[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 24.03.10
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

JJRC H31 Waterproof Drone

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
Features:
Waterproof: Enjoy the pleasure of running by the pool, lake, river, even falling into the water. The quadcopter circuit board supports the waterproof function, although the quadcopter is immersed in water, it can work well after lifting it out of the water
2.4 GHz control system: Provides stronger anti-jamming performance and strong signal
Headless Intelligent Orientation Control: This feature means that the direction of the drone depends on the user, not the drone itself
6 axis gyro: Provides amazing stability during indoor and outdoor flight
LCD display: It shows more detailed information for your convenience, to monitor this quadcopter
360 degree rotation: Professional cool and excellent flight action
Experience Level: For a beginner
Cool: It can flight with a deformed screw
Replaceable batteries: Easy to charge and replace, enjoy a great flight experience without worrying about the lack of battery power
Colorful LED: Suitable for flying in the dark at night
Device characteristics
Brand: JJRC
Type: quadrocopter, remote control simulators
Model: H31
Features: Radio-controlled
Engine Type: Brush Motor
Function: 3D flight, forward / backward movement, Automatic one-touch return, side flight, turn left / right, up / down
Material: electronic components, plastic
Level: beginner level
Remote Control: 2.4 GHz wireless remote control
Channel: Channel 4
Mode: 2 (left hand throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 70 ~ 80m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
Power Model: Rechargeable Battery
Battery: 3.7V 400mAh Lipo Battery
Flight Time: 8 ~ 10 minutes
Charging time (h): about 60 minutes
Product weight: 0.073 kg
Package weight: 0.750 kg
Product Size (L x W x H): 29.00 x 29.00 x 9.00 cm / 11.42 x 11.42 x 3.54 inches
Package Size (L x W x H): 34.00 x 13.00 x 24.00 cm / 13.39 x 5.12 x 9.45 inches
Useful information
Instructions in Russian
Ideal for training a beginner. Before buying a serious quadric.
Platform Compatibility
other

Post has been editedGridzilla - 23.01.18, 06:54
Reason for editing: Instructions in Russian
Arturix
Message#102
08.02.19, 12:32
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 24.07.13
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Dear help! I bought n31 and it falls for an unclear reason. Motors stop working and do not react to the stick before falling. This occurs at different distances (5, 10.15 meters) and heights (2, 5, 10, 15 meters) further and higher has not flown. Batteries drone changed and batteries in the remote, too. I noticed that if the drop height is enough, then by moving the gas stick down and down (as when the drone is turned on before the flight), the engines start working reacting to the gas stick. I suppose that the connection between the console and the drone is lost, but why?
-thorn-
Message#103
08.02.19, 13:18
-thorn-
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1679
Check in: 03.04.11

* Arturixanything from marriage to magnetic storms. Check all connections for contact quality, plus inspect the board in the console and in the quadric - there may be poor-quality soldering somewhere, the power buttons may not work well. Again, the antenna in the console is just a track on the board, and in a quadric it is a piece of wire and how these antennas are positioned relative to each other also matters. Although I was outside the city of my green right above me raised up until it turned into a cross. With a 200mW camera, it flew 40 meters into the distance and upwards to 15-20 meters. And on the site near the house could fall and 10 meters.
Arturix
Message#104
08.02.19, 14:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 24.07.13
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Thank you, I will look for bad contacts, as you said, and I hope they will be seen in the photo. I bought it on Ali, and in order to open a dispute we need evidence of why he is falling. I won’t find it myself, I’ll carry it to the workshop - I have to repair it for any child. Radish is sold - 2 batteries out of 5 did not report so the drone falling down slipped ...
Sergey 2007
Message#105
11.02.19, 21:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 794
Check in: 30.06.07
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KG

Guys, what is the gear diameter?
Urgent need

--------------------
Phone: Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KG?
Smart Watch: Finow x5 Air,
Tablet: Dexp Ursus KX110i AVA
Fukushima
Message#106
11.02.19, 23:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Check in: 12.05.13

* Sergey 2007,
Small - 3 mm
Large - 17 mm
+ - tenths mm

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Drone 4K, MJX Bugs 3, Eachine EX2 mini (FPV), JJRC H31, Eachine E31HC, Syma X5C, Syma X21W
Scion
Message#107
30.03.19, 18:52
Experienced
[online]

Messages 549
Check in: 11.05.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

-thorn- @ 08.02.2019, 13:18*
With a 200mW camera, it flew about 40 meters into the distance and up to 15-20 meters up. And on the site near the house could fall and 10 meters.

* -thorn-,
Hello. Here from this place is more detailed, please. I came quad, without a camera - everything is fine, the connection keeps excellent, as soon as I cut down the Wi-Fi camera - the loss of communication with the console begins. Tried so far only on the site and in the apartment. In both cases, the connection is randomly lost. Those. could it be a marriage? Is there not enough room for him? The reflected signal interferes there, or something else? But why is it only with the camera? Or is the cutoff happening? ...

Post has been editedScion - 30.03.19, 18:55

--------------------
future is technology
-thorn-
Message#108
30.03.19, 21:39
-thorn-
[offline]

Messages 1679

* Scion,the frequency of the console and Wi-Fi in the same range ~ 2.4GHz, so that this behavior is quite normal. I took the camera
and helmet
This camera, or rather the transmitter on it, has a completely different frequency range and there is no conflict with the remote control.
Scion
Message#109
30.03.19, 22:21
Experienced
[online]

Messages 549
Check in: 11.05.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

* -thorn-,flashed such a thought, thanks for the clarification. Replacing the antenna in the console with a normal one from the router will not help, as I understand it? Or a more powerful signal can solve the problem?

--------------------
future is technology
-thorn-
Message#110
30.03.19, 22:28
-thorn-
[offline]

Messages 1679

* Scion,I do not know about the replacement of the antenna. When I put the camera, I already played enough with this quadric and collected more serious. It’s just that the camera and the helmet came before everything else, so I took this case by the 31st — just to see how it is.

6 pagesV  « < 4 5 6 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:19