Message#1
27.12.16, 21:32
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 123
Check in: 18.03.16
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Orange Pi PC 2 | Orange pi zero | Orange pi lite | Orange pi prime | Orange Pi Plus | Orange Pi 2G-IOT | Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 | How do I get an Orange Pi?

Orange pi lite

Attached Image

Specifications
Common parameters
Model ORANGE PI LITE
Color blue
CPU
ARM processor manufacturer
Cortex-A7 processor model
The number of processor cores 4
Processor frequency 1200 MHz
RAM
The size of RAM 512 MB
Data storages
No built-in flash memory available
Video card
AllWinner video chip manufacturer
Model of video chip Mali400 MP2
Interfaces, connectors
HDMI video interfaces
Audio interfaces 3.5 mm jack (audio)
Interfaces micro USB, USB 2.0
Communications
Type of Internet access Wi-Fi
Software
Installed operating system without OS
Additional Information
Optional embedded MMC slot
Features Wi-Fi module
Dimensions
69 mm length
Width 48 mm
Reviews
Images1 2
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 30.06.18, 13:30
Reason for editing: Detailed guide to activating the control from the infrared remote on H3droid 1.3.4
sensor_ua
Message#2
09.01.17, 03:52
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 08.06.14
Samsung Galaxy A8 + (2018) SM-A730F

According to the scheme from the power connector, the connection goes directly to the USB connectors (not to microUSB). I did not search for the power supply, but used the Micro USB Female to USB Male Adapter.
Rolled in Windows 10 using Etcher image from Armbian_5.20_Orangepilite_Debian_jessie_3.4.112_desktop.7z.
He turned on and waited a couple of minutes while the LEDs blinked.
I connected a USB-COM whistle to the debug console on the FT2323RL (3.3 V signal level), 115200 8N1
Set the screen resolution of 1920x1080 @ 60Hz HDMI
# h3disp -m 1080p60
Overloaded
Check for raised wlan0
#ifconfig
I tried to scan the network
# iw dev wlan0 scan
In the exhaust without grep, I saw the ssid of the router.
Generated a key to configure WiFi
# wpa_passphrase ssid_routera password_rooter>/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
and entered the parameters for lifting the interface
# nano / etc / network / interfaces
allow-hotplug wlan0
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
wpa-conf /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
After rebooting, a network appeared.
(At first, however, I registered auto, but did not accept dhcp, although the router had the IP address issued, but with the allow-hotplug it rose)

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileOrange_pi-lite-v1_1.pdf(214.41 KB)
sensor_ua
Message#3
13.01.17, 01:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 08.06.14
Samsung Galaxy A8 + (2018) SM-A730F

When trying to upgrade (apt-get upgrade after apt-get-update), the desktop Armbian 5.20 tries to reach 5.23, but hangs on compiling kernel headers. With the server a little easier, and by default WiFI should be raised by default
# ip link set wlan0 up
In the server, after updating the software and rebooting, WiFi falls off and fails to raise - it stops starting, when manually raising the type there is, it sees the base when scanning the air, but does not connect. I tried to pour, configure, well, freeze wpasupplicant - did not help, static IP, too. Rolled back to 5.20 desktop.
Powered from a 12 V source through step-down DC / DC onMP1584, only pre-replaced the diode on the SMC case - 30BQ40, well, and the trimmer set 5 V, connected to a 40-pin comb.
To the process and memory stuck radiators.
I tried OpenELEC-H3.arm-7.0-devel-20161026221158-r23113-g64b34b3-opilite.img.gz. A good thing. I set up audio output via HDMI - the audio output from the monitor is very good. From the video, I just watched from youtube - the tsifirku shows 720 and does not allow to change, it seems like only HD, but not sure, because if you put the original size in the display settings (not youtube), the frame is reduced to HD. But through his WiFi it is so heroism, IMHO. Probably the video you need to watch offline. I have not tried it yet. I checked it with a USB-Ethernet adapter, but did not understand how it hooked it up - there are both interfaces in the network settings, supposedly used as a wired one, and the same size with the original size. In OpenELEC, I did not find the switch to Russian in the on-screen keyboard. I suppose that I was looking for the right joint on the side of the distra. But in general, the impressions from OpenELEC are positive. The radiator on the process is very hot - it hurt with a finger, though not so that it burns immediately. Probably 60+ degrees, but I don’t know how to look at OpenELEC

