21 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Haier HV102H - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 1.44GHz | 2GB RAM
What is your Haier?
What is your version of Haier HV102?
Haier HV102H (64 GB) [ 87 ] ** [75,65%]
Haier HV102L (32 GB) [ 28 ] ** [24,35%]
Total votes: 115

Mikhail_Vladimir33
Message#1
25.12.16, 19:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 13.09.14

Haier HV102H- Discussion | Description| Buying and Accessories
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8300 1.44GHz | 2GB
Windows 10 | Windows UWP Discussion | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Atom x5 Z8300 1440 MHz
Number of cores: 4
Built-in memory: 32/64 GB
RAM: 2 GB
Memory card slot:
there is, microSDXC, up to 64 GB
Screen: 10.1 ", 1280x800
Widescreen display: yes
Screen Type: TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen:
capacitive multitouch
Video Processor:
Intel HD Graphics Gen8 (Cherry Trail)
Wi-Fi support:
there is, Wi-Fi 802.11n, WiFi Direct
Bluetooth support:
have Bluetooth 4.0
Rear camera:
there is 2 megapixels
Front-camera:
there is 2 megapixels
Built-in speaker: yes
Built-in microphone: yes
Automatic screen orientation: yes
Sensors: accelerometer
Docking station: yes
QWERTY-keyboard: is
USB connection to the computer: no
Connecting external devices via USB: yes
TV / Monitor connection: micro HDMI
Audio / headphone output: yes, 3.5 mm
Battery capacity: 5400 mAh
Dimensions and weight:
Dimensions (LxWxD):
253x169x10 mm
Weight: 531 g
additional information
Base color: steel
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel Cherry trail T3 Atom ™ x5-Z8300
(2M Cache, up to 1.84 GHz)
RAM: 2GB (DDR3L)
Hard Drive: 32GB / 64GB
Touch Screen: Capacitive Touch Screen
Speakers: 8Ω / 1W
Battery: 3.8V / 5400 mAh Built-in,
rechargeable polymer battery
Usage time (approximately): games / internet / films 4.5 hours /
(at the default screen brightness level)
Screen Size: 10.1 "
Resolution / Screen Type: IPS HD 1280 * 800
Camera: Front 2.0MP, Rear 2.0MP
WIFI: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
HDMI: Micro HDMI * 1
3G: no
Buttons: Volume +/-, On / Off Button
Input devices: Removable keyboard with magnetic mount, touchpad
Micro USB: USB 2.0, support for USB drives,
USB mice and keyboards * 1
Headphone jack: 3.5mm stereo * 1
Device size: 253 * 169 * 10 mm
AC power adapter:
Input voltage: 110-220V,
Output voltage: DC5V /2.5A / DC connector
Audio formats: MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, MA4, FLAC, APE, 3GP, WAV
Video Formats: Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Mpeg4 SP / ASP GMC, XVID, H.263,
H.264 BP / MP / HP, WMV7 / 8, WMV9 / VC1 BP / MP / AP, VP6 / 8, AVS, JPEG / MJPEG
Photo formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
Text formats: TXT, EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINTS
Sound recording function: supported (with built-in microphone)
GPS: no
Light sensor: no
Vibration sensor: no
3G: no
Memory card slot: Yes, Micro SD * 1
Additional Images
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Useful information
Instructions for firmware
The process of installing Windows 10 clean!

