> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi5S - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.15 "
Marriage of memory
Is the memory dead?
Yes (4/32) [ 14 ] ** [1,56%]
Yes (3/64) [ 32 ] ** [3,57%]
Yes (4/128) [ 54 ] ** [6,03%]
Not [ 796 ] ** [88,84%]
Died memory? (By the year)
Yes (XX.2016) [ 39 ] ** [4,35%]
Yes (03/01/2017) [ 22 ] ** [2,46%]
Yes (04.2017 and up) [ 24 ] ** [2,68%]
Not [ 809 ] ** [90,29%]
Total votes: 896

Rep: (18)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Mi5S
PictureXiaomi Mi5S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Known issues:
Useful

Survey on marriage focus.
Scanner survey
About the camera without focus and about the office. service
Non-working cameras

Results of previous surveys:
Autofocus marriage
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder posts that need to add links to orGramarieratQMS.

Post has been editedGramarier - 17.11.18, 02:18
Reason for editing: Replacing the power controller

Rep: (36)
reg163 @ 28.12.16, 06:53*
Asked for 8000 ($ 60 camera in my city, 30 work, 30 per month for repairs), after all this, the phone will be repaired and not a new.

I had a case with goldveem and MI4. I came bodies, with the noise inside, in the video was removed Process analysis and revealed! Extra bolt walk freely between the boards. Goldvey Frost initially wrote anything, so doldno be that all the good that will give 3 bucks and walk. Aggravate the dispute and constantly focuses on the fact that the bodies had already opened and it is not new, they do not act. They do not care:(
As a result, poouchil only 10 bucks ... Since then, I bypass goldevaya because of his attempts to make the buyer Lohan.

On this topic:
Very frightened comments, especially that marriages often from Topman and that the Frost :(
Rides two bodies in Olin day, one that's already here, the second is still "in the sky."
Please tell me the correct manipulation of what would soon check whether there is marriage. Or if the marriage is still there, then otsutviem reskosti immediately clear?
(Well, except for the case when the side came out after 2 weeks :(

PS: can this TopMol and removed the other day the item "Unopened box" versions of the selection?

Post has been editedkifirko - 28.12.16, 15:37

Rep: (2)
Guys, those who flashed on the global, otpishite please that with autofocus, a miracle happened and still sticks?

Rep: (31)
reg163 @ 28.12.16, 14:13*
davidson1969, why such an amount, write how you its marketing and why such a difference in the sums?

I asked at the opening of a dispute 10000r
Sell ​​said or send nazad.libo 600r + cheholchik: rofl:
I refused and wrote that I was going to grow old while the bodies will go back and forth
asked 6000
Ali joined and wrote a 4200 or a full refund

Posted on 28/12/2016, 19:19:

Expensive camera campaign
https: //ru.aliexpress....14.12010608.0.0.yiy2CW

So, I sovsom patient and humane buyer, requested money for a new camera - 29.99 USD,
So long razbiratsya with them.
Dreami said all this - a very beautiful picture, very good video. Everything works as it should.
Otpisalsya them that they are very funny joke, then we wait Aliexpress.

Right now, see if you can increase the request for repair and waiting times they do not know there is shame.
(Put currently 40)

Post has been editedJ0hnx - 28.12.16, 20:37

Rep: (0)
I have a problem with the auto-focus on the global firmware is gone.

Rep: (9)
The problem with focus progresses (now time to focus takes longer).
Those who wrote that helps switch on the front of the camera, and then back, or in manual focus mode, and then everything comes back to normal - err (to me now nothing works except the strike or wait patiently).
Just as long as you are doing the manipulation of switching modes, during which time the lenses themselves come off, and you think your fiction helped.
Definitely not a problem in the firmware (although I admit - the driver, the force of the current, but it is unlikely).

* And perhaps cunning Chinese Prochukhan imminent mass order of cameras, so increase their prices.

Rep: (233)
I would rather have someone come to the camera module, and we looked at the result of the replacement!

