> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

531 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> PPTV King 7 - Firmware
Mail halilov
Message#1
27.11.14, 10:08
IOS & Android
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1214
Check in: 09.03.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

PPTV King 7 - Firmware
Picturepptv king 7
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Owners Club PPTV King 7 / 7S | DAC talk | Development of kernels and firmware for PPTV King 7 5.1 | Modifications and decorations | Firmware

Important information!

Important information!

Before you write something in the subject, carefully study the topic header!

• If you did not find the answer in the topic header, use the search by topic:
    Picture
  • If the search did not give you an answer - write your question in the subject line, adhering toForum Rules, Rules section "Android - Firmware"and this template:

Template
  • Firmware: here we indicate the name of the firmware
  • Description of the problem: we write that it does not work / does not work in the firmware that you specified above
  • What happened: write, after what actions the problem popped up
  • What was done: write, have you tried to solve the problem.

Template code:
[LIST] [*] [B] Firmware [/ B]: here we indicate the name of the firmware
[*] [B] Description of the problem [/ B]: we write that it does not work / does not suit it in the firmware that you specified above
[*] [B] What happened [/ B]: write, after what actions the problem popped up
[*] [B] What has been done [/ B]: write, have you tried to solve the problem already. [/ LIST]

Non-template messages, as well as replies and messages like "Where did my message go ?! "etc.deleted without warning!

Picture

Information on using the phone:

• It is not necessary to unlock the bootloader, many people have confirmed that everything works fine without unlocking the bootloader.
  • Important note with "BACKUP" (Backup - backup) through "TWRP" - link to post
  • Information about the event indicator:
    • The color of the LED at 100% charge on different firmware can be green or blue, as when charging in the off, and when on. It depends on the firmware.

• Is it possible to install King 7 firmware on King 7S - link to answer
  • SuperSu (which offers to install TWRP recovery) on the stock firmware should NOT be INSTALLED, after that the smartphone is not loaded into the system, you have to re-flip it again.
  • After wiping from Twrp, you have to wait 5 minutes, while the smartphone freezes. After a reboot (by holding the button ON for a long time), everything works fine.

Do not forget to backup before any actions with the phone!

Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

The authors of the content stated on the resource are not responsible for the broken devices and curved hands of the owners!

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware

To the attention of the creators of firmware and porters! How to make your post with the firmware.

�������������� ������� �� �����������, �� ������������. download

Legend:
  • If there is text in brackets [SP FlashTool] - firmware to install / restore using SP FlashTool (PC)
  • If there is text in brackets[TWRP] - firmware for installation using TWRP (Recovery).
  • Attached Image- Firmware is recommended for installation, has good reviews and high popularity.
  • Attached Image- The firmware has bugs and flaws.
  • Attached Image- Beta firmware version, extremely unstable, not recommended for installation.

Official firmware

Custom firmware

Firmware backups
Instructions
Recovery, Kernels
miscellanea

Reviews of firmware, comparison
Supplement to the firmware

Russified settings file for firmware 3.3.0
How to restore imei
Butanimations
Modified camera
Hi-Fi sound on
Firmware for PPTV King 7S radio module from firmware 230l
AROMA FILEMANAGER
VpnDialogs.apk
3D Center for King 7S
Advice for dummies.
How to remove viruses.
List of frozen system applications on the Poli UI 2.0 firmware (screenshots)
Everything related to melodies.
Script to remove Gaaps'ov.
GPS fix
Source tree for PPTV King 7
Xposed for PP6000
Butanimation
For those who want to do porting firmware
Boot with init.d support
Solving the "PMT" Error
Engineering menu settings
How to make autofocus work.
Enable aptX Wireless Bluetooth
Solving a gyro problem
The solution to the problem if it does not go to the Google account, during the initial setup.
Scatter-File Poli UI
MTP Device Error, Failure

History of polls

04/23/17
Attached Image

Change caps

[+ ] - Added
[O ] - Replaced / Updated
[- ] - Removed

[+ ] - Firmware
Caynogenmod 13 for PPTV KIN7 and PPTVKIN7S by MI_TeaM

[+ ] - #Miscellanea
Patch to save battery power

[+ ] - Firmware
CM-v13.0 on Android 6.0.1 (Modified)

[+ ] - Firmware
AOSP 5.1 (Multilanguage)

[+ ] - # Recover
TWRP for 2D device and firmware 3.3.0

[+ ] - Addition to the firmware
CM 13 - Instructions for getting rid of black squares

[+ ] - Addition to the firmware
CM 13 - We treat sound via Bluetooth

[+ ] - Firmware
PPTV King 7 Russian final firmware version 3.3.0

[+ ] - #Miscellanea
Hi-Fi sound on
Modified camera
New butanimations

[+ ] - # Recover
TWRP MOD HANUMA (Only for firmware with boot 3.1.1)
TWRP 3.1.1-0

