> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

537 pagesV  « < 521 522 523 524 525 526 > »  

> PPTV King 7 - Firmware
Mail halilov
Message#1
27.11.14, 10:08
IOS & Android
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1214
Check in: 09.03.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

PPTV King 7 - Firmware
Picturepptv king 7
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Owners Club PPTV King 7 / 7S | DAC talk | Development of kernels and firmware for PPTV King 7 5.1 | Modifications and decorations | Firmware

Important information!

Important information!

Before you write something in the subject, carefully study the topic header!

• If you did not find the answer in the topic header, use the search by topic:
    Picture
  • If the search did not give you an answer - write your question in the subject line, adhering toForum Rules, Rules section "Android - Firmware"and this template:

Template
  • Firmware: here we indicate the name of the firmware
  • Description of the problem: we write that it does not work / does not work in the firmware that you specified above
  • What happened: write, after what actions the problem popped up
  • What was done: write, have you tried to solve the problem.

Template code:
[LIST] [*] [B] Firmware [/ B]: here we indicate the name of the firmware
[*] [B] Description of the problem [/ B]: we write that it does not work / does not suit it in the firmware that you specified above
[*] [B] What happened [/ B]: write, after what actions the problem popped up
[*] [B] What has been done [/ B]: write, have you tried to solve the problem already. [/ LIST]

Non-template messages, as well as replies and messages like "Where did my message go ?! "etc.deleted without warning!

Picture

Information on using the phone:

• It is not necessary to unlock the bootloader, many people have confirmed that everything works fine without unlocking the bootloader.
  • Important note with "BACKUP" (Backup - backup) through "TWRP" - link to post
  • Information about the event indicator:
    • The color of the LED at 100% charge on different firmware can be green or blue, as when charging in the off, and when on. It depends on the firmware.

• Is it possible to install King 7 firmware on King 7S - link to answer
  • SuperSu (which offers to install TWRP recovery) on the stock firmware should NOT be INSTALLED, after that the smartphone is not loaded into the system, you have to re-flip it again.
  • After wiping from Twrp, you have to wait 5 minutes, while the smartphone freezes. After a reboot (by holding the button ON for a long time), everything works fine.

Do not forget to backup before any actions with the phone!

Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

The authors of the content stated on the resource are not responsible for the broken devices and curved hands of the owners!

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware

To the attention of the creators of firmware and porters! How to make your post with the firmware.

�������������� ������� �� �����������, �� ������������. download

Legend:
  • If there is text in brackets [SP FlashTool] - firmware to install / restore using SP FlashTool (PC)
  • If there is text in brackets[TWRP] - firmware for installation using TWRP (Recovery).
  • Attached Image- Firmware is recommended for installation, has good reviews and high popularity.
  • Attached Image- The firmware has bugs and flaws.
  • Attached Image- Beta firmware version, extremely unstable, not recommended for installation.

Official firmware

Custom firmware

Firmware backups
Instructions
Recovery, Kernels
miscellanea

Reviews of firmware, comparison
Supplement to the firmware

Russified settings file for firmware 3.3.0
How to restore imei
Butanimations
Modified camera
Hi-Fi sound on
Firmware for PPTV King 7S radio module from firmware 230l
AROMA FILEMANAGER
VpnDialogs.apk
3D Center for King 7S
Advice for dummies.
How to remove viruses.
List of frozen system applications on the Poli UI 2.0 firmware (screenshots)
Everything related to melodies.
Script to remove Gaaps'ov.
GPS fix
Source tree for PPTV King 7
Xposed for PP6000
Butanimation
For those who want to do porting firmware
Boot with init.d support
Solving the "PMT" Error
Engineering menu settings
How to make autofocus work.
Enable aptX Wireless Bluetooth
Solving a gyro problem
The solution to the problem if it does not go to the Google account, during the initial setup.
Scatter-File Poli UI
MTP Device Error, Failure

History of polls

04/23/17
Attached Image

Change caps

[+ ] - Added
[O ] - Replaced / Updated
[- ] - Removed

[+ ] - Firmware
Caynogenmod 13 for PPTV KIN7 and PPTVKIN7S by MI_TeaM

[+ ] - #Miscellanea
Patch to save battery power

[+ ] - Firmware
CM-v13.0 on Android 6.0.1 (Modified)

[+ ] - Firmware
AOSP 5.1 (Multilanguage)

[+ ] - # Recover
TWRP for 2D device and firmware 3.3.0

[+ ] - Addition to the firmware
CM 13 - Instructions for getting rid of black squares

