Do you use the built-in Assistant?
Yes [ 243 ] ** [29,45%]
not [ 360 ] ** [43,64%]
And what is it ? [ 221 ] ** [26,79%]
Do you plan to use it?
Yes [ 352 ] ** [42,67%]
not [ 202 ] ** [24,48%]
I do not know [ 270 ] ** [32,73%]
What is more important for you traffic or opportunities of the Assistant?
Traffic !!!!!! [ 197 ] ** [23,88%]
Spit on traffic! I want an Assistant! [ 360 ] ** [43,64%]
Do not care both that and another. I do not use 3G. [ 268 ] ** [32,48%]
Total votes: 825

Rep: (812)
AvtoSmart (mirror on Androyd)C08 (CM84)from Phisung, Camlive, Junsun and others ....

Technical topic, requires a minimum level of training. пїЅ

When specified in the order "savagemessiahzine.comforum member " Phisung promised additional support with the obligatory involvement of forum participants.
noteMarksavagemessiahzine.comIt is in the order, and not in the message to the seller. Otherwise, you may not get an additional gift from the seller.

And he is delicious;)
[*]The pictures in the header are clickable.

Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image

I recommend to get out of the "shadow" and participate in the life of the forum.

Otherwise, you will not have access to all the developments available in this thread.

Optional notes when purchasing

Product Catalog

PROBLEM "UPDATE APPLICATIONS".

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

All concerned.
Want to get a hint or advice from the forum participants in our thread -
FIRST LINE WRITE THE TYPE OF A MIRROR, SELLER AND WHAT A FIRMWARE IS WORTH.
To delve into your messages to find out what you are writing about - nobody will!

And of course everyone is terribly interested that someone has paid, and someone is waiting to receive.
We are all happy in advance for you!
No need to share this joy!
And at the same time readhere
And here
Shoot down the Vietnamese American pilot.
Returned from captivity ....
Own: - Well, how is it John?
- Study the material part of the guys ....
- Yes, you need to FIG! So, we are flying normally, we also ship our head !!?
- Oh, and beat, for what you do not know .... o.O
A little bit - about communication in the branch

Well, if someone suddenly decides that the work is worthy of remuneration ....
PayPal account:[email protected]Only writing there is pointless.
Mail is configured to auto delete everything except PayPal.

Post has been editedBezrazniti - 26.08.19, 20:39
Reason for editing: Added "Cats" IV - 1.9.10 from 01/07/18

Rep: (0)
* Bezrazniti,
Yes, from a flash drive, yes there was ADAS and 4G. The firmware was cat 3

* cyberfreakpro,
I tried firmware with E08 and V9 gives the error "chip not type: target e fuse value 0XA8030012". Please tell me what to do with this information and in which direction to move.

P / S, I noticed that almost all the firmware goes for MT6735 and MT6582, when I tried to flash it, I installed it for MT6582 from a USB flash drive, and from the question what if I have MT6753T then what should I do? Cats put does not work?

Post has been editedcyberfreakpro - 16.03.19, 20:34

The firmware was cat 3
Well, you killed him.
and in which direction to move
To start in a soy branch. I gave a link.
and if I have MT6753T, then what should I do? Cats put does not work?
You will find everything in that branch. And on your device MT6753 is not possible
basically.

Post has been editedBezrazniti - 16.03.19, 21:19

Rep: (3)
Ladies and gentlemen. I inserted a SIM card in the mirror. Launched Car assist in his smartphone. I had to register in fashebuka. Scanned QR. 3G Internet in the mirror is good - it does not connect with the application on smart. I turn on the mirror in my home wi fi - immediately connected and you can see all the vidos. As soon as I disconnect - not connected.
But I found such a pattern: when the wi-fi is turned off, the mirror sees that I am connected User (connected). As soon as I exit the car assist application, the list of related users is User (disabled). Again I launch the program on smart - again User (connected). But I can’t do any actions on the smartphone (not connected). What could it be? How can I control the mirror via GSM?