[+ ] - Firmware
K7AROM SE IV / K7AROM SE IV BLACK EDITION

[+ ] - Firmware
Custom_by_DD_Poli_UI_3.3.0_FT

[O ] - Firmware
Haser ROM update link to post

[+ ] - #Recovery
Mod Recovery 3.1.0 for firmware 3.3.0

[+ ] - Firmware
K7AROM_3.3.0_M1

[+ ] - Firmware
PP6000 2D version 3.3.0
[+ ] - #Cap
New topic - "Modification and decorations"
Minor edits and updates

[+ ] - Firmware
K7AROM_3.1.1_M1
[+ ] - #Cap
Section "Backups of firmware"

[+ ] - #Poll

20.04.17 - 23.04.17

[O ] - Full update caps
[+ ] - Firmware
PPlight noGAPPS
[+ ] - #Miscellanea
PPTV King 7S radio module from 230I firmware

Archive
Added firmware "CM-13.0-GAPPS" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>CyanogenMod. "
Added "3D Center for King 7S" under the spoiler "Miscellaneous".
Added "GAPPS arm64, 5.1, pico" under the spoiler "Driver and Utilities".
Added firmware "AOSP (EF168_GB_DW_L012-R-EN-GAPPS)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Official firmware. "
Added "Video instruction for dummies (Installing drivers, unlocking the bootloader, installing TWRP, backing up the system, flashing and installing Google services)." under spoiler "Instructions>Firmware, Ruth. "

Added "Backup UI Poly UI 3.1.1[TWRP] "under spoiler" firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Poly.UI 3.1 (FlashTool)
Added firmware "King 7 Custom Poli_UI3.3_p1" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "
Added "Tip for dummies" under the spoiler "Misc."
Added "Important note with" Backup "through" TWRP "under the spoiler" Important information! ".

Added firmware "K7AROM_2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "
Added firmware "Custom_by_DD_Poli_UI_3.1.1_V.2_FT (FlashTool)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "
Added "Patch №6 for Poly UI 2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Patches from mardaly. "
Added "How to remove viruses" under the "Miscellaneous" spoiler.
Added "Patch No. 5 for Poly UI2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Patches from mardaly. "

Added firmware "Revision RAM & REM" under the spoiler. Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "
Added firmware "Custom_by_DD_Poli_UI_3.1.1[TWRP] "under spoiler" firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "

Added "Option N2 fixes the bootlap (eternal reboot) with the firmware" under the spoiler "Instructions>Other. "
Added information "About the event indicator" under the spoiler "Important information".
Added "Replacing a bright blue background with quick settings on your own on Poly (PPOS) 1.1-2.0-3.1 firmware" under spoiler "Instructions>Other. "
Added firmware "PolyUI 3.1.1 (King 7S, FlashToool)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "

Added "List of frozen system applications on the Poli UI 2.0 firmware (screenshots)" under the "Miscellaneous" spoiler.
Added "Everything related to melodies" under the spoiler "Miscellaneous".

Added "Script for deleting Gaaps." under the spoiler "Miscellaneous".
Added "Patch to OWA (Rolls back the camera deleting unnecessary libraries and files)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>AOSP>OWA ".

Added "Patch number 2 for Poly UI 2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Patches from mardaly. "
Added recovery "TWRP 3.1.0" under the spoiler "Recovery, Kernel>Recovery. "

Added "Patch to OWA (stock font, camera)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>AOSP>OWA ".
Added "files for customizing Flyme 6" under the spoiler. Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>FlymeOS>Flyme 6 6.11.30 daily. "
added important note to the firmware "AOSP 5.1[SP FlashTool] "under spoiler" firmware>Custom firmware>AOSP ".

Added a new spoiler "Template for the design of the post with the firmware."
Added firmware "PPPPP 3.1.3.3.3" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based drain>Firmware from "basfff".
Added firmware "AOSP 5.1 (" FlashToool ") under the spoiler" Firmware>Custom firmware>AOSP ".
Added 2 reviews about the firmware "OWA"
under the spoiler "firmware>Supplement to the firmware>AOSP>OWA ".
Added "Patch № 4 for Poly UI 2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Patches from mardaly. "

Added firmware "OWA based on AOSP and RR" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>AOSP ".

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAkella_MC - 04.07.18, 18:28
Reason for editing: If Gapps stopped working.
idimario
Message#22
24.12.16, 20:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 20.12.12

Aosp firmware, after losing the network in the basement, does not connect back, just reboot. Pay attention, who has this, do you confirm?
Shenmue_x
Message#23
24.12.16, 20:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 321
Check in: 20.05.12
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 1051L

Aosp firmware, after losing the network in the basement, does not connect back, just reboot. Pay attention, who has this, do you confirm?

They did not write what exactly does not connect back-mobile network or WiFi. Specially went to where there is no connection. Weifai lost the signal when leaving the house, respectively. Sims 4G MTS and Tele2 are standing. I went to the zone without communication - the network is lost in both sim cards. After 10 minutes came out - everything was found back. 4G works, tele2 too. Returned home - picked up a wifi. Those. I did not notice any problems, everything connects like.

Post has been editedShenmue_x - 24.12.16, 20:54
idimario
Message#24
24.12.16, 20:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

* Shenmue_x, mobile network. 39 minutes without a network was. It's strange that we have one firmware and I have baits with VR programs, then with this, can I roll the firmware over again?