[+ ] - Addition to the firmware
CM 13 - We treat sound via Bluetooth

[+ ] - Firmware
PPTV King 7 Russian final firmware version 3.3.0

[+ ] - #Miscellanea
Hi-Fi sound on
Modified camera
New butanimations

[+ ] - # Recover
TWRP MOD HANUMA (Only for firmware with boot 3.1.1)
TWRP 3.1.1-0

[+ ] - Firmware
K7AROM SE IV / K7AROM SE IV BLACK EDITION

[+ ] - Firmware
Custom_by_DD_Poli_UI_3.3.0_FT

[O ] - Firmware
Haser ROM update link to post

[+ ] - #Recovery
Mod Recovery 3.1.0 for firmware 3.3.0

[+ ] - Firmware
K7AROM_3.3.0_M1

[+ ] - Firmware
PP6000 2D version 3.3.0
[+ ] - #Cap
New topic - "Modification and decorations"
Minor edits and updates

[+ ] - Firmware
K7AROM_3.1.1_M1
[+ ] - #Cap
Section "Backups of firmware"

[+ ] - #Poll

20.04.17 - 23.04.17

[O ] - Full update caps
[+ ] - Firmware
PPlight noGAPPS
[+ ] - #Miscellanea
PPTV King 7S radio module from 230I firmware

Archive
Added firmware "CM-13.0-GAPPS" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>CyanogenMod. "
Added "3D Center for King 7S" under the spoiler "Miscellaneous".
Added "GAPPS arm64, 5.1, pico" under the spoiler "Driver and Utilities".
Added firmware "AOSP (EF168_GB_DW_L012-R-EN-GAPPS)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Official firmware. "
Added "Video instruction for dummies (Installing drivers, unlocking the bootloader, installing TWRP, backing up the system, flashing and installing Google services)." under spoiler "Instructions>Firmware, Ruth. "

Added "Backup UI Poly UI 3.1.1[TWRP] "under spoiler" firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Poly.UI 3.1 (FlashTool)
Added firmware "King 7 Custom Poli_UI3.3_p1" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "
Added "Tip for dummies" under the spoiler "Misc."
Added "Important note with" Backup "through" TWRP "under the spoiler" Important information! ".

Added firmware "K7AROM_2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "
Added firmware "Custom_by_DD_Poli_UI_3.1.1_V.2_FT (FlashTool)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "
Added "Patch №6 for Poly UI 2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Patches from mardaly. "
Added "How to remove viruses" under the "Miscellaneous" spoiler.
Added "Patch No. 5 for Poly UI2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Patches from mardaly. "

Added firmware "Revision RAM & REM" under the spoiler. Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "
Added firmware "Custom_by_DD_Poli_UI_3.1.1[TWRP] "under spoiler" firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "

Added "Option N2 fixes the bootlap (eternal reboot) with the firmware" under the spoiler "Instructions>Other. "
Added information "About the event indicator" under the spoiler "Important information".
Added "Replacing a bright blue background with quick settings on your own on Poly (PPOS) 1.1-2.0-3.1 firmware" under spoiler "Instructions>Other. "
Added firmware "PolyUI 3.1.1 (King 7S, FlashToool)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based on runoff. "

Added "List of frozen system applications on the Poli UI 2.0 firmware (screenshots)" under the "Miscellaneous" spoiler.
Added "Everything related to melodies" under the spoiler "Miscellaneous".

Added "Script for deleting Gaaps." under the spoiler "Miscellaneous".
Added "Patch to OWA (Rolls back the camera deleting unnecessary libraries and files)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>AOSP>OWA ".

Added "Patch number 2 for Poly UI 2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Patches from mardaly. "
Added recovery "TWRP 3.1.0" under the spoiler "Recovery, Kernel>Recovery. "

Added "Patch to OWA (stock font, camera)" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>AOSP>OWA ".
Added "files for customizing Flyme 6" under the spoiler. Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>FlymeOS>Flyme 6 6.11.30 daily. "
added important note to the firmware "AOSP 5.1[SP FlashTool] "under spoiler" firmware>Custom firmware>AOSP ".

Added a new spoiler "Template for the design of the post with the firmware."
Added firmware "PPPPP 3.1.3.3.3" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>Custom based drain>Firmware from "basfff".
Added firmware "AOSP 5.1 (" FlashToool ") under the spoiler" Firmware>Custom firmware>AOSP ".
Added 2 reviews about the firmware "OWA"
under the spoiler "firmware>Supplement to the firmware>AOSP>OWA ".
Added "Patch № 4 for Poly UI 2.0" under the spoiler "Firmware>Supplement to the firmware>PolyUI, PPOS>Patches from mardaly. "

Added firmware "OWA based on AOSP and RR" under the spoiler "Firmware>Custom firmware>AOSP ".

