> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi5S - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.15 "
Marriage of memory
Is the memory dead?
Yes (4/32) [ 14 ] ** [1,58%]
Yes (3/64) [ 32 ] ** [3,61%]
Yes (4/128) [ 53 ] ** [5,98%]
Not [ 788 ] ** [88,84%]
Died memory? (By the year)
Yes (XX.2016) [ 38 ] ** [4,28%]
Yes (03/01/2017) [ 22 ] ** [2,48%]
Yes (04.2017 and up) [ 24 ] ** [2,71%]
Not [ 801 ] ** [90,3%]
Total votes: 887

Rep: (18)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Mi5S
PictureXiaomi Mi5S
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Firmware � | Mi Account � | power usage �

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Known issues:
Useful

Survey on marriage focus.
Scanner survey
About the camera without focus and about the office. service
Non-working cameras

Results of previous surveys:
Autofocus marriage
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder posts that need to add links to orGramarieratQMS.

Post has been editedGramarier - 17.11.18, 02:18
Reason for editing: Replacing the power controller

Rep: (4)
* pav_dl We found a good screen to bear 5?

Rep: (1)
Guys, I accidentally broke the main microphone, how to switch the microphone on the back while talking?

Rep: (14)
Guys, otpeshites who both solved the problem with broken stitch stripe.

Rep: (0)
* Øleksii , Prompt solved the problem? Similarly button lives his life. I unplugged it and it still works

Rep: (30)
Mirotvorec5577 @ 06.05.19, 02:38*
* Pav_dl, find a good screen to bear 5?

here in a thread about the accessories screen for a long time and found no time, here is my position with reference to the seller -Xiaomi Mi5s - Accessoriespersonally I recently like the original, with working gauges and fingerprint scanner ..

p.s .:

Now who ordered batteries mi5s? really need something proven and acceptable working practice, please share :) and then all batteries surveys year-old old, and already there on aliexpress, many other

Welcome all. I read the thread, the description is similar to flash memory, but not exactly) to confirm or refute the diagnosis)
In general, ofitsialka firmware, recently launched phone just hangs. The image on the left is a diploma, is extinguished. It does not react to the buttons. Helps only hold power for 10 seconds, the phone is rebooted and everything is good. But I notice this point, after a reboot, previously stored open applications, and through him, for example, you can open the video in YouTube at the same moment in which all hung. In what may be a problem, is it?) All
4 / 128Gb

Post has been editedSketch1507 - 12.05.19, 19:13

Rep: (21)
Friends, I am looking for the main camera on the subject. Maybe someone has a donor? On Alyx like the original find.

Rep: (2)
* Vlad.Feyk, He is taken at the same Chinese Model copied from the chip.
Heredescribed the results of the same and substituted for 64 or 32

Rep: (55)
Advise charge controller with Alik, that would be all right to work, and the phone is charging has a maximum 1000-1200ma / h. Early and rapid charge was, right now, could hardly pull.

Post has been editedspels1 - 14.05.19, 10:14

Rep: (-1)
Guys, please tell me. Started to change the battery for our device, picked randomly display. at first glance it did not break anything, but the display does not show, touch works, navigation works as I understand, calls are accepted by the movement of the screen, illuminated buttons, the light operates (with notifications) no pictures. I broke the screen, or have options that could happen?

Rep: (326)
* pahan5,
plume was hurt

Post has been editedAndroid..DEV - 14.05.19, 19:25

Will no longer work?

Posted 5/14/2019 at 19:30:

yes, probably mediated cut trail, now only the replacement of the display? Chlef easy vryatli can change?

Rep: (326)
* pahan5 , New display only

Possible a reference from which to order?

And it will run a fingerprint, the replacement?

One fine day, the phone refused to show any signs of life, I am inclined to believe that the battery was discharged to zero during the night, the phone was successfully disassembled, but the question arises, where are the +/- contacts on the battery to try to charge directly from USB?
Under the four contacts from top to bottom it is written: J1 P- IDT P +, as I understand it, P- and P + are exactly what I need, but how do I understand which contact refers to which name? And in general, will I not kill the battery if I connect the + and - Chinese batteries to another battery of a random phone?

Good evening, the phone 3, decided to replace the battery with a new one, the old showed 1850mAch checked through accubettery bought a new battery for it shows the same 1860 + performance as the old. How is this possible? What else could it break?

Rep: (137)
ddd8488 @ 17.05.19, 20:33*
How is this possible?
1) buy a bad battery
2) lying your application
3) you trust the numbers, rather than the actual experience of using (the phone is the increased life come not changed? Only potestit should be at least 2-3 days)

In reality the phone to operate 45minut added, that it may need to be calibrated? I bought like "original" battery can advise brands on battery manufacturers?

Rep: (3)
* ddd8488 , The problem is a "type" of the original battery. The original is not, but there is an opportunity to take nohon battery with 50% luck, or lucky, or not

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 1:58