> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Nova - Accessories

Rep: (426)
Accessories forHuawei nova
PictureHuawei Nova CAN-L01 \ L11, CAZ-AL10 \ TL10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 15.05.17, 18:09
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (0)
Sir, what about the accessories? even protective glasses?
someone ordered with Ali? or on other sites?

Rep: (7)
I ordered pad on Aliexpresshttps: //www.nillkin-ca...roduct&product_id=5069

Rep: (12)
Ali ordered hard Nilkin bumper for Nova, the bundle includes a film on the screen, at a cost of 490 rubles, and now waiting for when it comes. Ali is and covers laptop from the same Nilkin. No sooner I had ordered the same.

Post has been editedigleon vl - 09.11.16, 15:45

Rep: (13)
igleon vl @ 09.11.16, 17:44*
Ali ordered hard Nilkin bumper for Nova, the bundle includes a film on the screen
Kinh link, if not difficult.

<RUS>lan link to shophttps://ru.aliexpress.com/store/723829.

Rep: (3)
mikespb1 @ 11.11.2016, 13:42*
Ordered a glass cover, I am now waiting for (Ali all there).

And you can can credit your glass ..

Rep: (2)
ahmad13.help @ 11.11.2016, 12:57*
And you can can credit your glass ..

I took the cheapest, they are still I do not live long ...
Glass

* Ask07,
Risk did not immediately pasted a universal film and bought flip case from Maisie m3s mini size approached by a hole for photo no. All this is temporary - with Ali goes bumper and film from Nilkin.

* igleon vl,
Tell me what size you need to take a universal glass / film for the new? ..u you from any manufacturer on how many inches? ..prosto also want universal glass for him to take, until the order is

* ahmad13.help,
Even without prompt, I came to the boutique at the mall where all this trade, showed the phone, said that some of the cheapest generic films - still not a long time, they have found and pasted.

Rep: (47)
* igleon vl I do not see the link, give plizz.interesnr

Rep: (11)
And here is the first transparent cover and a protective film on the Nova. I bought in the local Internet-shop, as Ali to wait, you can pick up scratches.
Cover transparent but with spets.strukturoy inside type against condensation. Neutral Noname. Very thick 1.5mm, which is why the phone has completely lost its elegance. I'll wait for reviews of those who commissioned the Ali thin 0.3mm.
Protective film Nillkin Crystal, gloss. By the size of a little more than necessary, so the edge is not in contact along the entire perimeter. The screen is slightly below the saturation lost. Externally, the film spoils the view, and slide your finger along it worse. I'll wait for the replacement of glass with Ali.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 27.12.16, 18:21
Reason for editing: Removed pictures under spoiler

Rep: (255)
* --- KOSS ---,
Thickish course.
0.3 have not seen - this is how it turns out cellophane. Ordered 3 pieces0,6CPCR delivery. Three because it is insulting to buy one for 90 rubles, the cost of delivery in 420. They have somewhere nearby. CPCR says - at the customs. This is so in the case of Sun. But in general I liked bestthese ones. Order your favorite under different clothes - black red and gold. Damn ... like myself: rofl:

Post has been editedurus - 16.11.16, 22:28

* urus,
No link, it is a question. All things being equal in Nonor 7 camera better still 20 MP, and Nova size for me nicer. Although in the hands not holding any of either.

Rep: (11)
* urus,
Yes, exactly, mixed with glass, glass Ali 0.3 mm and 0.6 as your cover. When you receive the case, unsubscribe impressions

Post has been edited--- KOSS --- - 16.11.16, 22:42

Guys, here found a protective glass for Novahttp://boltyn.ru/catal...5426194042751967300002

Does anyone know of such glasses cover the whole screen, or have to wait for a version with a frame?

And they will conceal the brightness of 95% transparency significantly, or what?

Petrocos @ 19.11.2016, 11:36*

in another example relating to the purchase window, the edges of two D

Dmitriy_92 @ 21.11.2016, 18:27*
crossdov @ 20.11.2016, 15:22
Earlier, I wrote that at a certain phone-grip falls Wi-Fi signal.
It identified more precisely:
if you close your fingers plastic strip insert, which is located on the right side at the top, then it falls heavily Wi-Fi signal strength. : - /

but there is still one of the users here is the problem?

Yes, there is such a thing. But the case has arrived and corrected this "problem." I have no idea what to do there with your thumb to keep is not convenient, or it must be impossible long :). But if left-handed, the index finger could theoretically get to this place.

The overlay Nillkin super frosted shield
Attached Image

The film included
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxacer - 21.11.16, 23:53

Rep: (1)
* maxacer,

Ali ordered you to cover? The link can be?

Post has been editedIgrunovich - 22.11.16, 07:30

Igrunovich @ 22.11.2016, 07:28*
Ali ordered you to cover? The link can be?

https: //m.ru.aliexpres.../item/32760749609.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/03/20, 15:50