1 Preparing the device
- charge the tablet to 50% + battery;
- connect the work dock;
- flash drive for 8GB + (4GB will not work);
- courage and straight arms;

2 Windows Image
1 Download programCMTfrom Microsoft (choose the release you need if possible);
2 Format the USB flash drive in NTFS format;
3 Launch the CMT program (point 1);
4 At the choice of the proposed action download and burn the image on the USB flash drive;

3 Cooking drivers
1 Downloaddriver pack;
2 Create a folder called $ WinPEDriver $ on a flash drive with the newly downloaded Windows image and drop all the drivers into the folder;

4 Installing Windows
1 Agree with the license;
2 Select the desired language and region;
3 When the window with the "Install" button appears, we are not in a hurry and clickShift + F10(in our case it isShift + Fn + F10because F10 only works with Fn);
4 A com window appears. line, we drive in therediskpart(we wait while it processes and below will show diskpart in the com. line);
5 Further we write:sel disk 0;
6 Then:clean;
7 And at the end: two times in turn we prescribe:exit;

8 Click install and follow the action on the screen;

C 3-7 points are disk cleaning (if there is no desire to clean, then skip and go to point 8);
The system will install all the drivers from the created folder!
Drivers
Install Ubuntu
I will describe the installation of ubuntu on Haier HV102H. Maybe someone interested zamorochitsya. Go to Windows and select the reboot, because in Windows 10 with a simple shutdown, the fast boot mode works and the hard one will be blocked. When the tablet turns off, without waiting for it to turn on, or even if it starts to turn on, then hold down the power button for 5 seconds, it forcibly turns off the power and it turns off (it also helps to overload in case of hangs). Then we hold down the power button and turn off the sound and do not let go until we reach the Fron Page home page, we can go into it by choosing the setup utility line in bios. In the Advanced section, we select the Boot Configuration and select any item except W 8.1 OS if we want grub to run by default with ubuntu, WIndows will generate an ACPI error, if you leave 8.1, the Windows will be started by default, even if in the Bios Boot section in EFI put ubuntu in the first place, after saving and restarting Windows will be the first, and you can only go into Grub manually in the boot menu of the tablet by selecting Boot From File and finding the grub.efi file. Bios is buggy all over the place, unrelated parameters are blocked until you change one of them, and they change, they are saved, but after restarting Bios are in the same value. For example, changing the Acpi version will not work without installing the Advanced loader 8.1 in the Advanced section. Memory settings, or video in Bios is better not to touch !!!! the display may simply not start and nothing will help you except flashing Bios. With Bios finished. We insert the flash with Ubuntu, on the homepage we select the Boot maneger (but if the boot loader is not 8.1 OS by default, then it will not read the flash, another glitch, in that case go to the Boot From File and look for the grub.efi file on the flash drive. Run from horn ubuntu and catch the black screen after launching the video driver so that it doesn’t suggest highlighting the desired item in the hornbeam and click English on the keyboard E. Boot commands will open, add the quiet command nomodeset after quiet splash, run F10 from the flash drive, launch Gparted unmount the main partition with Windows, tear off some of the memory, create a partition s wap on a couple of GB, create a partition under ubuntu specifying the mount point /. In general, I think who will decide to install Ubuntu know everything better than me. Perform operations, run the installation. I connected the phone in modem mode to install all updates at once, because the built-in The modem doesn’t see right away. After installation, we put the last core to pick up our equipment, the sensor did not work, everything else worked, the video driver was displaced in the native ubuntu curve, the image was shifted after the kernel was updated. At the time of writing, the last one was 4.12, but it was buggy when loading, so rolled back to 4.11. Ubuntu works on this tablet very quickly.

There is information that when additional video memory is allocated to the BIOS, we will get a brick that can be restored by flashing or replacing the BIOS chip.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RUin QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedninja88 - 16.02.19, 22:49
Reason for editing: Message # 24 by Lansel
crodo.
Message#42
22.02.17, 01:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 18.05.12

Gentlemen, in addition, I will say to go into the BIOS on a bare tablet (without OS). When the tablet is turned off, clamp the power button + and the power button. ;)
KETAHOFF
Message#43
05.03.17, 13:47
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 645
Check in: 26.08.10

People. Who connected this device to the TV? When I connect, my image is not full screen, although the resolution is set high, under TV. The picture takes about 1/2 or 1/3 of the screen, and there are black bars on the top, bottom and sides, and the image itself is vivid, nothing can be read.
Desper1on
Message#44
11.03.17, 15:51
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 07.06.13

