> Soocare X3 (v.1) - Discussion | [SmartHome] [Health] Soocare smart toothbrush
Poll
Are you satisfied with your Soocare X3
Yes [ 130 ] ** [65%]
Not [ 21 ] ** [10,5%]
I do not have Soocare X3 [ 48 ] ** [24%]
Faced with marriage?
No marriage [ 101 ] ** [50,5%]
The tightness of the housing is broken, water gets into the brush [ 17 ] ** [8,5%]
There is no gap between the nozzle and the housing. Vibration is transmitted to the body [ 3 ] ** [1,5%]
Not synced with the plugin or with applications [ 22 ] ** [11%]
Plastic body or nozzle cracked [ 0 ] ** [0%]
It does not charge and does not work. No apparent reason [ 12 ] ** [6%]
After using the brush, the vibromotor failed [ 3 ] ** [1,5%]
Other [ 40 ] ** [20%]
What color is your Soocare X3?
White [ 115 ] ** [57,5%]
Black [ 84 ] ** [42%]
Total votes: 200

Opel
Message#1
25.12.16, 23:30
Xiaomi fan
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 7318
Check in: 17.12.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Soocare X3 - Discussion

Official site | Purchase | Discussion »|Xiaomi Soocare app | Xiaomi club
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Xiaomi Soocare X3. Bluetooth-enabled electric toothbrush.

Scientists from Germany and Japan participated in creating the gadget. The toothbrush uses a magnetic motor that creates a sound wave. A swing in a small motor oscillates at a frequency of 37,200 times per minute, and the friction force is 220 grams / cm, which in itself is very cool and creates high torque, increasing the cleaning efficiency.

Like all Xiaomi gadgets, the toothbrush is made in a minimalist design and is equipped with a 1000 mAh battery, thanks to which the gadget holds a charge of 25 days with intensive use. Moreover, it is protected from moisture by the standard IPX7, so you can easily wash it under water after brushing your teeth. The rest of the advantages of new items are in the details. This is a special hypoallergenic material of both the brush itself and the bristles. Moreover, the bristle design itself is made in an unusual form in order to “clean your teeth in hard-to-reach places”. The bristles themselves are made using some kind of 3D technology (not to be confused with the Mi 5 case), thanks to which each bristle processes 40% more surface.

Separately, it is worth mentioning that Xiaomi was not stingy, not only on the material, but also on the details of the gadget. Xiaomi specially used new developments in the toothbrush engine, imported the latest world-class ball bearings from Japan, purchased special material for the bristles, and even for some reason treated it with ultraviolet light, used nanoscale materials, cold laser thread. Everything to ensure beauty, accuracy, reliability and ease of use.
Instructions in Russian
Device characteristics
  • Frequency 37,200 oscillations per minute.
  • Bristles manufactured by DuPont.
  • Hair thickness 0.152 mm.
  • Water Protection (IPx7)
  • 1000 mAh battery
  • Pairing with a mobile device via Bluetooth

Platform Compatibility
Android
iOS
Range of brushes
There are three models available: Soocare Clean, Soocare Inter and Soocare Mini.
They differ in size and each by its purpose.
Soocare clean- the largest, designed primarily for everyday use to people who do not have any special problems with their teeth.
Soocare inter- Suitable for people who have dental problems, on the contrary.
Soocare mini- the smallest representative, is intended for smokers and coffee fans.

Useful

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 17.08.17, 16:50
Hellix
Message#22
14.01.17, 23:20
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 20.02.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Standard Edition

Good day!

Tell me, please, what applications does this brush work with?
Put a native of Googlemarket - Soocare
Registered successfully. Brush application found.
But statistics do not load. The bluetooth light on the brush turns on, but there is no data in the application.
The same situation with the firmware update. The application writes that a new firmware is available for the brush. I click on download - it also lights up on the bluetooth brush, the download starts and bluetooth immediately turns off. The application writes that the download failed.
Opel
Message#23
14.01.17, 23:37
Xiaomi fan
[offline]

Messages 7318

* Hellix
withSmarthome xiaomiIt works, after installing the program, and adding a brush, the plug-in is downloaded, through the plug-in, and control is in progress.

--------------------
Sn0k
Message#24
15.01.17, 01:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 433
Check in: 08.12.11

Hello, if you compare the parameters of the brush and the quality of cleaning with which it can be compared from well-known brands?
bala63
Message#25
15.01.17, 22:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 216
Check in: 15.11.08
Oneplus 3T

Did anyone take a brush here?https://group-deal.ru/shop-412
quite adequate price tag mine, but did not find reviews about the store

--------------------
mi kettle_mi tv2 40 "_mi wifi router mini_mi wifi router 3_mi portable mini usb wifi router_mi piston 3_mi flower monitor_mi power bank 10000_mi tv 3s 60" _mi alarm clock_mi scale 2_mi band 2_mi robot vacuum_xiaomi soocare x3_mi home kit
mindphaser2k9
Message#26
16.01.17, 00:00
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 2359
Check in: 23.12.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

What is the best brush if you choose between a Xiaomi and Philips DiamondClean brush? The price is not important, the connection to the phone, too. Does Xiaomi have an alert every 30 seconds to move to the next quadrant? And a sensor with an overpressure alert? Is there a bleaching mode? Phillips are attracted by a large number of attachments and potentially their best performance when cleaning. Do not like the Phillips that the battery is charged for as long as 24 hours, and that to turn off you need to click on all the modes. Xiaomi seems to be turned off by long pressing the button?

