> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi5S - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.15 "
Marriage of memory
Is the memory dead?
Yes (4/32) [ 14 ] ** [1,63%]
Yes (3/64) [ 31 ] ** [3,6%]
Yes (4/128) [ 51 ] ** [5,93%]
Not [ 764 ] ** [88,84%]
Died memory? (By the year)
Yes (XX.2016) [ 38 ] ** [4,42%]
Yes (03/01/2017) [ 20 ] ** [2,33%]
Yes (04.2017 and up) [ 24 ] ** [2,79%]
Not [ 776 ] ** [90,23%]
Total votes: 860

Rep: (18)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Mi5S
PictureXiaomi Mi5S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Known issues:
Useful

Survey on marriage focus.
Scanner survey
About the camera without focus and about the office. service
Non-working cameras

Results of previous surveys:
Autofocus marriage
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder posts that need to add links to orGramarieratQMS.

Post has been editedGramarier - 17.11.18, 02:18
Reason for editing: Replacing the power controller

Rep: (233)
Read about the camera defective! He is still in the early of November (ie, the party and before 11.11). And people with a lot of them (discussion covers 4 pages).http://en.miui.com/thread-430283-1-1.html

Rep: (0)
Friendly, prompt. Is it possible to persuade the seller to check the camera before sending the presence of AF? I was going to take, and in connection with the latest news knees began to shake something

Rep: (1)
Screen glare from the backlight can also be attributed to marriage. I'm here from the top of the screen is conspicuous on light colors statusbara.

Rep: (29)
Tsianogenmod write that normally works with the autofocus. Who will check?

Rep: (5016)
* vladkon2016,
IMHO, this is not a marriage, it is a feature matrix. Many smartphones have met such a small glow.

Rep: (2)
* mccord
No, it does not work, try - downloaded some beta version (only available for mi5s, I do not remember where now)
Meaning with a tambourine plesat not, because - as it should be get, will still "stick" - based on personal experience.
Wait for the new module, accomplish your goal.
Opened a dispute with the seller on the phone asked extremely generous money on this module,
answered - will soon find a solution, do not represent any other than that he can find.
* VanClifff,
Evaluate yourself, you can take the risk and, if time permits - emotional state, most likely stresete for repair if it fails :)

Post has been editedJ0hnx - 27.12.16, 02:32

Yes, relax, it's a problem with the Drava, there are 2modulecamera sensor - liteon and samsung, and that's the problem with the Drava (china Figl). In general, the meaning of which - if it is a marriage, how autofocus starts working again when, just go to the settings of the camera and get out of them ?! In this case, there is nothing to loose and do not need all the more to beat. I think we should wait 7 Global.

Post has been editedzagarino - 27.12.16, 08:26
Reason for editing: error

* J0hnx, unofficial cyanogenmod for MI5S From here took it?

Post has been editedzagarino - 27.12.16, 08:39
Reason for editing: Adding

Rep: (343)
* zagarino ,

Location infa about 2 sensor? Link to the studio if you can.

Rep: (9)
Autofocus
He opened the debate:

(I)
Defective rear camera - no works autofocus in photo and video. Starts to work only if you knock the camera or the rear body of the phone. The problem appears every time after a period not using the phone (10-15 minutes). It is an obvious defective batch. Price In my city = video camera $ 60 $ 30 + job + 30 $ a month of waiting for repairs (moral damage). I asked the seller to check for a factory defect - it did not. Color of the back of the phone is not what was ordered.

(Seller Goldvey)
Only refund RUB 335,38 rubles.
From the video, we can see the phone is working well. For customer satisfy, apply to company for special usd5. We hope we end this with happiness. The phone is no problem, no need to repair. Or If you think there are problem of the phone, you can send back for warranty, we will send to service center for full checking

** Well, it's all ... I'm certainly the first time a dispute am, but did not expect. The first and my last purchase on Aliekspress. Nafig it is necessary to all of these troubles.

* cheltemov http: //forum.xda-devel...=70183138&postcount=14 well, actually the whole branch http: //forum.xda-devel...focus-problem-t3505047

Post has been editedzagarino - 27.12.16, 09:24

Rep: (144)
* radiation15,
In appearance everything is OK. It's a shame that the 2 weeks everything worked as it should.

Rep: (11)
reg163 @ 27.12.16, 09:13*
Well it all ... of course I'm the first time a dispute, but did not expect. The first and my last purchase on Aliekspress. Nafig it is necessary to all of these troubles.

So what's the problem? Aggravates the dispute there then we'll see

Post has been editedd1Ss - 27.12.16, 10:35

Rep: (15)
daffnik @ 26.12.16, 22:54*
I don’t know why you have no doubts, because I ordered 28.11 and received 12.12. and I have no marriage.

even if the party is defective - it does not mean that marriage all direct aids

Rep: (144)
* krabe_ololo,
Do not promise. the first 2 weeks I've been thinking that marriage is not)))

Rep: (15)
Well, I hope not to be, almost a month already as in any way ...
Well, in the event that - I did not spare 10 bucks extra. guarantee theirs SC 20 minutes away from my office, but I hope the same will not have)))

Rep: (1)
Brad some surveyed memory version of the existence of marriage, said 12 people, and in color - 4.

Post has been editedvladkon2016 - 27.12.16, 12:13

Rep: (18)
* vladkon2016,
after a survey by color was added

Rep: (33)
* vladkon2016,
And the difference in the total number of votes've not confused?

Rep: (321)
zagarino @ 27.12.16, 08:24*
Yes, relax, it's a problem with the Drava, there are 2 modules camera sensor - liteon and samsung, and that's the problem with the Drava (china Figl). In general, the meaning of which - if it is a marriage, how autofocus starts working again when, just go to the settings of the camera and get out of them ?! In this case, there is nothing to loose and do not need all the more to beat. I think we should wait 7 Global.

Most likely it is. A mistake by the driver of the camera module. X800 on the same story. But there is a focus lost if the camera down lower.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 9:16