> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi 4A | Discussion of energy, and the search tips on saving solutions

Rep: (345)
Power consumption (autonomy)

Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Description of the problem:
power usage
Picturerolex
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ |

Useful

results without a sim card and without a memory card:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRu4kin - 23.10.18, 18:45
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (106)
Guys who already have this subject, please write in detail about autonomy, it is extremely interested in this point. Simply choose between 3S and 4A 2/16, it is clear that the first battery faster and more, but for the person who will be taking, speed does not matter, and care about it at work. It is logical to assume if the device hardware is weaker, then it will work longer. Price of course is important too.

Post has been editeddesyn - 03.12.16, 17:31

Rep: (350)
* desyn,
Not logical ... redmi 4 / redmi 4pro - pro stronger and lasts longer.

Rep: (2916)
* desyn,
It works well. such a suit?

* herrfelix
Attached Image

* vova.vafin,
Yes, I did ask something about the autonomy naturally from your answer not learned anything new.

* desyn,
I have not had time to test a. discharged to zero, is charged, the tester will show how much the battery can hold real. wait. I here want less tolerable to put to test the firmware can be. ey
Incidentally dttw working properly

Post has been editedvova.vafin - 03.12.16, 19:18

love3k @ 03.12.16, 20:01*
I am sure that if you do not play toys, you will not see the difference at all.

That is, the battery 2 days exactly enough?

love3k @ 03.12.16, 20:01*
"Stitch marriage" is not marriage, but a feature.

I have no such feature.

Post has been editeddesyn - 03.12.16, 20:22

* desyn,
Yes, enough for two when surfing wafer lte
7 hours screen again gvooryu, mb even bolee

Rep: (80)
desyn @ 03.12.2016, 19:21*
That is, the battery 2 days exactly enough?

I spoke about the performance. :)

Posted on 12/03/2016, 20:27:

desyn @ 03.12.2016, 19:21*
I have no such feature.

Well lucky. All Phone redmi3s, which I held with such "a feature".

Rep: (9)
* desyn,
Frankly autonomy as long as I like. 30% started the epic citadel, two hours and a half twists have now another 6% left, the sound did really quiet. Specially discharged, to pour tester to measure capacity.

Post has been editedmaslik111 - 03.12.16, 22:32

Rep: (0)
shachtar1 @ 06.12.2016, 13:05*
* Anatoly 1978 Yes tanks and 410 Snape is good, even on a medium rarely falls below 25

Yes, I'm just at 801 on Snape otafone 2, a game that's on it was all gorgeous play, no brakes and an excellent portrayal, but Accum 3 hours sat and basked much! But now tied too zatyagiaaet)) so, yes, you can play and on average, to check on how much Accum enough to feel the difference with 801 Snap, just never settings are not changed on average, all the time at the maximum 801 Snap gave 50-60fps.

Rep: (31)
* Anatoly 1978 ,
Tanks tolerate any battery quickly. I played on RN3PRO an hour of the game up to 30% away. best settings. A 4a took the child, but he still put on his tanks. And he does not care for these reviews, the main thing will be to play.
I CSN for the money, with the same characteristics even repair found.

Rep: (73)
As the battery is, the owners? Chet did not find a clear withdrawal of the autonomy

Rep: (49)
chilvov @ 22.12.16, 23:46*
As the battery is, the owners? Chet did not find a clear withdrawal of the autonomy

I have a smartphone easy to live for two days. screen operation time of 5 hours in general any wireless interfaces is not switched off, the background notification permanent (run through again in two). In general, without any optimization of energy consumption.

Rep: (18)
IMHO display 6.4ch and 4 days of work, a great rezultat.Vstav sim card and a card, the result does not change much.

Rep: (49)
* herrfelix I'm still waiting, tonight will be 3 days as the unit operates with Simcoe, card, phone calls, and mobile tyrnete vayfay (just a little bit). Screen while a little (slightly more than 3 hours). Battery shows yet 44%. If you have time until tomorrow evening to put in "0" - make screenshots like you and I will.
IMHO - problems with energy saving at the device is not detected on the drain of the Chinese firmware and 3 A / h batareki - my normal (low-intensity) charging mode to be missed for a week: D

Rep: (7)
Yesterday smart got was charged over 10%, a little urging him to fully sedated and put to charge, is surprisingly quick charge up to 100% in 2 hours, 10 minutes, and then enough for 12 hours of tests, photos, videos, installing applications, passed out only at 2 am and I'm with him) so that the battery is very bad and it's all on firmware with 2 zeros, but there are shortcomings, slips a little wheeze at the maximum volume of the speaker, but the average is enough, the camera is a little tinkling with little knock and the quality of the photo I would like better in the evening BP emya, and the day did not seem a bad outing. Maybe there is a program for improving the camera, advise who knows? But still had a bad time after installation and games test, asphalt all went OK, but after downloading fifa16 passed out half an hour and was not included, I thought all kapets him after the wound, do not know what it was due, so long as these first impressions from the use of, and more prompt as possible for the battery consumption in the upper curtain track and remnants percent, it is possible to somehow put there?

Rep: (6)
Someone else took it for the battery capacity? I came in 2700 mAh

Rep: (7)
fedes21 @ 16.01.17, 12:24*
Someone else took it for the battery capacity? I came in 2700 mAh

how to measure it is possible, the program is?

Rep: (29)
unsink @ 16.01.17, 19:00*
how to measure it is possible, the program is?
Need a prog not a usb tester

fedes21 @ 16.01.17, 16:24*
I came in 2700 mAh
It depends on how you count. I got something around 3100.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/02/20, 19:40