2 skins, gold, gems. So, I advise you to start playing now

Rep: (248)
For which country software launch?

Rep: (248)
Not at all. The game lasted for about 3 minutes, this is generally Epic.

Rep: (15)
Another nedoMoba

Rep: (56)
A rare trash! Pushing in the mid takes 2-3 minutes!

Rep: (108)
And I liked it. Yesterday, 30 minutes, they came round here

Rep: (3)
Better vg have not yet come up with anything ..

Rep: (78)
atl, what was it all ?! honestly tried to give the game a chance, but began to doubt the main screen saver, where I saw the Wukong san (aka the monkey king), who was shoved by no means, well, ok, then I was forced to buy guan yu Laziness, but when I started the game it was a complete train, I didn’t have time to connect, and the ally had already done a triple, only the towers were falling, we went through the middle for 2 minutes, what was that ?!

Rep: (78)
krch, played for a while, no balance, the heroes behave strangely, the autopurchase is generally strange, the hero who is clearly an assassin is suddenly bought as a support, the card is too banal, plus the inappropriate behavior of the archers, you go far, and then a shot suddenly flies in, in general remove from sin away

Rep: (108)
So naive everyone. The first games with bots, as in any modern mobile mob. Play next. Play 1 time against bots - is this a chance to play? Funny

I don’t know where you found matches for 2 minutes) At me they sometimes drag out to 20 minutes. Standard procurement, of course, will not be the best. Create your builds. Fortunately, there is a convenient opportunity for this.

Post has been editedOrvyn95 - 06.01.17, 23:30

Rep: (979)
M
We move to subsectionQuests, adventure, RPG.

Rep: (343)
Attached Image

Heroes Evolved v1.1.4.0

What's new:
- Added new heroes: Venom & Sun Wukong!
- Added Ranked matchmaking system;
- Added Jackpot event;
- Added Secret Shop;
- Added more exciting activities and more deluxe packs on sale;
- User experience and gameplay optimized;
- Helpshift player feedback channel implemented.

apk - Attached fileHeroes Evolved_v1.1.4.0.apk (48.61 MB)

Rep: (0)
Even not so ... mobile legends will be more fun ...

Rep: (349)
* AlkoKnight, ace of arenas is even more fun.

Rep: (3)
The game is just super, I tried all the mods, but this one is the best so far. The graphics are super heroes interesting. Optimization is a good ping, although it constantly jumps to 200, but this does not affect the game in any way smoothly and without any lags. I advise. Who wants to play party add nickname Coolleron

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 00:33