> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners TV set-top boxes from the company XIAOMI [Android] | [Tv]

Rep: (756)
XIAOMI Console TV Owners Club
Accessories for Xiaomi TV / TV BOX пїЅ | XIAOMI TV BOX 4 пїЅ |
Specifications
The cap will be filled with the passage of time!

Bugs out of the box box 3 pro mdz18aa

Overview of software for the console

Friends, I ask you to transfer all discussions and questions here! Our consoles work about the same, but do not forget to write its name and firmware version before asking a question!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgaiverxxi - 13.02.18, 12:26
Reason for editing: Correction of the title of the topic in the header (prefix>prefixes)

Rep: (542)
* Dongamer ,
It's a club. The solution of course types. Buggy reflash.

Rep: (3)
* aspector , Well, at least I helped

Rep: (0)
Guys, I mi box (mdz16ab), take 2 years. Recently I noticed that I could not start the event from your phone to the console, according to the general wifi network, although I often use this feature. Tell me, what's the matter

Rep: (20)
Area-nsk @ 10.03.19, 21:13*
* DeVeD,
I think you have a defective console or something with the Internet.
I pah pah, neither of which does not brake at all. C Video Systems all flies only inhibit the torrents but with the speed at all right now, no ice at computer shows the injection of up to 200 Mbps at night and during the day ... 150 as part of the tariff. YouTube just works and is not buggy.
Once a week goes into a deep sleep, only helps pull-out from the outlet. And since everything is super. The parents of the same miboks 16AV and also without problems. And I have, and they miboks cable connected to the network.
Television watching tricolor of applications. Tricolor on the internet in general standings.

Uh ... I sort of wrote what was the problem and I decided it, and here is the marriage?

Post has been editedDeVeD - 12.03.19, 17:11

Rep: (1)
Hello, dear owners Xiaomei Boh E 3 or E box s, like you have with playing iptv, tried it on both consoles, ryvki- particularly evident on biguschey line on news channels, checked on prog tv, halva, iptv blue, through and mx vimu on ugoos and the minix, everything works fine, even cheap x 96mini, normally works iptv.

* 7slav76 , Mi box s. I turn iptv channel running line, e.g. RBC image twitches. The same playlist directly driven into a smart tv Samsung 2010g.v.-all seamlessly. Perhaps this is due to the fact that these boxes are not able to properly display video from interlaced. Iptv almost all Interlaced.

* AAV25 , Please specify Player software.
Because half of the problem lies with him.

Rep: (285)
* AAV25 PRA

* aspector , Firmware with afr beta2, afr switches perfectly. Default Boxing In the Customize put 1080p 50Hz. Look through iptv Perfect Player - afr enabled codecs on cars. Connect other codecs of setting up Perfect Player - did not notice the difference. Also look through probyval Halva with all built-in codecs, IPTV, TVirl. The result is the same, the image twitches, especially evident in scenes with rapid movement.

* 7slav76 ,
In fact, it was praised for iptv mdz18aa. He afr just no.
Here isthen wrote a bunch.
And so onut review
UPD: I do recommend everyone to choose from international. Mdz16ab or later there is ab

Post has been editedaspector - 05.04.19, 13:36

Rep: (40)
Hello. Opt for Android TV set-top box. Tell me what is best to choose and how to connect it to the Internet through a wire?
I read many reviews and did not understand how best to choose in 2019.

* DarkStar51 ,
1) narrow the choices down to the international official Android TV
It mdz16ab and mdz22ab.

2) buy a USB Ethernet adapter to connect the Internet.
There is an official or any other on the same chip.

Rep: (40)
* aspector , Is interesting as there is with audio codecs for video playback. Just say a problem when viewing ip tv by means of a torrent. And it is not the opportunity to root.

Post has been editedDarkStar51 - 08.04.19, 17:17

Rep: (135)
DarkStar51 @ 8.04.19, 14:47*
Opt for Android TV set-top box.

You betterthis topic

* DarkStar51 , Ruta in the official Android TV is not. Chinese Xiaomi interesting mdz18aa (due to root and razzhovannosti firmware issues).

Good afternoon, prompt data on devices like something you can implement display cable television dvb-c?

* black69dante ,
Theoretically, there are sticks usb-dvb,
but I think no oneunsubscribed.
Can subject his boxing ask if anyone recognizes otpishites pliz topicaccessories.

Guys, help out, I tried everything, I give up: unsure:
Krc why it stopped working voice search. Someone who says that? ConsoleXiaomi mi box 3

* Jap ,
set-top box model mdz $$ format ** write. She's at the bottom of the console is written.

* aspector , Mdz-16-AB

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 15:33