Post has been editedsensor_ua - 13.01.17, 01:50
partizanXXXXXXX
Message#4
24.01.17, 22:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 238
Check in: 04.12.13
Motorola Moto Z

I took myself the first thing to watch videos from YouTube and other things. OC Androy, copes with etim well, davolen.

There is such a question
Who managed to screw the remote on off. Android?
(I could not)
How to get rid of juggling usb flash drive after a reboot?
phone.pavel
Message#5
27.01.17, 23:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 06.10.16

Put the Armbian_5.20_Orangepilite_Debian_jessie_3.4.112_desktop.img
took from here:https://dl.armbian.com/orangepilite/archive/
WiFi is up, running stably.
There will be a toy for a thin client. It remains only to Russify.

Post has been editedphone.pavel - 27.01.17, 23:37
Geram74
Message#6
01.02.17, 12:13
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 04.09.13

I bought a supplement for TV
put openelek
everything started wifi rose
after an evening of testing and repeated hangs, it turned out that the new 16GB speed card does not suit him. replacement for the old Kingston 2GB from 2010g.v. he arranged perfectly
The prearranged mouse, too, turned out not to be needed (although it did work), because telly supports light control from the remote
glued 1/4 of the aluminum radiator from the probe, the radiator lobes were long and fluffed them up in the form of a flower
powered 5v fan from 3.3v with pins
board put sideways on this fan and recorded vitukhoy. the fan eventually runs without the slightest noise
The maximum heating is at an openen 35gr after watching a 1080p movie at 17GB. the picture is not torn, does not crumble into squares
telly hanging on the wall, because it is a miracle Yudo sandwiched between the wall and the telly
I attached an external hard drive to the board as a disk storage
Antenna that went along with it caused a nauseous impression, because above 1.5 Mb / s I did not squeeze on it
Sedna at work soldered adapter to a large antenna, I will test the speed in the evening

Shl completely forgot. existing BP which was previously not suitable. Light did not start on it.
but it starts off perfectly on the old power supply unit from the ASUS handheld and the har-ki and plug straight reference came

Post has been editedGeram74 - 01.02.17, 12:20
Geram74
Message#7
01.02.17, 15:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

did not allow to add in the previous post
amendment 1: on the old max antenna, the achievable speed was 1.5 MB / s
after changing the antenna to the antenna from the dead length of dap 1360, the speed at the peak increased to 2 MB / s
as for me so little
I will think. this speed does not suit
partizanXXXXXXX
Message#8
03.02.17, 21:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 238
Check in: 04.12.13
Motorola Moto Z

The prearranged mouse, too, turned out not to be needed (although it did work), because telly supports light control from the remote

How so? It is possible in more detail? Something I will not catch up.

Post has been editedBlack fish - 03.02.17, 21:09
Reason for editing: Editing a quote at the request of the author
Geram74
Message#9
05.02.17, 11:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

I guess I did not quite put it
remote control from the telefon LG identified the board as HDD
as I understand it is called HDMI CEC (correct if I am mistaken)

Threat, by the way, even the installation of an even more powerful antenna did not improve the situation. no higher than 2.3 MB / s
for transfer there HD1080 is not enough
Now I am looking for a thread whistle wifi to check

Post has been editedGeram74 - 05.02.17, 11:38
Analitik
Message#10
05.02.17, 11:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 29.04.06
HP iPAQ hx4700

Geram74 @ 05.02.17, 11:36*
even the installation of an even more powerful antenna did not improve the situation. no higher than 2.3 MB / s

we have the same - the speed is very low. son suggested that WiFi and USB-connectors are unsoldered on one USB-hub.