Guys, please tell me, I reinstalled Windows and now I can’t install drivers for the Internet. It seems to be installed, but it writes to the device dispatchers: Code 10, it is impossible to start the device. Already many times reinstalled the system, because I thought that the problem in the assembly
valeroon89
Message#45
12.03.17, 00:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 28.02.07
Honor 5C (China)

Has anyone picked up a wireless charger? Standard 2A did not roll (
valeroon89
Message#46
13.03.17, 14:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Honor 5C (China)

People, noticed such a nuance sometimes when you press the power button, when the screen is off, the screen saver does not appear, but the screen turns on and barely noticeable bands appear, you can get the tablet out of this state only by pressing the power button again. What is a temporary glitch or marriage !?
marimar
Message#47
13.03.17, 17:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 08.08.14

People help please.
just brought this device home. I climbed into the application store to download traditional opera, VC and others. Of course, I began to demand to fit into the Microsoft account. I have it, because Phone Microsoft 435. I enter the password, writes incorrect. I checked all sorts of ways, then I reset the password through the stationary computer, changed it. I enter again on the laptop - again wrong! Okay, I registered a new account on the laptop, on my other e-mail. It seems to go to the application store - does not want to download and install (although the Internet on the wafer works). I found advice to restart the laptop. I think, really, it would be necessary to reboot (he came to the store from the store with the showcase turned on to me). As a result, when you start the laptop, it now does not allow it into it at all, it comes out a window with a new e-mail, to which a new account has just been registered, but the password that I enter (right, checked it a hundred times) does not fit. And do not go into the laptop in any way.

An: the miracle happened, after a three-fold reset of the account password on the stationary computer, it was possible to enter the laptop. The question of entry is removed. But installing applications from the store remains open. How do you install applications on the laptop? And is it possible to install Windows 8.1? Is there any reason?

Post has been editedmarimar - 13.03.17, 18:08
serp886
Message#48
13.03.17, 23:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4248
Check in: 13.12.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

And is it possible to install Windows 8.1? Is there any reason?

That's it that it makes no sense. 10-ka more optimized for tablets and touch.
And about the store - he did not demand a Windows update? I, for example, will not let me in any way until I update. What I, however, do not do - it is easier to find what you need in the internet.
Regarding the password, I noticed that sabzh had problems with switching the language precisely when entering passwords, in the tray it writes eng, and the password is entered in Russian. Saves reboot and immediately enter the password. Maybe they did not let you into the account, therefore. I was so tormented with the password of the router until I realized.

Post has been editedserp886 - 13.03.17, 23:46
marimar
Message#49
13.03.17, 23:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29

Serp886 @ 13.03.17, 23:29*
And about the store - he did not demand a Windows update?

No, it does not require, but it never loads anything. I am looking for the option to disable updates. The fact that you can simply download applications from an Internet came only later, the habit first prevented it: the bodies are also on Windows, and everything needs to be downloaded from the store. So here. Then I just realized that it’s almost like my stationary computer, download it from wherever you want.
serp886
Message#50
14.03.17, 00:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4248
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* marimar,
Right click on the start menu
computer control
services
services and components
at the very bottom of the update center
stop- disable
After that, no updates, even offer will not.
jentyi61
Message#51
14.03.17, 02:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 14.03.17

Help people figure it out. I bought this miracle, Windows activated and started, it lives its own life. Itself on / off, the screen goes dead / lights up, goes into sleep mode then in standby. What does it do when you try to do something and when it just lies. In general, carry it to the store? Or can I somehow fix it? tablet on Windows in my hands for the first time
marimar
Message#52
14.03.17, 19:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29

