[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 229
Check in: 20.07.13
LG G4 H818

DiscussionKivi Smart TV
SmartTV
Discussion | Kivi 32HK30G | Kivi 55UC30G | Kivi 32FP50GU

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.com- please pay attention to p4.5 (creating duplicates), p4.13 (raising the topic in the list) and p4.4 (If you are not answered or you do not understand the answer, try asking a question through a personal message from QMS. Use the search on the topicAttached Image, to find the answer or the participant who managed to solve your or a similar problem)
  • Reward system
    From the Rules of the Forumsavagemessiahzine.com
    5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
    5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Specifications
Recently, the market has a new brand of TVs - Kivi.
So far there is little information about this brand and TVs, however, I have already managed to purchase one and share information on its configuration, since when I was looking for myself - I did not find anything

Diagonal: 32, 42, 43, 49, 55, 65 inches

Iron:
ARM Cortex A53 1.2 Ghz
1 GB of RAM
8 GB internal memory

Display:
Backlight: Direct (back)
Frequency \ Contrast:
32 "- 60 Hz \ 5000: 1
42 "- 100 Hz \ 4000: 1
43 "- 200 Hz \ 1100: 1
49 "- 400 Hz \ 1200: 1
55 "- 400 Hz \ 4000: 1
65 "- 600 Hz \ 5000: 1

Sound:
32 "- 2x8 W
The rest - 2x10 W

Wi-Fi \ LAN: yes
Tuner: Analog
Connections: 3xUSB, 3xHDMI, Coaxial, Component, Ypbpr.

Information accumulated from the sites where they are sold. Something I learned from the support service.
I decided to create a theme, because There is nowhere else to discuss anything about this product, maybe there are those who have bought this miracle.
Sold so far only in Ukraine. I did not find a local sensible forum, and I use it all the time.savagemessiahzine.comI hope this is not critical.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Firmware

User activity in our topic

support email address
An example of the process of contacting support

Post has been editednik4m - 15.04.19, 14:05
Reason for editing: firmware upgrade
forium
Message#2
23.12.16, 15:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 229
Check in: 20.07.13
LG G4 H818

Instructions for installing some unofficial (they are not in the Play Market) applications.
Two ways:
1. Download to a computer, drop to a USB flash drive and install from a USB flash drive
2. Download directly from the TV and then install from it.

3. Before installation, go to the settings and allow the installation of applications not from trusted sources.
4. You must understand that the use of these applications is your personal responsibility and this manual is just for reference.

How to allow installation of applications
Go to the settings menu and turn on the ability to install applications from unknown sources. It is necessary to switch the slider from the “fence” position to the “allow” position, using the left or right button. And click OK. The item itself is just below the rest.
Attached Image

The description of the process itself is not attached - as for me, and so everything is clear.

Instructions for the application ATV videobox
ATV videobox
Download APK file, install. After that, go to the "File Management" category and find and run the downloaded file in the "possession" or "add-on" category:

Attached Image

Click (install) it, then click "open"

First start:
Attached Image

I work on WiFi, without crashes and brakes, even 1080 resolution. But the router is very close. Anyway, I plan to connect via cable - better speed and more stable connection.

Often in this program there are freezes. First sinned on TV. Then I checked the site itself (the application pulls video from tree.tv) from the computer - the situation is the same. Just the resource itself "slow-witted": (But not so far with all the films.

Hd videobox
HD videobox (formerly FS videobox)
Search and installation are similar to the previous method.

When you select a movie in the search bar, the application tries to find it on the Internet at once on several sites and shows all the matches in a list. You just have to choose a resource from which to look and the desired quality.
For some reason, does not want to play movies with tree.tv, gives an error. With other resources, normal flight

Lanet Channel App
The application itself is preinstalled and is free and easy to register.
However, recently I read that our media groups lobbied for the law, according to which providers do not have the right to just show their channels. Therefore, from the beginning of the year, several channels will disappear from here (in theory). Will he continue free - no idea.
But while it works stably and conveniently in use.
Before registering in the application, I recommend to log in to Google accounts. Instructions on how to do this are on their website - kivismart.com (at the very bottom). Because for registration in Lanet enough Google account. And if the TV itself is already authorized, then it will not be necessary to re-enter anything.
Pre-installed applications:
Attached Image

In it you can view more than fifty channels in relatively good quality.
on the main screen in the upper right corner click to enter your account:
Attached Image

In the drop-down list, select your Google account (the telly already knows it, since you should have entered it immediately when you connect to the Internet) and simply click on it and wait.
In about a minute, all channels will be free to use:

ovens
Message#3
27.12.16, 20:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
Check in: 27.01.13
LG G5

Good day. I watch the topic "popular". Well, one way or another, he became the owner of this device with a diagonal of 55 ". The impression is quite good. HD channels reproduce well and smoothly. 4k has not looked yet. The gold frame is a bit annoying by design, but this is a matter of taste. And so the flight is normal. I hope the theme will come to life.