Launched ubuntu, debian, android. The desktop showed itself most decentlydebian

Post has been editedAnalitik - 05.02.17, 11:58

--------------------
grandmother. psychologist. I love computers since 1974.
Geram74
Message#11
06.02.17, 16:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

sad because I chose this model as the most inexpensive wifi
I have everything on it, I do not want to pull the wires around the apartment
would have known, I would have thought it all up again

So it turns out that everything in the device suits, except for the network speed
As a result, I have to swing torrents onto a beech and distort the external screw from light to beech
Of course, not for the sake of one movie, but when 70-80gb runs through every media
Analitik
Message#12
06.02.17, 17:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
HP iPAQ hx4700

Geram74 @ 06.02.17, 16:34*
sadly

not everything is so hopeless - the Indians are great, distinguished themselves:Pubuntuduring the first two launches, it proved to be excellent (set on Sandisk Ultra 32G - 15-20 seconds loaded). The main thing - implemented hardware video decoding. So far they have just launched the 720p movie - a very pleasant impression.exile

The author indicates the presence of our WiFi driver in the assembly, but so far no sound, no WiFi have worked - we will be tweaking it with our hands. We noticed that when updating && upgrade, the speed went up on WiFi to 9 Mb / s, and then fell. Apparently WiFi is only for managing Kodi over the network with android. :(
(we at the family council decided to buy the TP-LINK UE300 network card, since we also planned to download and manage torrents for remote access)

--------------------
Geram74
Message#13
07.02.17, 18:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

then, if you don’t mind, I’ll wait to see how it all ends with you, especially with the network card :)
because everything is quite usable in open-web, and it is quite tolerable to perekrydivyvat external screw once a week
with respect.
Analitik
Message#14
07.02.17, 20:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
HP iPAQ hx4700

Everything was decided with WiFi by itself and unexpectedly ...: rofl:
remembered the scheme from the second post, looked, shed tears - see attached file - bootable TF (microSD) "hangs" on the same bus with wifi and this bus ... SDIO.

We assume that there is wifi nominally on this board. : girl_cray:

Geram74 @ 07.02.17, 18:28*
wait for it all over with you, especially with the network card

everything will be fine with the network card, but it will be in about a month.

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
Analitik
Message#15
08.02.17, 07:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
HP iPAQ hx4700

Since wifi in Pubunt has not risen and the desire to raise itgone- set wifi-whistlePTA01with the access point function as a network card (it was enough to install the driver and reboot). The speed made it possible to watch a 720p flash movie from an online film-wiper (advertising gambling) with almost no brakes. Thanks, the Indians put it in the folder \ home \ admin \ Downloads \ gnupack \ console program cputemp (measures the temperature of the processor) - Babkin sclerosis could guess the reason for the brakes after the processor burned. o.O When you play a 720p movie from the Internet, the temperature jumped to 70 degrees (a self-made aluminum radiator was installed on the processor, which previously did not warm up above 30 oz). We have to urgently do the airflow, otherwise no HDMI and high-speed Internet.

Pubuntu liked the build - Chromium (with a pepper flash player), office, Kodi. Everything works almost without brakes (720p resolution is set by default - it corresponds to the kitchen TV for which the board was purchased and was upgraded).

--------------------
Analitik
Message#16
14.02.17, 00:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
HP iPAQ hx4700

While there is time before buying a network card on USB, I struggle with the temptation to connect the USB OTG boards and the USB connector of the router with a wire from charging the phone. To implement the so-called Ethernet-over-USB, I reread a bunch of sites (it turns out that RNDIS is past: unsure :) and everything seems to besimply... and even instruction popularly explainedthere is. But the expediency confuses - I remember that Ethernet-over-USB on HP hx4700 was unstable.

Maybe someone had already experience on Ethernet-over-USB on this board? Interested in experience with the "USB CDC NCM subclass Ethernet Gadget".
(By the way, still under the impression of thishybrid.)

