> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 4A - Marriage and repair | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (345)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Redmi 4A
PictureXiaomi Redmi 4A, roles
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 14.06.19, 00:24
Reason for editing: Hardware recovery of sensors

Rep: (2145)
M
Topic moved to subsectionXiaomi
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

Rep: (5)
Apparently I first encountered the marriage on this unit. In general, after unpacking tried to go to fasbut for TWRP firmware, but when you press the power key and the volume "-" nothing happened. Reboot, and I checked the volume buttons, and found that they do not work. Perhaps it was necessary to send him back to the sell, but this experience was not there, and the risk of losing body when smuggle back and forth great. I gave to repair the diagnosis where found that when assembling the "unscrupulous Chinese" damaged the loop, that's just half torn! The power button works, and both Volume buttons do not. I am trying to find a button on alliekspress, but to no avail, even though there are similar from redmi 3 (in appearance), but if the issue will do. Perhaps all the same offer, since there are 200 rubles If someone tell me where to buy, will be grateful :)

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
After opening the package, the phone worked for 5 minutes (to connect to the Internet when you first start and made one photo), then the screen blinked on and off. Off and on does not work. Touch buttons respond (vibrate), the volume buttons do not respond. The screen is dark ...
I'll try to accomplish your goal ... to exchange on the results of ...

Post has been editedPapanov_av - 25.12.16, 22:36

I bought without checking.
After opening the package, the phone worked 5 minutes ...
Has handed over the phone, was diagnosed with marriage ... In exchange took Xiaomi Redmi 3s (Pokule as a gift).
The store said that the official Global firmware Xiaomi Redmi 4 / 4A are expected not earlier than February.

Rep: (7)
I bought a phonehere. Found that white screen shimmers with colored stripes. Stripped offvideo, No one else there is no such a problem?

Rep: (15)
* Foxgl,
iridescent colored rainbow stripes think it is not marriage but just a cheap screen. On the more expensive mi4c I also noticed a white immediately after Lg G2. Almost invisible but still .. I put the simple dark theme and all the beam. It called theme -Eureka 8 Pro

Rep: (37)
Also I noticed on my phone at the bottom of a little cool shade, a marriage? but your advice found this black theme and all the beam, thanks to you I was looking for a black subject, and did not find.

Rep: (2)
received yesterday Xiaomi RedMi 4A phone took from FANTACY TECHNOLOGY ... poser such that when the size of the text message window is no longer open ...

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedgfer4 - 06.01.17, 23:03

* gfer4 It is purely Softovaya problem. marriage nothing to do with

Rep: (2)
Accepts system error ... but it is unpleasant when sent here is on the floor working condition ... I sew the body is not going to ...

After a week of using the touch buttons refused to work (yesterday evening they spontaneously began to be pressed, and this morning all stopped working. The phone is not dropped, the moisture does not leak. Tell me what to do? Reset to Factory has not helped.

Post has been editedAlex_koltushi - 08.01.17, 12:45

Alex_koltushi @ 08.01.17, 14:44*
Tell me what to do?

Try to flash. If the problem persists, then the marriage.

I received the body on December 24! buy as a gift! checked one smaller! presented when the marriage was discovered flash LED! shines and illuminates the blue photo! how you can request a dispute kompensaii ?? ms took from March! and do I replace when?

* Suhonik , Percent 35%

Rep: (1)
On redmi 4a does not operate the mobile Internet, I even put the access point from the official site operator, put the 3G network and the internet connection is still no. Your opinion?

Post has been editedroman.1996 - 12.01.17, 00:13

Rep: (1)
gfer4 @ 06.01.17, 23:00*
when you change the text size is no longer open a message window

It helped me to factory reset

Rep: (114)
* roman.1996 If I am not mistaken, remove golochku with lte Voice settings in the network mode, the phone is now not there.

SIM is not sent from the second SMS is sent from the first slot. I took on Ali in xiaomi online store.

gufy2015 @ 22.01.17, 22:20*
SIM is not sent from the second SMS is sent from the first slot. I took on Ali in xiaomi online store.

This is not a marriage of iron, but rather a school of firmware.

* gufy2015 , SMS center is set on both sim?

At the expense of "marriage" - when talking rattling plastic roofing felts, roofing felts speaker, not very annoying.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/03/20, 13:55