--------------------
velikashkin
Message#4
10.01.17, 10:16
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 9995
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

M
Topic moved to subsectionTv
I ask everyone to readRules section "Multimedia devices"

--------------------
Ripperr
Message#5
10.01.17, 20:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 549
Check in: 17.09.09
Meizu M1 Note

2 @ovens Run some benchmarks on it. GeekBench Antutu ... does it support h265 hardware decoding ...
alexbulanyy
Message#6
11.01.17, 10:49
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 25.06.16

He has an IPS matrix
Guys, who bought this device, tell me please what is the length of the power cable7
Submersed
Message#7
11.01.17, 12:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 09.02.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Greetings. I bought myself this recently :)
alexbulanyy, cable there meter 2. Maybe a little more.
Ripperr
Message#8
11.01.17, 15:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 549
Meizu M1 Note

I look at the technical characteristics of the device military secret ...
Bothers me

1. A53 is not 2nuclear
2. A total of 1GB of operatives in 2016–17
3. Androyd 4.4.2 (which speaks of the antiquity of the process and it is not A53 but exact data are not visible)
4. 1.2 GHz
5. There is no information about hardware decoding H265 most likely 4K it will not take out.

All this will incline that there is something worth 20 dollars worth of a scroll 3 years ago .... once the manufacturer stubbornly silent ... Samsung, for example, 49 6 series costs as much

Post has been editedRipperr - 11.01.17, 16:08
alexbulanyy
Message#9
11.01.17, 22:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

Thanks for the info about the cable.
I'll tell you what I saw about 4K
In general, we came with my family in Comfy, immediately dropped an eye on this TV. He, as always (non-named manufacturers) was not connected to a common cable, which always shows a beautiful picture (LG, Samsung). While there is no T2 in it, he pulled the signal from an ordinary analog signal, hissed into everything, but tried to show something. We asked the seller "is there an opportunity to bring a flash drive with a video and see", to which he replied yes of course (I'll reset the detailed information about the video recordings below).
So "I take her by w ** poo" (kidding :)
We came the next day with a flash drive, 2 videos were pre-recorded:
1) 1280x720
2) 3840x2160
Both videos just trickled with colors, in the 2m video nothing slowed down, everything went smoothly and the detailing was sooooo good (I was very surprised, the colors didn't seem to me the same as those of LG (which was hanging nearby), and even better)
The remote pointer works smoothly (light on weight is true, but maybe it should be)
The menu itself is intuitive, applications load quickly at least 1GB of support.
When connecting to a WiFi store, the OS immediately offered to update the firmware (the manufacturer’s shell), which means they are refining.
In general, I downloaded all the applications, not one was buggy.
In the next campaign I plan to go into Google accounting, check how YouTube pulls 4K through the air.
Guys, those who bought this TV, please write if there are shoals, we plan to buy it in the summer, we look closely.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
alexbulanyy
Message#10
11.01.17, 23:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

1. Is there a diming in the backlight of the matrix TV Kivi 50UX10S Gold?
2. What matrix is ​​installed in TV how many bit 8-10?
On this occasion, I wrote in support, waiting for an answer to the mail, then I will unsubscribe that they answered.

The only thing I will say for diming
The description on the Comfy website says that "Backlight type: Direct LED"

* Direct LED — LED backlighting located all over the screen area; advantages; possibility of uselocal dimming, the disadvantages include a large thickness of the TV. This technology is used in televisions of various series.
Ripperr
Message#11
12.01.17, 01:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 549
Meizu M1 Note