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAkella_MC - 04.07.18, 18:28
Reason for editing: If Gapps stopped working.
Irbis85
Message#10442
14.03.19, 12:34
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 25.02.16
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

* farma70,
I will not experiment anymore ... this firmware fixes more than ... thanks

Posted on 03/14/2019 12:37 PM:

* lesnik757,
ibid below it is written in blue:
Important:
Support exfat for which many thanks to SKORPION_505 and his team MI_TeaM

I thought that later I managed to implement it
farma70
Message#10443
14.03.19, 14:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2700
Check in: 22.04.07

* Irbis85,
so I do not insist. I pointed out where there is support for everything. And then think for yourself. just why ask questions, if the answers are not initially suitable, in connection with their definition of the situation?

Post has been editedfarma70 - 14.03.19, 14:06
lwiw
Message#10444
21.03.19, 00:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 23.11.07

Gentlemen, I ask for help!
There is a device 7s, I tried to flash it (I want a radio, a dac, a root, etc.). The firmware was 3.3.0.
I started to sew for some video instructions. I downloaded flashtools, tvrp, downloaded - got a bootlap.
Found a post:PPTV King 7 - Firmwares (Post StarPer007 # 61398928)I swung the scanner and recovery from there, downloaded, clamped + on, the phone turned on, I chose recovery from three points, pressed -, got a new bootlap.
What to do? Panicking :(

Post has been editedlwiw - 21.03.19, 00:44
papadim1002
Message#10445
21.03.19, 01:51
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1623
Check in: 23.03.17

* lwiw, then re-sew, maybe not properly sewn
lwiw
Message#10446
21.03.19, 08:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

* papadim1002
I tried several times - the same thing.
And I suspect that the battery is dead. I put on charging - an endless bootlap (vibration, charging icon, the screen goes out or this: vibration, indicator P turns red). Somehow it can be turned off to at least charge normally?
I tried to update the drivers on my computer, it seems everything went well. Then when I connected the phone I got an error, something about the preloader, the device was removed.
:(
havlar
Message#10447
21.03.19, 09:06
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 07.10.08

lwiw @ 03/21/19 8:22*
Somehow it can be turned off,

Press the power button until shutdown.

--------------------
Cubot S200, PPTV King7, Cubot Power
papadim1002
Message#10448
21.03.19, 11:30
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1623

* lwiw, just when the bootlap, during the pause, long press on off until it turns off, sec 5, the main thing is that it does not turn on again from the button, eventually understand how much to keep the button off, I usually had a perpetual download if Akum is less than 50% with firmware Was, at first put on charge up to 100% and the firmware was turned on, then eventually came, that after the firmware I put on charging, I held it on for about five minutes, and without removing it I started the body, as a rule, everything started without a full charge
kpacabez
Message#10449
21.03.19, 11:33
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 27.09.14
Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S

How could such a crude explorer be made for recovery. For 3 hours I tried to copy everything from the phone to the USB flash drive, in order to restore everything as much as possible, since the OC stopped loading, in the end, could not stand it and interrupted, took too long to copy, and the backup weighs less than I had. You can’t see what he is copying, what he copied, how much is left, you can’t see the properties, and you can’t even select several files, maybe he or she will hang o.O on some file

Post has been editedkpacabez - 21.03.19, 11:37
papadim1002
Message#10450
21.03.19, 11:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1623

* kpacabezwhen doing a backup, press the checkbox, compression, then the backup will be two times less in weight, although the recovery will show it in full-weight mode, if you need applications, the date backup will suffice
Once I used the explorer in recovery, it was spattered and now only backup ...

Post has been editedpapadim1002 - 21.03.19, 11:45
AlexFlud
Message#10451
21.03.19, 12:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1261
Check in: 03.08.11
PPTV King 7

* kpacabez
Alternatively, try this file manager:AROMA Filemanager
In CWM, I used them only, at TWRP I do not know how it will work.
lwiw
Message#10452
21.03.19, 15:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

I tried many different options, clamped for 5-10-30 seconds, with charging turned on and off. If the phone is turned off, I put on charging, the red indicator P turns on for a few seconds, then the charging icon, and then an endless reboot. How can this be overcome? Is it possible to try to flash while it is in this form?