Attached images
Attached Image

[email protected], 10:00 p.m.*
I had to register in fashebuk
This is the first mistake. It was necessary to download
The latest version from the off site and could not be registered.
[email protected], 10:00 p.m.*
How can I control the mirror via GSM?
Via GSM, this menu does not work on your screen.
It is only for WiFi. For GSM, the menu is called "Monitor".

Rep: (16)
* Bezrazniti, Greetings.
What version of speech synthesizer was in light cats ..? And then he demolished it so that the mirror is silent .. (it is very talkative when loading, entering / exiting sleep is not very convenient when the child is sleeping in the car) but now I think it might be useful someday, if I suddenly mature on the Yandex navigator with voice support ....))) So let it hang on the flash drive ("scrap" was "scented" to dig into the line, and there weren’t any programs on the mirror for editing ...)

Post has been editedkostrix - 18.03.19, 13:56

What version of speech synthesizer was in light cats ..?

Attached fileGoogleTTS.apk(15.52 MB)

it's very talkative
I recommend reading parallelbranch.
I don’t know how she will behave on Andrew 5.
At 5.1 it works.

Rep: (16)
Yes, it’s clear that life is boiling violently in the next branch ... But already 650 pages have dashed .. I’ve stopped somewhere around 150 ... I'm afraid I won’t master it ... That's how I change the mirror so I’ll read all 1000 pages. By this time, that branch will die ... and you will be scribbling in another. The vicious circle ..))))))): rolleyes:

Tell me how to access the "knowledge base"

Rep: (38)
* Vizant55 , now take a look, after the first post ...

Rep: (2)
* Vizant55 , take part in the discussion!

Hello! Mirror phisung c08, cat firmware 4.Google zadolbal. I deleted it all - to ....... mother. Delivered Yalp Store- everything is updated. I advise those. who has problems with google.

Rep: (1)
Hello! I want to download my screensaver, but I don’t understand how to work with the program for the logo to throw in the mirror! The video download file itself is here!Attached fileLada 52.mov(809.96 KB)
Tell me how to do it or maybe someone will be able to convert the splash screen itself just to throw it in the mirror later!

Rep: (141)
Alpex (52) @ 03/20/19, 1:13 PM*
I don’t understand how to work with the program for the logo to throw in the mirror

You are not going to change the logo, but bootanimation. Rename your file to boot.mov and replace it with the same name in \ system \ custom \ bootanimation \, and after that you need to set it correctly
permission (rights) to the file should be 644. The most convenient way to do this is with Root Explorer.
Bezrazniti @ 12/23/16, 9:49 PM*
Animations
Need a root! Put in \ system \ custom \ bootanimation \
The file name should be boot.mov

Rep: (1)
You are not going to change the logo, but bootanimation. Rename your file to boot.mov and replace it with the same name in \ system \ custom \ bootanimation \, and after that you need to set it correctly
permission (rights) to the file should be 644. The most convenient way to do this is with Root Explorer.

I apologize, I wrote incorrectly) but I want to change butanimation! I tried to set it from here. Everything is OK, the root of the right granted I know how and where to throw, signed as it should, everything works fine! But for some reason, it doesn’t want with my butanimation! So I say, maybe something did wrong?

Post has been editedAlpex (52) - 20.03.19, 13:16

Rep: (141)
Alpex (52) @ 03.20.19, 14:15*
So I say, maybe something did wrong?

Something is wrong with the video format. Try this fileAttached fileboot_Lada.mov(742.87 KB)

Borozda @ 03.20.19, 14:20*
Something is wrong with the video format.
The codec is not the same. You did the H264 correctly.
And in the original SVQ3.

Hello! Mirror phisung c08, cat firmware 4.Google zadolbal. I deleted it all - to ....... mother. Delivered Yalp Store- everything is updated. I advise those. who has problems with google.

and what to do with paid purchased software? (such as radar detector)

Good day, I want to put "cats", is it suitable for my device?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (28)
* Kondratiev_Dmitry , Yes. Place 4x immediately. Only at first ...!
Well, are you up to date?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 11:32 p.m.