--------------------
Samsung SM-N910C Galaxy Note 4, [ROM] [6.0.1] [TW] [N910C / H / U] Hani Base v1.01
Sn0k
Message#27
16.01.17, 00:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 433
Check in: 08.12.11

Did anyone take a brush here?https://group-deal.ru/shop-412
quite adequate price tag mine, but did not find reviews about the store

On girbest $ 50 now with a coupon
Stavwolf001
Message#28
16.01.17, 00:41
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 15.10.16

I took from them, a good store in our city, you can read reviews about them here.http://bbs-sk.ru/index...%B8%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%B8/
Hellix
Message#29
16.01.17, 09:43
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 20.02.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Standard Edition

Opel @ 01/14/17, 23:37*
with SmartHome Xiaomi works, after installing the program,

Opel,
I install MiHome_4.0.3_ru_Opel.apk, which region should I choose when I first launch the program?
I chose Continental China - as a result, the program does not want to log in with my MI account, it says - I could not log in using the mi account (31-60610).
Opel
Message#30
16.01.17, 09:49
Xiaomi fan
[offline]

Messages 7318

Hellix @ 01/16/17, 16:43*
What region should I choose when I first start the program?

China
Hellix @ 01/16/17, 16:43*
writes - failed to log in with mi account (31-60610)

Try not to drive the account login, but the account code, it helps some.

--------------------
jam
Message#31
16.01.17, 11:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 256
Check in: 07.07.08
Oneplus 3T

mindphaser2k9 @ 01.16.17, 00:00*
What is the best brush if you choose between a Xiaomi and Philips DiamondClean brush? The price is not important, the connection to the phone, too. Does Xiaomi have an alert every 30 seconds to move to the next quadrant? And a sensor with an overpressure alert? Is there a bleaching mode? Phillips are attracted by a large number of attachments and potentially their best performance when cleaning. Do not like the Phillips that the battery is charged for as long as 24 hours, and that to turn off you need to click on all the modes. Xiaomi seems to be turned off by long pressing the button?

I see no reason to take the Philips when there is soocare, which is much cheaper.
There is an alert, every 30 seconds a pause is made for half a second.
I don’t know about excessive pressure, I didn’t try to press hard, I don’t see the point in this :)
Whitening mode is.
3 types of brushes, much more?
You can turn off the long press.
Oleg0260
Message#32
26.01.17, 23:51
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 04.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Good evening everyone!

Are the nozzles (interchangeable) from a Philips brush suitable? Outwardly very similar.
Has anyone tried to use the program from Philips? They also have a similar model with bluetooth and a program. The program for a children's brush is especially interesting.
Thanks for answers!
ar7emka
Message#33
27.01.17, 18:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 600
Check in: 25.02.08
Xiaomi Mi 8

Hello!
Owners, describe how you brush your teeth, it’s not very clear to me as an analog user how it works.
sashaermin
Message#34
27.01.17, 18:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 702
Check in: 24.02.12
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro

* ar7emka,
In YouTube a lot of videos.
ar7emka
Message#35
27.01.17, 18:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 600
Xiaomi Mi 8

* sashaermin,
How to clean it? Unpacking does not count
sashaermin
Message#36
27.01.17, 20:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 702
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro

* ar7emka,
Clean like any other electric brush.
ar7emka
Message#37
27.01.17, 20:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 600
Xiaomi Mi 8

* sashaermin,
And if I have never used them? Well I wrote ...
sashaermin
Message#38
27.01.17, 21:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 702
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro

* ar7emka,
Well, watch the video on YouTube how to use an electric brush.
daffnik
Message#39
28.01.17, 02:37
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1402
Check in: 20.09.09
Apple iPad 4

How long is the life of the nozzle?
Do brushes differ in hardness?

This one would be in the cap
jam @ 01/13/17, 23:40*
In total, three models of brushes will be available: Soocare Clean, Soocare Inter and Soocare Mini. They will vary in size and each for its purpose. Soocare Clean, being the largest, is designed primarily for everyday use for people who do not have any special problems with their teeth. Soocare Inter is suitable for people who have dental problems, on the contrary, and Soocare Mini is the smallest representative, intended for smokers and coffee lovers.

Post has been editeddaffnik - 28.01.17, 02:46
Opel
Message#40
28.01.17, 03:09
Xiaomi fan
[offline]

Messages 7318

* daffnik,
added

--------------------
alche77
Message#41
28.01.17, 11:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 01.08.09

Sn0k @ 01/15/17, 01:12*
Hello, if you compare the parameters of the brush and the quality of cleaning with which it can be compared from well-known brands?

direct comparison with any series of Philips Sonicare brushes, they have one cleaning technology and is considered one of the best.

mindphaser2k9 @ 01.16.17, 00:00*

cleans no worse than DiamondClean, connection to the phone is a good thing at least the ability to update the firmware of brushes and this is potentially a further improvement in its work, there is a warning, there is no pressure sensor as in other DiamondClean, if you believe the Philips’s website, only the FlexCare Platinum has a pressure sensor, There is a bleaching mode, a large number of nozzles is pure marketing and the price is not humane
Oleg0260 @ 01.26.17, 23:51*
Are the nozzles (interchangeable) from a Philips brush suitable? Outwardly very similar.

nozzles do not fit

In the family, we have been using electric brushes for a long time, tried a bunch and stopped at Philips, so all the comparisons of xiaomi and Philips were made live, with the price of a Xiaomi Soocare X3 3-4tr brush, there is simply no equal

Post has been editedalche77 - 28.01.17, 11:13

25 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 00:33