Here you can ask a question about the work of a flea market | and get an answer to your question

Rep: (436)
In this topic you can ask your question about the work of a flea market and the work of the Forum.
The topic will be cleaned regularly and a list of questions and answers will be created. Mini FAQ so to speak.

M
A WARNING.
Questions "Why am I banned?" and like here we do not ask. Such questions can always be asked in a personal moderator who imposed the punishment.

!
In this topic, flood and offtopic will not allow.
Violation of this warning will be punished.

Rep: (1)
What headphone amplifier we have included in the black list for sale?

Rep: (1095)
* GregN560,
Hello.
If you are able to add it to the listAnnouncement: RULES of the section Flea marketpermitted to sell / purchase (claim 5), your advertisement will be immediately restored and brought apologies.
With respect.

Rep: (978)
* sergei1672 , here Flea market You create a new topic, and fill out the required fields.

Rep: (45)
good day
I want to advertise the sale of Khadas vim2 - it odnopltnik, but in essence the TV / game console, it is in this form and it is used by most on this forum.
Ads posted, but it was removed.
Question - correct description or so to go to Avito?
Thank!

* anguish I who was a moderator Flea markets did not prevent the sale of single-board computer (although this PC), but if your theme was removed, then the current moderators decided that it violates n. 5 RULES section Flea . Therefore, repeated sale of prohibited goods not advise it, in order not to receive punishment. So on Avito.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 23.10.18, 21:35

Rep: (45)
* artem1701,
thanks, I already guessed)
In general, the flea market is seen tightening control compliance regulations, the new moderator here?
That is right of course, but the mobile world is wider than listed in the rules, IMHO this is somewhat reduce the audience (which probably does not matter).

* anguish Nothing hard, I do not see. With regards to the wider, rules are rules. While they were there, because it is just necessary to comply. If you decide to expand the range of allowed goods from sale, I think it will become known to all.

Rep: (13)
Where is my post about the sale, why remove it? It issued a fine.

syperio @ 04.11.18, 11:27*
Where is my post about the sale

Hey.
Sale of "air" is not within the competence of the flea market, will you actually on hand, please delete and no one will.

Rep: (4)
Sorry but as to advertise the sale of the TV box?

Rep: (140)
Search used, but old links do not work.
Explain again. You can give three of ads in the calendar month? Or need to wait 31 days from the date of announcement of the third?

Post has been edited119270 - 09.11.18, 20:18

tab,
The total number of devices sold per month should not exceed 3. Regardless of the number of topics.
Accordingly, the maximum number of themes created per month cannot exceed 3.
In addition, if you sell three devices every month, you may be suspected of commerce.

Sorry, I corrected.

Post has been editedPlutonLine - 09.11.18, 20:57
Reason for editing: and

Rep: (140)
* PlutonLine ,
I have already read, but my question there is no answer

From the 1st to the 31th, only 3 ads can be just one day, all three post or one in any convenient day.

Rep: (64)
Hey. I created an ad, but it does not appear in the section. ??

* Research in motion And what to sell?

Rep: (64)
* artem1701 , E box. TV set-top box on androidtv

* Research in motion Then I do not help you. Prefix to sell exactly as possible. Perhaps engine forum buggy.

Rep: (20)
I want to sell two of its phones. Can I have 2 ads at the same time?

Rep: (189)
Hello.
Is it possible to advertise the sale of the gaming headset and a headphone jack?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/11/19, 3:31