And how did you solve the problem of connecting to an Internet in places where there is no wi-fi? All the same flash modems? I have a century-old megaphone and a beeline. I thought it would not be useful, throw it out. And here we have to somehow decide: for the summer I am leaving for the wilderness, there the Internet is barely catching with a megaphone SIM card and only on my phone is lumia (my husband doesn’t catch a damn line there, the connection is barely). Maybe something else was invented, but I do not know?
In the salons, MTS saw an Internet signal amplifier for sale - is it also interesting, is this a necessary device?
valeroon89
Message#53
14.03.17, 21:30
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Honor 5C (China)

A marriage is detected, as I already wrote above, when you press the power button (when the tablet is turned on, but the screen is off), white stripes appear on the screen and nothing happens. The store acknowledged that this is a marriage and changed, so when buying, check how the screen turns on, do not be lazy
serp886
Message#54
14.03.17, 21:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4248
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

And how did you solve the problem of connecting to an Internet in places where there is no wi-fi?

But is not it easier to distribute an Internet smart than to use modems, etc.?
valeroon89
Message#55
14.03.17, 21:45
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Honor 5C (China)

I spread the backup archive of drivers for my native Windows, backup was done using the double driver program

backup drivers
vanchoys
Message#56
14.03.17, 21:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 310
Check in: 08.10.11
Tele2 Maxi LTE

People who made a dual block thread on this device, for example with remix os?
marimar
Message#57
14.03.17, 23:48
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29

But is not it easier to distribute an Internet smart than to use modems, etc.?

I have not tried it once. And if smart in the wilderness barely pulls E (it’s not even talking about 3G) - will there be any sense? It's just that in big cities, probably, there are no problems with wi-fay at all, it is everywhere, probably. But I plan to go with him to the village, here’s a little bit of social networking and I’m going to the forums - instead of 3G, the letter E appears. But the tablet (Digma Platina 7.85 3 G), he didn’t identify the network at all with either MTS or SIM cards from MegaFon. Although at home with tele2 freely finds. How to distribute a signal to other devices from a smart with a weak signal?
serp886
Message#58
15.03.17, 07:07
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4248
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

How to distribute a signal to other devices from a smart with a weak signal?

And what's the difference what signal strength? What is the speed, and this will be distributed. An external modem is unlikely to have better speed. I myself often use the distribution from a smart when I come with a laptop / tablet to where there is no wifi. I will not say anything about signal amplifiers, I have never used it.
Anteup
Message#59
18.03.17, 15:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 249
Check in: 16.03.09
Apple iPhone 6s

Sufiyanov97 @ 03/15/17, 2:55 PM*
Help me please. You can ask someone to do several actions (these actions will not harm the device), namely:

Hold on

Attached Image

Posted on 03/18/2017 at 15:57:

But is there anyone? Today it is useful to watch videos on YouTube, and he began to turn them upside down. Faced then? In all browsers, such nonsense.

If more, then go to YouTube, choose any video, turn on, everything is in order. And when unfolding to full screen - flips it. It behaves as if I turned him over with my hands, and he automatically changes his orientation. There is no such effect on Vimeo, by the way.

--------------------
Constant - in the morning and forever!My toys: MacBook Pro 2011, Haier HV102H, Sony Tablet P, iPad Mini LTE, iPhone 5C, Lumia 640XL, iPod 4G 32
valeroon89
Message#60
18.03.17, 18:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Honor 5C (China)

Faced with the problem that sometimes in sleep mode, the entire battery is devoured. Who faced what to disable or which program should be prohibited?
serp886
Message#61
18.03.17, 18:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4248
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

AnteUp @ 03/18/17, 19:52*
When unfolding to full screen - flips it

There is such a thing, but it appears randomly and not only on YouTube, on some sites the embedded video also turns it over. How to fight - xs.

Posted on 03/18/2017, 6:54 PM:

valeroon89 @ 03/18/17, 22:42*
Who faced what to disable or which program should be prohibited?

It happened a couple of times, after the power was turned off in the power settings, when the battery was powered up, to maintain the connection to the network in sleep mode, the self-discharge stopped.

21 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 22:38