P.S. Put the Armbian 5.25. So mpv was the default, then youtube-dl and peerflix were installed - via the network we launch full-screen video from the Internet via ssh into "one-two":
1. Set up the connection ssh -t [email protected] "bash -c 'DISPLAY =: 0.0 bash -i'"
2. send the link to mpv player --ytdl-format = mp4 --fshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aK0KP27iqg

The option --ytdl-format = mp4 is selected for the Mosfilm collection, its board reproduces without problems: yes2 :. But with peerflix (plays torrents from an Internet) trouble - the built-in wifi "hangs" the system apparently. The urgency of the network card on USB is increasing ...

Post has been editedAnalitik - 14.02.17, 00:40

--------------------
Geram74
Message#17
16.02.17, 16:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

for me to pull the wire is not an option :(
Today, for the sake of pampering, I took away a 150-MB / s TP-Link whistle from my former in-patient
On a computer, it is quite adequate speeds and there are no complaints about the device.
Openelek recognized the chip and ran the whistle after the reboot, but the speed .... is 3 times lower than the onboard wifi xD
0.6 instead of 2.1 MB / s
Analitik
Message#18
19.02.17, 01:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
HP iPAQ hx4700

Geram74 @ 16.02.17, 16:56*
Openelek recognized the chip and ran the whistle after the reboot, but the speed ....

I think the problem is still in OpenELEC.

we had a sudden Happy End - the old router turned up on Thursday and was about to die, so a new one (asus RT-N18U) was urgently purchased.
after which the built-in wifi suddenly showed a peak value of 144 MB / s: yahoo: on the installed Armbian 5.25
tested by viewing from YouTube a trailer Oblivion as 720p - stably held 6.5 Mb / s - no demolition, squares and other things - the perfect picture with the perfect sound. On viewing torrents through peerflix, download speeds showed as much as 3.2 MB / s (~ 25 MB / s) (unfortunately peerflix has a memory leak and does not allow you to watch the movie to the end)

after that I put OpenELEC (the last developer) on the Sandisk Ultra 8 Gb card (speed 10)
To put it mildly, the wifi results are strange - in the web-face of the router it shows 72.2 MB / s speed in the absence of any access to the network.
as soon as we start working with the network - the speed drops to 1 Mb / s and everything hangs up, after rebooting and magical passes - playback of the 720p TV channel (from the Internet - not from LAN) lasts from several seconds to 7 minutes and 59 seconds (this was the maximum time that kept compound).
that is, OpenELEC could not support wifi 6.5 MB / s and 8 minutes.

P.S. The USB network card is still relevant, but has been pushed into an uncertain perspective due to the purchase of the router (wifi in the kitchen disappears after turning on the 1200 W microwave).
Ethernet-over-USB with the departure of the old router (there was an option in the firmware - it was set up elementary) is still forgotten, because from the category of "clean look" (you need to master the new router + make a patch to the Armbian 5.25 core).

--------------------
Analitik
Message#19
24.02.17, 13:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
HP iPAQ hx4700

Geram74 @ 07.02.17, 18:28*
quite usable all in openkeke

found a really working ELEC -LibreELEC

During playback, the blueberry file (1080p + DTS) looked at the heating - the temperature with a radiator on the chip and a fan of 46 degrees.

Fork gets along great with Kori on an Android phone.

--------------------
Analitik
Message#20
27.02.17, 23:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
HP iPAQ hx4700

Analitik @ 02.24.17, 13:07*
Fork gets along great with Kori on an Android phone.

Sorry, of course Kore. : blush:

I put Torrenter on with a tambourine, not without dancing (you need to install the corresponding torrent player first) - it works fine when you pre-clear the entire history and folders specified as a storage location. True, it was not possible to launch a browse on SSH, but this is XBMC ...: D

--------------------
Geram74
Message#21
01.03.17, 15:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16

the distribution has downloaded it, but when I sit down to try it I won’t even tell you, I get tired very much and in the evening I don’t want anything :)
but the question arose - how is this distra friendship with onboard wifi?
because as for me it is the only thing that does not quite suit.

added:
and opeelek you rocked from herehttp://down.nu/images/2016-10-26/ ?
Or is there a fresh build?

Post has been editedGeram74 - 01.03.17, 15:51

17 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 19:50