I almost asked the same question that you have been silent for the 2nd day and promised to answer the mail ... I really consider it as a 55-inch TV replacement for the parents because there is a defect in the matrix ... the parents said that they will arrange 50 inches but I’m looking at the 49 IPS matrix I think it will be preferable to 50. The question is what is inside the TV if there is slag in the inside, that is, it makes sense to buy Samsung as a media player from the Internet through a special widget that plays everything online in its original quality enough now it works so it hasn’t downloaded movies from the Internet for 5 years .... The quality of the map is strict 5 .... what I saw earlier on the androyd, the maximum quality was tied to 3 points ... there is no smoothness of the picture, something with a color range of color that is stepped I don’t know how to explain it but it can be seen with an unarmed look you look at the picture this is 1080 something - the impression is that upscale is with 720 ... well, if the android really wants it, there is an Android tablet with hdmi and RK3288 with quite vigorous 4 cores and Andryusha 6.0.1

Post has been editedRipperr - 12.01.17, 01:39
alexbulanyy
Message#12
15.01.17, 22:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

Guys, those who already have this telly, you can pzhlst to protest it in the benchmark, I wonder what it will show indicators
oleg1979s
Message#13
17.01.17, 05:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 07.11.12
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Here is a man shot a reviewer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abZlLv1YFpQ. People: who has this TV - remove the video review with a demonstration of the work of yusb, run the movie in full HD at least 10GB would be, 4K video from YouTube in 60k / s. And then the review is about nothing, but there are simply no others.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100>Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos SM-G950FD + Gear VR SM-R324
alexbulanyy
Message#14
17.01.17, 10:09
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

This video is fuflomitsyn full, there is nothing exact there. We are waiting from others
Maxxx0613
Message#15
17.01.17, 11:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 15.09.13
Lenovo IdeaTab A2107

Good day guys!
I purchased this unit with a diagonal of 43 "
What can I say! Expected from the TV much more.
The very first thing that did not like it was the very large lights on the panel, on the sides, this is especially visible on a dark background! The image is not very clear in full hd, it was still clear that the screen as stated by the manufacturer was not 4k but full hd.
Well, so like all the rules so far, it copes with content normally, there are no glitches, then we'll wake up and continue the test.
laym09
Message#16
17.01.17, 15:29
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 19.03.13
Sony Xperia Z1

Hello to all. I am the owner of a 43 "TV of this company. Acquired on December 15
Let's start with the good: the picture is bright, there is enough sound, 4K clips from youtube are spinning without brakes. Connected by wi-fi.
Yes, there are lights on the screen! (((visible with a completely white screen or completely dark. During operation, such moments rarely happen.
Today I will try to pass the tests on it.
If you have questions, I will be glad to help.
oleg1979s
Message#17
17.01.17, 15:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 07.11.12
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Well, one way or another, he became the owner of this device with a diagonal of 55 ". It produces quite an impression. HD channels reproduce well and smoothly. 4k has not yet been watched.

Have the impressions changed during the operation of the TV? If there is a phone with a normal camera or camera, make a macro photo of the screen pixels to find out which structure is RGB or WRGB pixels? On the outlet there are reviews that shut up on online views, right? OTTpler interested. How browsing by yusb, reads everything? What doubts torment you, can we take Romsat 55UMT16512T2 (without smart)? In the reviews, someone wrote that HDMI shows 4k 60k / sec from an external set-top box and HDMI v2.0.

Post has been editedoleg1979s - 17.01.17, 15:51

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100>Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos SM-G950FD + Gear VR SM-R324
alexbulanyy
Message#18
17.01.17, 16:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

A very good idea about Romsat 4K TV without a smart, if you think so, then the TV Kiwi can become a brick with 1GB operative in a year, then you can’t do anything. Romsat 55UMT16512T2 costs 14,000 (with a diagonal of 55, with a kiwi 49 costs 17,000) plus a smart TV set in 1700, cheaper even than a kiwi, but the functionality is much steeper. There are cool consoles on the mini-pc.com.ua website (at most in the net on orders and reviews on the A95X model). About Romsat heard only good reviews, this model Romsat 55UMT16512T2 has all the necessary inputs, and the most not unimportant is the T2, the fact that there is no kiwi.
ovens
Message#19
17.01.17, 19:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
LG G5

* oleg1979s, the viewing impression has not changed about OTT and so on. I can’t say anything. I’m watching the satellite NTV + YouTube video. And about the gaps on iptv I think most of all it depends on the network provider. At home there is a TV Philips 42 diagonal. If you put it side by side, the difference in the image and the sound will be.
P.S. Philips = 1500 &
Kiwi is less than 800

--------------------
ovens
Message#20
17.01.17, 23:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 211
LG G5

Put ott player. Watching the whole evening evrosport nd by air. Zatykov did not observe

--------------------
Subbba
Message#21
18.01.17, 00:38
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 02.05.09

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image