Post has been editedidimario - 24.12.16, 20:55
Shenmue_x
Message#25
24.12.16, 21:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 321

Can I roll the firmware over again?

If you roll on top, it is unlikely that this will change anything. For the purity of the experiment, you need to roll with all the wipes.
idimario
Message#26
24.12.16, 21:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 176

* Shenmue_xcache and date? How to instructions?
Shenmue_x
Message#27
24.12.16, 21:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 321

cache and date?

Not. Everything must be wipe. In recovery: Wipe->advanced wipe->Check all but the last two checkboxes (Micro SdCard and USB-Otg).
-Attention: With a full wipe, all the info will be erased from the phone's memory.
-If you do not complete wipe, then the tails from the old installation remain and they can interfere with the normal operation of the new system.
-When installing any new firmware, you should always do a full wipe.

Post has been editedShenmue_x - 24.12.16, 21:39
bilibaba
Message#28
24.12.16, 23:54
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 19.12.16

Hello everyone, I understand that the question has already been on the back of everything and a lot of pages have been written, but I still read those branches about the firmware where I stopped. We kindly request, because it is not so difficult, to shoot a video on your own instructions about the firmware of this device, I do not want to make a brick due to inexperience, and when there is a step-by-step visual (video instruction) then anyone can do it, make a gift to people for the New Year (and I ask you not to throw slippers on me, since the question has already fooled everyone).
Everyone has a camera on the phone and it takes about 5 minutes (firmware).
Thank.

Post has been editedbilibaba - 24.12.16, 23:55
conetick
Message#29
25.12.16, 01:29
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 26.02.13
Motorola DROID 2 Global

And the Poli UI 2 version comes from the box, and there is already a third one on the site, can it compete with AOSP?
talayn321
Message#30
25.12.16, 06:54
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 30.07.12

pmaav
Message#31
25.12.16, 12:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 04.12.16

In the cap hangs the stock firmware, this is not a zip for firmware via TWRP. plus Casper found a virus in the archive (Jpg crack exe)
pavlentiypashik
Message#32
25.12.16, 14:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 15.12.16

Hello everyone, I understand that the question has already been on the back of everything and a lot of pages have been written, but I still read those branches about the firmware where I stopped. We kindly request, because it is not so difficult, to shoot a video on your own instructions about the firmware of this device, I do not want to make a brick due to inexperience, and when there is a step by step visual (video instruction) then anyone can do it, make a gift to people for the New Year (and I ask you not to throw slippers on me, since the question has already fooled everyone). Everyone has a camera on the phone and it takes about 5 minutes (firmware). Thank you

I support with both hands, you can reread as you like, but it would be better to watch one good video instruction, write down, who can, please.
sandroid_nk
Message#33
25.12.16, 21:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 755
Check in: 02.11.12
Elephone P8000

* blyha
* kiruha_21,
* romasemyon
Vnaturi)

Posted 12/25/2016 21:09 PM:

* sandroid_nk
Wash here normsexile

Post has been editedsandroid_nk - 25.12.16, 21:09
vaalf
Message#34
25.12.16, 22:14
Persōna suspecta
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 8742
Check in: 12.05.13
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

M
Stop flooding and offtopic in the subject.
Subject cleaned.

--------------------
Do you think all that simple? Yes, everything is simple. But not at all. A. Einstein.
Bake68
Message#35
26.12.16, 09:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1011
Check in: 10.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

If someone else does not know how to flashhttp://gadgetmir.org/f…hyu-sp-flash-tool.html
with photos, I asked for 3.1.1, everything is OK
pankivkolya
Message#36
26.12.16, 10:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 13.01.13

Bake68 @ 12.26.2016, 09:26*
If someone else does not know how to flashhttp://gadgetmir.org/f…hyu-sp-flash-tool.html
with photos, I asked for 3.1.1, everything is OK

Describe your impressions as firmware? Radio working? What are the changes, android 5?
Bake68
Message#37
26.12.16, 10:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1011
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

* pankivkolya,
Radio did not check. So normal, working, without lags. That weather does not want to show. Made a root, locale. I will continue to use, on 2.0 I will not work it out, that's for sure. Yes, Droid 5.1 from October of this year.

Post has been editedBake68 - 26.12.16, 10:52
Reason for editing: Adding
pankivkolya
Message#38
26.12.16, 11:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 118
Check in: 13.01.13

Bake68 @ 12.26.2016, 10:51*
* pankivkolya,
Made a root, locale. I will continue to use, on 2.0 I will not work it out, that's for sure. Yes, Droid 5.1 from October of this year.

Is there no Russian? Only through the locale?
Bake68
Message#39
26.12.16, 11:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1011
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

* pankivkolya,
Yes
jan177
Message#40
26.12.16, 21:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
Check in: 21.04.16
LeEco Le Max 2 4/64

1. Do I need to unlock the bootloader on PPTV KING 7s to install TWRP?
2. Is there an Android ROM 6?
jan177
Message#41
26.12.16, 22:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
Check in: 21.04.16
LeEco Le Max 2 4/64

531 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 6:49 AM