> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners TV set-top boxes from the company XIAOMI [Android] | [Tv]

Rep: (756)
XIAOMI Console TV Owners Club
Accessories for Xiaomi TV / TV BOX пїЅ | XIAOMI TV BOX 4 пїЅ |
Specifications
The cap will be filled with the passage of time!

Bugs out of the box box 3 pro mdz18aa

Overview of software for the console

Friends, I ask you to transfer all discussions and questions here! Our consoles work about the same, but do not forget to write its name and firmware version before asking a question!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgaiverxxi - 13.02.18, 12:26
Reason for editing: Correction of the title of the topic in the header (prefix>prefixes)

Rep: (86)
Gaiverxxi @ 12.21.16, 10:22*
for open relaxed communication
just such a thing was not enough, about all and a little.

* bolik7700 , plus that the owners of the previous ones will pull up (I hope), we will share our experience), otherwise we already got the problem with the joystick.

* gaiverxxi , it will be great, and all in one place. sorry it can not be registered in my devices, otherwise there will be confusion

* bolik7700 , I will make a color signature with the club + device.

* gaiverxxi , then what the doctor prescribed: rofl:

Rep: (4)
hi club members! I am the owner of the mini version, I decided to upgrade by the new year, advise what to take Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced or (Official International Version) Original Xiaomi Mi Android TV Box Quad-core Cortex-A53. mini with a bang copes with television and movies online, games are of interest here (at least those that are for Android TV). which of them is faster, faster, more helpful? the price is the same now. I’m not afraid of dancing with a tambourine.

Kit74 @ 12.22.16, 11:09*
TV Box 3 Enhanced

If the game is just her.

So what the hell is it from 19-aa to android?

Hello everyone: happy: even the people here are not very drawn: lol:

* bolik7700 ,
Normally, everything will be) the main thing is not to be afraid)))

Rep: (512)
All the same, scary;) Freeplay slam and that's it ...
* gaiverxxi
What problems with joystick torment?

Aspector @ 12.26.16, 10:27*
What problems with joystick torment?

So, like everyone else, probably. Che there, the tanks do not play, the asphalt does not drive. In general, the joy will come, I'll see what can be done.

About joysticks and games.
Mastering console emulators.RetroArch- complex and omnipotent.
The most difficult thing is to get to the skin change point. From the box remote control, the UI does not work (although on the main site there is a question about the TV fire remote control and an explanation on binding). The shortcut is displayed on Android TV.
ChineseHappy chik- more one-button, there is a version withTV UI. Downloading games is tied to a Chinese server (I have profiled in 7 days 2 times).

Post has been editedaspector - 26.12.16, 14:35

Aspector @ 12.26.16, 13:34*
About joysticks and games
The topic is good, but something about the game somehow everyone circumvents.

Rep: (6)
Hello UV. Forum users.
I'm sitting wondering what kind of prefix to take! Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced or xiaomi mibox 3 android tv.
On Xiaomi 3 Enhanced version of the device, is there a Russian-language firmware planned?
To watch online TV, online movies and watch 4k content, what kind of console do you recommend under the xiaomi brand?
What are the + and - of these prefixes of the 3rd version?

* hugo557 ,
Hugo557 @ 12.29.16, 19:58 *
Russian-language firmware

Of course not.
Hugo557 @ 12.29.16, 19:58*
4k content

Yes, you need to look for another device, and certainly not in this price category.
Hugo557 @ 12.29.16, 19:58*
What are the + and - of these prefixes of the 3rd version?

After the new year I will compare and lay out.

* hugo557 ,

Xiaomi mibox 3 android tv - black out of the box is ready to work with the official working Android TV (including Google cast).

Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced - White is theoretically faster, which means it's better for games. From Xiaomi, firmware with the official Android TV is not planned.

In general, the boxes are very similar.

Post has been editedaspector - 29.12.16, 21:12

I got two Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Game Controller (What will we call them mi gamepad, Midjou?). ATRetroArchit is determined correctly, it pulls everything automatically. With Asphalt 8 from the market GAPPS TV “out of the box” did not start, did not understand further.
So what are waiting for after NG instructions from gaiverxxi.

* aspector , mipad)

Found onsavagemessiahzine.comgeneral topic on
gamepads

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 06:29