Rep: (36)
davidson1969 @ 28.12.16, 16:18*
Ali joined and wrote a 4200 or a full refund

Who bought from?
Referred to the Mie site of the problem or simply describe the Strait?

Rep: (31)
kifirko @ 28.12.16, 21:50*
Who bought from?
Referred to the Mie site of the problem or simply describe the Strait?

I bought from Kerrita
Out website is not invoked, and it seems in disputes links will not insert

Posted on 28/12/2016, 22:43:

Raproid @ 28.12.16, 21:36*
I would rather have someone come to the camera module, and we looked at the result of the replacement!

I think so in a month: yes2:

Friends, yesterday brought the phone, at the top of the screen, everything is fine, but at the bottom, quite a bit, but the yellow (visible on a white background). I think that the photo will be. I do not know what to do, did not seem to interfere, but insulting.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
Damn, Xiaomei anything will do fine at the start of the sales? The last time I bought a white mi4c, and his cap abrades in ivory, in mi5 kosyachny charging controller with mi5s inflated with grinding the back cover, and now read about the camera. Though all flagships Xiaomei do not buy before the release of their next flagship (and it happens every 3 months), and we are beta testers some. Then it will be sold for 12 thousand, and no glitch with the camera, and covers ground already go and introduce.
While the phone itself does not use it, but now I will check how my camera case. I somehow think that the camera kosyachny throughout the first set.

Post has been editedurnadm - 29.12.16, 01:55

With the installation of a global firmware problem with the camera left

The same problem with the camera, gray version of 3/64, the seller requested topmoll 6,000 thousand. The seller is not going to touch) do not want to send. ALI intervene to accept my offer 6,000 thousand. Waiting for an answer from selling)

Rep: (7)
Tell me, marriage is just sticking focus? I have no such sticking, ordered at 11.11 topmoll
But I blur the edges of the frame with a close fotografironii text for example. In the center of everything clearly, but closer to the edges blur.
This is also a marriage?

Rep: (9)
* gansta077, if Ali has stepped in and took your 6000, why and for what you are waiting for the seller? Is the word Ali finally? What I do not understand

Rep: (100)
* reg163 , You need to attach any evidence either. If you refer to the value of the module - you will increase the maximum compensation to the price of Ali.

I have such a dispute was when I got redmi 2 with poor focus at a distance.

I asked for 25 + 25, 27 module cost, the seller offered or send for repair or suggested $ 10-15.

As a result, Ali also took the side of the seller. You need to find a service center and make diagnostics there, where will be indicated the estimated cost of repairs together with the work, then this package is to provide in evidence.

I finally Ali took my side and returned in 2500 with the cost of the phone in the 8 I no longer and did not ask.

Rep: (18)
* vazzim,
This is not a marriage

Rep: (21)
I suppose that the camera was defective batch of modules. For statistics think it would be very useful to those who have problems to add a phone date of manufacture.

Rep: (10)
Eternalov response from the dispute "marriage chamber" also includes the fool:

Good morning, I'm sorry for your wait, we do not remain silent, just because in the last days is too busy
every day we receive thousands of letters. we work late, to answer them one by one.
about the camera does not work, please make a short video in a dispute, we will confirm it and help you find solutions
First, you can try the following
1. Set the phone as a model of "Automatic"
2.perezagruzit phone
3. Click "Settings" - "Applications Manager" - "all cameras" - "Clear data"
4. remove apps that you downloaded in the last days, which may affect the phone
5. copy the data, reset your phone
I hope this is helpful to you
Your
Sisi
PS: in the last few days we get every day thousands of letters. Our service people are working hard to respond to emails one by one. if you can not answer you in time. Please be a little patient. Service here with you all the time to help you

Here is the answer Topman. Otmazyvaetsya as you can. It is already beginning to be rude. I think they ohreneli. I threw them a video 3 pieces where the focus is activated after 30 seconds. And he says that, contact the manufacturer. In general, you are all fine. Everything is working. I ofigel of this response
Attached Image

Post has been editedjenibek - 29.12.16, 21:02
Reason for editing: spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 14:08