Maybe there is a man in St. Petersburg who will help to flash this wonderful device for a fee? Or remotely. Or do you have a new service center? In PM please
papadim1002
Message#10453
21.03.19, 15:33
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1623

* lwiw, so, and exactly on the body firmware downloaded? if so, what kind of link, please, otherwise there are versions for 7 and 7s
kpacabez
Message#10454
21.03.19, 16:59
User
[offline]

Messages 51

Lord Dear Chinese, they gave me the firmware for "King7s", sort of like, the same as mine, that is, in Russian ui 3.1.1https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MAQM/b9gRGbjVg
He asked for a long time ... The Chinese pretended that they did not understand what I asked them or did not answer. Nevertheless, they turned out to be kind and sincere people who simply could not “freeze” for several weeks in a row my raids in aliexpress messages. And they began to answer me only after the "answers" on aliexpress - I began to tell people that the seller does not give the firmware on the phone they are selling.
Friends, check what is there and tell the public. Everyone is very interesting.

The archive is damaged, but the files are received by the archiver and you can put the firmware in parts System.img in the system and boot.img in the boot (it is also flashed). Everything else remains after removing the firmware. I also searched for the same one, because after deleting the play marcket my mine stopped loading, it hangs on the Chinese splash screen. So far the best firmware. : thank_you:

Post has been editedkpacabez - 21.03.19, 17:01
FedorSergeevich
Message#10455
21.03.19, 17:14
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1737
Check in: 12.08.14
HTC EVO 3D

kpacabez @ 03.21.19, 16:59*
Archive is damaged
Yes, this can not be! This firmware "hung" on the Internet for a couple of years and no one complained about the damaged archive. Download it again at normal Internet speed for a whole carrier and you will be happy.
lwiw
Message#10456
21.03.19, 18:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23

* papadim1002Most likely no. At the stage of installing the recovery, I received the first bootlap!
papadim1002
Message#10457
21.03.19, 19:05
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1623

* lwiw, so if the firmware is out of the box, then it will be so, at this stage, I think it will be enough to sew up any custom for ft and respectively, re-sew the recovery with a kit, the firmware, respectively, for my body model
kpacabez
Message#10458
21.03.19, 19:14
User
[offline]

Messages 51

FedorSergeevich @ 03/21/19 6:14*
Yes, this can not be! This firmware "hung" on the Internet for a couple of years and no one complained about the damaged archive. Download it again at normal Internet speed for a whole carrier and you will be happy.

I tried more than once. All firmware can complain about the signature, but they are installed, and this only in parts. From the computer also writes error. Maybe the recovery needs another, but then. Through the program flash tool you need a scatter file.
FedorSergeevich
Message#10459
21.03.19, 19:28
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1737
Check in: 12.08.14
HTC EVO 3D

kpacabez @ 03/21/19 9:14*
I tried more than once
I have never installed it, but I know for sure that you are doing something wrong. No one has ever complained about a damaged archive.
kpacabez
Message#10460
21.03.19, 19:55
User
[offline]

Messages 51

FedorSergeevich @ 03/21/19, 20:28*
I have never installed it, but I know for sure that you are doing something wrong. No one has ever complained about a damaged archive.

I apologize for the panic. I did not correctly sew. Out of habit, I began to flash right into the recovery, to which it cursed and misled me. After I tried through ADBADB and all that can be done with itJust as I installed the recovery. Later I downloaded the SP Flash tool, the drivers after the first torment were already there. In search of the installation file, I climbed into the archive and found it. It turns out you need to unpack the entire archive. Further, after numerous manipulations, he downloaded everything into the switched off smartphone and it all worked. It seems to me that everything is too mixed up on the forum, which is hard to understand than to follow. : thank_you:

Posted on 03/21/2019 19:59:

One question left. There is a third section of Authentication below scatter, and so there were no files for it, but everything is installed without it. What is this file for and what will happen if I do not install it? :)
kpacabez
Message#10461
21.03.19, 20:36
User
[offline]

Messages 51

Lwiw @ 03/21/19 16:20*
I tried many different options, clamped for 5-10-30 seconds, with charging turned on and off. If the phone is turned off, I put on charging, the red indicator P turns on for a few seconds, then the charging icon, and then an endless reboot. How can this be overcome? Is it possible to try to flash while it is in this form?

Maybe there is a man in St. Petersburg who will help to flash this wonderful device for a fee? Or remotely. Or do you have a new service center? In PM please

There is no matter whether charging is connected or not. I hold for 2 seconds of power on and immediately press the volume key up; If a black window opens with a choice, then choose the middle one, install recovery from the computer and you can flash it. If it does not open, then try a new one, press seconds 10.15 before shutting down, immediately press it, otherwise it will turn on immediately and you do not have time to press the volume. If it does not enter this menu, then it means brick, but bricks, like, are also being treated.

537 pagesV  « < 521 522 523 524 525 526 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 6:14