Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download:
Attached fileru.fourpda.skins.MIUI8Dark.apk(332.01 KB)

Description:
Last changes.
So, in the version1.6.2.1
Pop-up menus received a thin gray edging for better visibility.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The background of the skin and the panels at the top and bottom of the page with the numbering are black. (html ff000000 code)
Attached Image

The size of the skin is reduced, thanks to uv.yampic
All other changes are described.here
Past versions

Post has been editedjenibek - 07.07.20, 18:51
Reason for editing: 1.9.23

Rep: (4585)
WIGHT554 @ 04/17/17, 18:26*
-The wind gray background

Personally, I like it more, but let the rest decide

Rep: (675)
* art0502ver , Dark gray (such as was) or new black?

Rep: (3222)
ART0502VER @ 04/17/17, 18:53*
Personally, I like it more

WIGHT554 @ 04/17/17, 19:02*
dark grey

All the cheese was due to the fact that the black is not smaller enough.
I do not insist, but I will express an opinion. Fashion skins, this is a doubtful ... Many make fashion for themselves and that's it. Laying the same fashion in the topics of the skins, we risk getting a mess and avalanche "I want", bad. But again, your business. Personally, I will continue to update the skin version, which is in the header of this topic and is 784 times.

Rep: (675)
* jenibek , so I made a purely for myself))
Just shared maybe someone also likes old decoration

Post has been editedwight554 - 17.04.17, 19:23

Rep: (18)
Very interesting skin. That's just the text in the dark is a bit bright. Have you tried testing with more dark text?(For example, from Blackchrome Skin is softer. But there chromium style is not so cute as here)
If the main background is black here, then to whom the gray font will be dark in the afternoon - just add brightness. I think it seems to me too contrasting for a black background.

Post has been editedArzon00 - 28.04.17, 09:56

Rep: (34)
It came to the conclusion that there are Amoled screens users who want natural-black background and gray letters on it. For example, in this case, the text is too bright on the background of the real black. I see two solutions: make the background colors and the main text in the settings of the program itself, the second option to make the form of the main topic with the Amoled console, for example.

Post has been editedugwyve - 19.06.17, 18:05
Reason for editing: Orfo

Rep: (45)
* ugwyve , I am for, because with the amoled screen. Can someone make a version for amoled?

Rep: (398)
* P! N , * ugwyve ,
Yes, yes, the version for amoled would

Rep: (7)
Tell me how to install the skin in the application, I downloaded, the APK format file, installed it and everything or an application nor the icons ...

Rep: (3419)
* sbek ,
FAQ on client functionality (Post KUKUndrik # 41901338)

Rep: (145)
Revised all the skins. This is the best. Thanks to the author! I, as a designer, satisfied.

Rep: (0)
* yampic Why can't I download not one topic? Writes it is impossible to open the link and collapses. I tried to copy to the browser error 404.

* Wolfkind ,
What did you swing through? Before injection, authorization passed?

Rep: (0)
* yampic All, disconnected in the "Select Application Application" settings and went business. Thank you with the coming!

Post has been editedWolfkind - 31.12.17, 15:05
Reason for editing: Not relevant.

Rep: (234)
Good day, I just noticed, the QMS in the dialogs does not display a clip to attach files. There is a place under it and if it works there everything works. And there is no badge. Here are the screenshots of this topic and the other in which there is a sign.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedigorekN - 06.07.18, 09:23

IgorekN @ 6.07.18, 9:20*
The QMS in the dialogs does not display a clip

And nothing surprising. The skin was not updated to the current version, the clip is there by default and it is simply not visible. Let's try to update ..

Jenibek @ 6.07.18, 10:09*
Let's try to update ..

It would be very cool. Skin is not bad at all. Thank you.

* igorekN ,
Try. The signature may not coincide with the author. Removed support for LDPI and MDPI.
Attached fileru.fourpda.skins.MIUI8Dark.apk(368.6 KB)

Post has been editedyampic - 06.07.18, 19:59

* yampic ,
Thank you so much. Skin got up on top of the old one, but I just have a signature check disabled. And in the settings "available" old version, offers to download: D
Well, in general - cool! Skin is excellent!

Updated in the header to the current version1.8.2

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.12.20, 11:54